Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (12427 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
DaAwesome1:

if that's so do you think the romans or the army of Alexander the great had Black's?

Of course they did. They do now don't they? grin Even the French have Black Legionaries. Once a Black U.S soldier told me that wherever they go the Army lets the White boys land first, get all the cheers, all the love, then they sneak the Black soldiers in later who are there to do the real hard fighting.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2018
KingSango:

Of course they did. They do now don't they? grin Even the French have Black Legionaries. Once a Black U.S soldier told me that wherever they go the Army lets the White boys land first, get all the cheers, all the love, then they sneak the Black soldiers in later who are there to do the real hard fighting.
wow
I know of the French.
wow ur facts are just wow
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
DaAwesome1:
wow
I know of the French.
wow ur facts are just wow

His "facts" or his fantasies undecided
Mtcheeew

If Blacks are as he is dreaming it will be the Blacks enslaving the Whites and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Appleyard(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Missy89:

I have been busy. will be back soon wink

That would be cool. Don't forget to include your love appleyard in your plans for the greater good, before Alois Irlmaier's prophecy comes into fulfillment.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2018
DaAwesome1:

if that's so do you think the romans or the army of Alexander the great had Black's?
that man just dey entertain me with laugh since for here.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by ismail0007(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
chedule
Watch Live
Russia decades ahead of rivals in military capability: Putin

Fri Jun 29, 2018 07:59AM
HomeEuropeRussia

Russia has said it successfully test-launched a new hypersonic aviation and missile system dubbed Kinzhal (Dagger). (File photo)
Russian President Vladimir Putin says his country has made a breakthrough in designing new weapons, which are years or even decades ahead of its rival countries.

Addressing the graduates of Russian military academies in the Kremlin on Thursday, the president said that the modern weapons represent a quantum leap in the Russian military capability, the Associated Press reported.

"A number of our weapons systems are years, and, perhaps, decades ahead of foreign analogues," Putin said. "Modern weapons contribute to a multifold increase in the Russian military potential."

Putin singled out the new Avangard hyper-sonic vehicle, which has an intercontinental range and can fly in the atmosphere at a speed 20 times the speed of sound. The weapon, which can change both its course and its altitude en route to a target, is "absolutely invulnerable to any air or missile defense means,” Putin explained.

He also mentioned a new Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which is set to replace Russia’s Soviet-designed Voyevoda – the world's heaviest ICBM, which is known as “Satan” in the West and which carries 10 nuclear warheads. Putin noted that Sarmat carries a bigger number of nuclear warheads, which are more powerful than the ones on Satan.

Weighing 200 metric tons (220 tons), the Sarmat is capable of flying over the North or the South Poles and strike targets anywhere in the world, Putin explained earlier in March, when he presented an array of new nuclear weapons.

Among the weapons he mentioned on Thursday was also the Kinzhal hyper-sonic missile that has already been put on duty with the units of Russia's Southern Military District.

President Vladimir Putin greeted senior military officers and academies in Kremlin on June 28, 2018.
Putin made the remarks as Russia’s longtime adversary, the United States, is worried that if North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) had to head off a conflict with Russia, it could get stuck in a traffic jam, The Washington Post said in a Sunday report.

“We have to be able to move as fast or faster than Russia in order to be an effective deterrent,” the Post quoted Ben Hodges, the US Army’s former top general in Europe as saying.

Washington has long been pressing its European allies to get more NATO warplanes, ships and battalions ready for a possible combat. NATO leaders, however, are just beginning to address the underlying issues, such as funding for infrastructure and bureaucratic roadblocks.

For years after NATO’s 2004 expansion into the territory that had once been the Soviet Union’s, the US-led military alliance had no plans for how to defend its new members, according to a retired US Army general and former US ambassador to NATO, Douglas Lute.

The NATO members are getting prepared for a mid-July summit in Brussels, where they are expected to approve a new plan that would speed transit from the East Coast of the United States all the way to NATO’s border with Russia.

This, however, would be a challenge for European governments, who have come under pressure by US President Donald Trump to increase military spending to solve the long-running problems – which even still will take years to eliminate.

