Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party (1402 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Daughter Throws Bikini Birthday Party / Should I Wear My Wife's Pant To Work Tomorrow? / So Today Is Nairaland's 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2010
My son is having a birthday bash over the weekend. Pls help me I don't know what to wear. I'm thinking of wearing a shortn( not bum short ) a ralph laren tshirt, a leggis a a long top, a skinny pant and a top. I'M CONFUSED!!!

Please help me asap.

The best reccommedation gets a very big price. Lol

FAST! FAST!! AND FAST!!!

Mecri!
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by gsangh: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2011
hi,

my son bday is next month, will u pls mail me ur pics i am very much confused what should i wear, as u can understand my situation,

i too hv maintained ver well, so would like to knw what u wore, thanks a lot in advance!!

Regards
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by bece: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2011
Women we like too much wahala sha. You can wear aso oke or u wear pant and bra if you use body magic add it too. On a serious note just wear something nice and comfortable a jeans and a nice top will do. Remember u will be moving up and down,carrying the celebrant,hugging friends n family. Dont go and wear low waist jeans that u will be pulling up o.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by gsangh: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
smiley thanks a lot, so i shud wear jeans and top right?? how about the gown?? not sure, but pls let me knw!

regards
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2011
@ OP get off drugs. Is this cause for a thread.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by 190: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP get off drugs. Is this cause for a thread.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son 1st Birthday Party by hunter121: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2011
That is good.

Lifestyle Drycleaners Abuja Destroyed My Clothes / Where Is Gabry? / Fairly Used Salah Ram For Sale!