Trump and Putin are also expected to meet on July 16 in Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/06/29/566424/RussiamilitaryweaponsNATO
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingSango:

Didn't mean too. grin

Yet the day that Black people leave America then that's day America is done. grin They have never won a war without Black warriors. Never! They never built a great nation without Black people. Never! The Moors built Europe. Egyptians built up Greece and Rome. There's legends of Black Russians too that had a hand in building Mother Russia. Same story with China and the Shang dynasty. Same as with India and the Naga people.

I don't do White worship and I don't work for them.

Ase

Love Sango

Sango don't do White worship even if its Russian. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgUU8-492wE
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2018
tolexy007:
Ur post only shows how u feel jealous about American strength, Trust me all what u display here cannot b compare to what American have..Russia is Strong but can't compare to America. America has many military bases around the world and in those bases do you know many of weapons that are laying low there, How many military bases can Russian boast of?
Do you know what that formula is? If you've never heard of novichok then your life is at serious risk. kiss

Cc mysticwarrior Appleyard JUHABACH Zoharariel aiir2303

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Vianna:

Do you know what that formula is? If you've never heard of novichok then your life is at serious risk. kiss

Vianna, Vianna! I had to quickly sneak a peek at your profile picture one more time to massage & stimulate my imagination. grin

Surprisingly, your latest profile pic has got me overwhelmed with a bermuda triangular tidal ecstasy of coital hypnotic susceptibility. grin
Your hair reminds me of Halle B. with fingers like Erykah B. grin

Your physique reminds me of Vivica F. with derriere like Janet J. grin

Cleavage like Toni B. with soft lips like Christina M. grin

Your face reminds me of Aguilera C. And eyes like Foxy B. grin

Ok now, gentlemen, let us not derail this thread & try to focus on the topic at hand. cheesy

That boy is only a teenager obsessed with the CNN & Amerikan visa.

Even his masters like CSTR1003, Mazeltovscotty & Bookface do not mention her foreign military bases when promoting Amerika's waning strength since they're aware that those bases are just sitting-ducks without any tangible & effective air defense systems to counter vollies of Iskander-M & Kalibr cruise missiles that will hit them simultaneously. grin

Aside her aging equipments that are being defeated & outperformed in Syria by sophisticated Russian military gears & new class of weapons; projecting power via overseas military bases is an outdated military tactics & strategy that will leave Amerika in shock & ruin. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by aiir2303(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Vianna:

Lol.. grin
Let him be vianna they're all still struggling to make sense of the obvious. It's very hard to bring them up to speed when they're are still hooked to the old world.
It's a new world (multi polar) Russia is helping to shape it. One more thing we've got the Authentic novichok, not the one that give you enough time to eat breakfast and then you recuperate after 3 weeks.
I'm just fed up with this Anglo Zionist Empire fan boys. Taking a stroll with my uncle Vlad on the banks of the Amur River

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Appleyard(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Vianna:

The same novichok Britain accuses Russia of using on a formal spy and his daughter has been reportedly used on two other ordinary people in London. So it's Russia that did it also, right? I wonder howvshameful Theresa May is thinking and feeling right now.

And who is that guy talking of military bases? Don't he know that the more stretch you are and visible in warfare the slimmer your chances of defense? Military bases don't win wars, it's all about the will and cosmic determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by scully95: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
KingSango:

Sango don't do White worship even if its Russian. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgUU8-492wE

Lol.. By LA Times.. Grandchildren of propaganda..

How can anyone in his normal senses believe this rubbish propaganda in 2018.. Oh Sorry it was done in 2014.. It would be dead with almost zero-100 views if it was done in 2018.. Nonesense propaganda from the Grandchild of Propaganda (Anything times).. Moscow times, India Times, New York times..... These are Grandchildren of propaganda again. The father of Propaganda is BBC.
Even as the propaganda was done in 2014, it still has more dislike than likes..

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
scully95:

Lol.. By LA Times.. Grandchildren of propaganda..

How can anyone in his normal senses believe this rubbish propaganda in 2018.. Oh Sorry it was done in 2014.. It would be dead with almost zero-100 views if it was done in 2018.. Nonesense propaganda from the Grandchild of Propaganda (Anything times).. Moscow times, India Times, New York times..... These are Grandchildren of propaganda again. The father of Propaganda is BBC.
Even as the propaganda was done in 2014, it still has more dislike than likes..

Russians hate on Africans and everyone knows that so what are you talking about?
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by scully95: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2018
KingSango:

Russians hate on Africans and everyone knows that so what are you talking about?

Huh!!!
Please stop the propaganda mantra, it wont get you anywhere. Russians will first of all serve the dirrect interest of Russians first before anyone else. If this is what you interprete as being hating someone else, then I think you are wrong. You should read this article I am able to share here to understand Russians. This is from a Yoruba Nigerian that studied in Crimea before it rejoined Russia.

WHat is known as Racism and Tribalism is not in Yoruba tradition or culture, these are European tradition and yes, one of the main reason you will not find a word in Yoruba or Igbo(I am not sure about Igbo) for the word tribe,Tribalism, Racism..

Do you want to compare Russia to the Scenarior in Nigeria where you have semi Puppets in position of goverment serving the dirrect interest of its foreign masters first ? The longest of them is OBJ. OBJ was even a part of CIA structure if you don't know. Followed By IBB, or even Buhari (A well trained Fulani by the Anglozionist empire).

So how do you expect these puppets to first of all have the interest of Nigerians first ? This is where u re missing it.

Now read the article froma doctor in Crimean Penisular.

What do you think about Russia?

About 7 years ago, before arriving in Crimea- a Russian majority region, I had to listen to lots of 'life-saving' advices.

"Russians are racists, you should be very careful with them."

"They are really dangerous, stay clear!"

"They walk in groups and hunt for foreigners, especially blacks, to kill. For fun."

So, you can trust that I packed myself an extra box of carefulness and mental alertness. I steeled myself to flee, who knew when a young Russian boy would come for my black ass with his Kalashnikov.

But I got to Crimea and found out these things were mostly untrue. Years later, and I've never been more sure of something. Russians are some of the nicest people on the planet. Beautiful, beautiful souls! Even the fiery ones who have tattoos on their tongue; who go about with barrels of vwodka and cartons of marijuana are nice.

The issues with one-sided and stereotyped stories.

I and some friends partook in the 2016 Hero Race. It turned out to be an amazing time with the infamous russian military and its people. I still can't believe they were that friendly. I made sure I entered every tank available. The soldiers were too eager to have me.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-O8WrCPmto88/W0PplxewsCI/AAAAAAABVAQ/pbHi0CdKuPML7b6bG717mRJPZj2kyRy-wCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pilcX8fWN4s/W0Ppl-0lwKI/AAAAAAABVAM/Wyhy2JKUHvw0x_Z6398JvBe2kMDrGD9XgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Be polite, and you'll receive politeness. That's the rule. I cannot count the number of smiling Russians and families who just wanted a quick picture.

An average russian is as racist as the citizen of any other country who watches out for himself, his interests, his family's and friend's.

Of course, their firmness and why-should-I-laugh attitude can get easily mistaken for wickedness.

I realized many of those movies that still portray Russians as the villains are pathetically outdated. Useless cliches.

Russia has really beautiful, old and preserved cities filled with fiercely patriotic folks. I've never seen so much patriotism packed in a large group. The plentier the sanctions, the more the solidarity amongst them. Special breeds! Always bouncing back. I was privileged to 'suffer' some of the sanctions with them for years, and they were like nothing. I think the patriotic spirit fell on me too.

Russia has some of the most important scientists, doctors, poets, painters, politicians, philosophers, thinkers and inventors in history. I appreciate their health services. Effective, cheap and available. My friends have done major and minor surgeries for almost-free. I think they have more hospitals and polyclinics than they need. Hehe. Every corner you turn to, there's a health center.

Many of us see them as a contented group of people who want nothing much in life. They just want to be comfortable- with basic life amenities, have baton, cigarette and vodka to consume, send their kids to school, take care of their old ones, be respected and die peacefully. Russia will do anything to have peace and freedom. They're not aggressive as many think. They know their history, their rights. And walk with it.

Spending days in Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar and Moscow brought some of my most fulfilling moments. I can't wait to visit again. And more places. The streets, the nights, the metros, the highly effective transport system, the security, the challenging language and alphabets, the parks, the cleanliness, the breathtaking ladies, the amusing machos, the food! The pride!

Despite the relatively fast advancement, they still remain highly cultural. Russians are big lovers of traditions- theirs and other's.

One of my core beliefs is standing tall, especially when others are bending and licking ass. Russia shares this with me. They are proud! They yearn for relevance. Don't tell anyone, at times, I wish the election meddling thing was true, I wish they had really sent America that message that they- Americans aren't the only ones who can dabble into people's national affairs. Because of them, we won't have a monopoly of power on earth.

President Putin is deservedly and arguably the most powerful man on the planet. He is transforming Russia on the world-stage and we love it! He grips the country tight and constantly raises and defends it from perdition. He's the man.

It may not be the best place to gather and live the dream. But still, I love Russia. Helplessly.

I'm Russian steeled.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-raHmB7GqF38/W0PplxnHiMI/AAAAAAABVAI/tF24HIanIn0chHqlIn7E6FUuX8hnn-CMgCLcBGAs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Source - https://www.quora.com/profile/Soogun-Omoniyi

Let me also add that, I have the right to hate even my uncle, does this means I am a racist ? Which one is even better, the one that kills Africans like ants or the one that just hate you ?
The one that scoop your resouces, install puppets and still kill you enmass vs the one that hates you ?

Let me remind you that hating someone is not racism so as racism is not bigotory or not liking someone. I may hate you for no reason even as you are a Yoruba man, It does not make me a racist. It's my natural right to like or hate you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by aiir2303(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
scully95:

Huh!!!
Please stop the propaganda mantra, it wont get you anywhere. Russians will first of all serve the dirrect interest of Russians first before anyone else. If this is what you interprete as being hating someone else, then I think you are wrong. You should read this article I am able to share here to understand Russians. This is from a Yoruba Nigerian that studied in Crimea before it rejoined Russia.

WHat is know as Racism and Tribalism is not in Yoruba tradition or culture, these are European tradition and yes, one of the main reason you will not find a word in Yoruba or Igbo(I am not sure about Igbo) for the word tribe,Tribalism, Racism..

Do you want to compare Russia to the Scenarior in Nigeria where you have semi Puppets in position of goverment serving the dirrect interest of its foreign masters first ? The longest of them is OBJ. OBJ was even a part of CIA structure if you don't know. Followed By IBB, or even Buhari (A well trained Fulani by the Anglozionist empire).

So how do you expect these puppets to first of all have the interest of Nigerians first ? This is where u re missing it.

About 7 years ago, before arriving in Crimea- a Russian majority region, I had to listen to lots of 'life-saving' advices.

"They walk in groups and hunt for foreigners, especially blacks, to kill. For fun."

So, you can trust that I packed myself an extra box of carefulness and mental alertness. I steeled myself to flee, who knew when a young Russian boy would come for my black ass with his Kalashnikov.

But I got to Crimea and found out these things were mostly untrue. Years later, and I've never been more sure of something. Russians are some of the nicest people on the planet. Beautiful, beautiful souls! Even the fiery ones who have tattoos on their tongue; who go about with barrels of vwodka and cartons of marijuana are nice.

I and some friends partook in the 2016 Hero Race. It turned out to be an amazing time with the infamous russian military and its people. I still can't believe they were that friendly. I made sure I entered every tank available. The soldiers were too eager to have me.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-O8WrCPmto88/W0PplxewsCI/AAAAAAABVAQ/pbHi0CdKuPML7b6bG717mRJPZj2kyRy-wCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pilcX8fWN4s/W0Ppl-0lwKI/AAAAAAABVAM/Wyhy2JKUHvw0x_Z6398JvBe2kMDrGD9XgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Be polite, and you'll receive politeness. That's the rule. I cannot count the number of smiling Russians and families who just wanted a quick picture.

An average russian is as racist as the citizen of any other country who watches out for himself, his interests, his family's and friend's.

Of course, their firmness and why-should-I-laugh attitude can get easily mistaken for wickedness.

I realized many of those movies that still portray Russians as the villains are pathetically outdated. Useless cliches.

Russia has really beautiful, old and preserved cities filled with fiercely patriotic folks. I've never seen so much patriotism packed in a large group. The plentier the sanctions, the more the solidarity amongst them. Special breeds! Always bouncing back. I was privileged to 'suffer' some of the sanctions with them for years, and they were like nothing. I think the patriotic spirit fell on me too.

Russia has some of the most important scientists, doctors, poets, painters, politicians, philosophers, thinkers and inventors in history. I appreciate their health services. Effective, cheap and available. My friends have done major and minor surgeries for almost-free. I think they have more hospitals and polyclinics than they need. Hehe. Every corner you turn to, there's a health center.

Many of us see them as a contented group of people who want nothing much in life. They just want to be comfortable- with basic life amenities, have baton, cigarette and vodka to consume, send their kids to school, take care of their old ones, be respected and die peacefully. Russia will do anything to have peace and freedom. They're not aggressive as many think. They know their history, their rights. And walk with it.

Spending days in Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar and Moscow brought some of my most fulfilling moments. I can't wait to visit again. And more places. The streets, the nights, the metros, the highly effective transport system, the security, the challenging language and alphabets, the parks, the cleanliness, the breathtaking ladies, the amusing machos, the food! The pride!

Despite the relatively fast advancement, they still remain highly cultural. Russians are big lovers of traditions- theirs and other's.

One of my core beliefs is standing tall, especially when others are bending and licking ass. Russia shares this with me. They are proud! They yearn for relevance. Don't tell anyone, at times, I wish the election meddling thing was true, I wish they had really sent America that message that they- Americans aren't the only ones who can dabble into people's national affairs. Because of them, we won't have a monopoly of power on earth.

President Putin is deservedly and arguably the most powerful man on the planet. He is transforming Russia on the world-stage and we love it! He grips the country tight and constantly raises and defends it from perdition. He's the man.

It may not be the best place to gather and live the dream. But still, I love Russia. Helplessly.

I'm Russian steeled.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-raHmB7GqF38/W0PplxnHiMI/AAAAAAABVAI/tF24HIanIn0chHqlIn7E6FUuX8hnn-CMgCLcBGAs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Let me also add that, I have the right to hate even my uncle, does this means I am a racist ? Which one is even better, the one that kills Africans like ants or the one that just hate you ?
The one that scoop your resouces, install puppets and still kill you enmass vs the one that hates you ?

Let me remind you that hating someone is not racism so as racism is not bigotory or not liking someone. I may hate you for no reason even as you are a Yoruba man, It does not make me a racist. It's my natural right to like or hate you.

Your head is correct my friend ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
scully95:

Huh!!!

WHat is know as Racism and Tribalism is not in Yoruba tradition or culture, these are European tradition and yes, one of the main reason you will not find a word in Yoruba or Igbo(I am not sure about Igbo) for the word tribe,Tribalism, Racism..

I'm Russian steeled.

impressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Appleyard(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2018
scully95:

Huh!!!

WHat is known as Racism and Tribalism is not in Yoruba tradition or culture, these are European tradition and yes, one of the main reason you will not find a word in Yoruba or Igbo(I am not sure about Igbo) for the word tribe,Tribalism, Racism..

I'm Russian steeled.

It's pathetic how so many people are taking in with propaganda. The recently concluded world cup in Russia have changed the views of many Europeans about Russia in so much that even some major UK papers where forced to admit the obvious that Russia isn’t what the west had always painted it to be.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Naza25: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2018
The US is the most powerful military in the world not Russia
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Appleyard:

You ain't dreaming, comrade. cheesy If That's truly Vianna on that profile, then let it be known to thee this day that Russia has commenced operation Norman Jean--extreme beauty loaded with decisive sexual Bragado powered by the Borei class ballistic submarine underground in the Port city of Warri.

Vianna is meant to replace Missy89 (a grin grin ;Dminute of silence) who was KIA in Syria Aleppo after defecting to Langley. cool

Now you will have to pass on the new GLONASS coordinate to Lady Vianna, code-named Viannakulovski, and prepare for the Spezner Siberian strike force team at the 46th Topol M regiment located in Kalinigrad to heat up the Iskander missiles silos of Bonechamberlain to deliver a devastating nuclear strike at the Anglo zombie empire from the aiir2303 khinzal global strike nuclear missile ejected by fineguy11 out of the alienic craters of Siberia's Sambisa forest in Mexico.

With Vianna Viannakulovski, a new Sputnik has orbited Nairaland space, and as Nigeria and China undergo currency swap deal, Vianna's SVR's de-dollarisation process has commenced, with RT in Aso Rock reorienting the African view of western monentary perspective and reawakening of Muamor Gaddafi's dream for Africa.

It's death to the empire of chaos. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.