Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Men Are Wicked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wicked (3882 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Wicked by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
At first I was against her relationship with him

Why? You are the Jealous GirL - meaning u are the Wicked Lady tongue
Re: Men Are Wicked by hollybaby(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
we shuold nt judge him on his actions,he must ve done dt due 2 some observatns during their 5yrs of xperience bt d lady will nt comin tellin u things against herself. Trust no1 we all re wicked.
Re: Men Are Wicked by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Please do that for me dear and later , you can drop by and let the house know how far she's doing over there. i need you to really talk to her so that there won't be any mistake again .[/size]
vocalist:

@Ogaga4Luv: thanks i'll try my best to talk to her

Re: Men Are Wicked by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]what do you mean dear. . . sorry i wish to know.[/size]
Ujujoan:

I hate it when women make a complete fool of themselves and then turn around to blame it on the men! undecided
Re: Men Are Wicked by petebor02(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

I hate it when women make a complete fool of themselves and then turn around to blame it on the men! undecided
can't beliv this uju has said something 9ce today.
Re: Men Are Wicked by petebor02(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
5 years? ha she must have been an expired product to the guy.
Re: Men Are Wicked by dbigrod(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
Posted by: Ujujoan
[size=16pt]
Insert Quote
I hate it when women make a complete fool of themselves and then turn around to blame it on the men!  Undecided

THANK GOD O.UJUJOAN IS NOT AGAINST US(MEN) ANYMORE.

BEAUTIFUL B,
WHY ARE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPENING TO UR FRIENDS.HOW COME NOTHING IS EVER HAPPENING TO U? wink
[/size]
Re: Men Are Wicked by SAGoddess: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
Surely not all relationships will lead to marriage, and also people fall out of love, nothing wrong with that at all, it is life, it happens!
Re: Men Are Wicked by cantell(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
Beautful.B:

I enjoy working and eating my money. Than being under a guy.
Eating ur money? Na food?
How much you get sef?
Your money reach to buy beer?
Re: Men Are Wicked by petebor02(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
ask her,
Re: Men Are Wicked by chiozor: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
@poster
1) this is 1 out 100, but the reverse is 90 out 100 cases
2) u neva can say what the guy must have been tolerating all these while of their stay, u need two things
- hear from the guy side of episode
-have you head examined for atom of madness
3) women dump men, no cases-it's emotional. men dump women, kill am catch am die,

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

It baffles me to hear such a comment from a lady, like what I earlier said she has her own fault by dating a guy that she is far older than, but I know my friend she has been faithful to this guy, I cant lie about that, I pray u don’t come here complaining about ur relationship.
190:

[size=20pt]Men are wicked
women are worse than wicked
[/size]

men gave us the heart to be wicked
faakay:

At first I was against her relationship with him

Why? You are the Jealous GirL - meaning u are the Wicked Lady tongue
nah nah nah, I aren’t jealous about there relationship, but I felt he's a cheat and a deceiver thats Y i was aganist it.
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
d bigrod:

BEAUTIFUL B,
WHY ARE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPENING TO your FRIENDS.HOW COME NOTHING IS EVER HAPPENING TO U? wink[/color][/size]
cus i know how to handle issues or situations.
cantell:

Eating your money? Na food?
How much you get sef?
Your money reach to buy beer?

Are u jealous? U want me to be under a man or stay in his house, over my dad body will I do that, and mind u, incase u want to know how much I have come to ma Cribs so I can love-vendor ya.lol grin grin
chiozor:

@poster
1) this is 1 out 100, but the reverse is 90 out 100 cases
2) u neva can say what the guy must have been tolerating all these while of their stay, u need two things
- hear from the guy side of episode
-have you head examined for atom of madness
3) women dump men, no cases-it's emotional. men dump women, kill am catch am die,
i fink you guys are all thesame READ MY LIPS, u guys are thesame
Re: Men Are Wicked by chrisrock(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
For me i don't see anything bad about what this young man has done,marriage is not supposed to be based on pity but love,so it a pity that the posters friend spent the better part of her life fooling herself,she should not blame the guy, but rather blame it on her low sense of reasoning,
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^chrisrock ur right in ur way, but this poor girl as been fooled and deceived.
Re: Men Are Wicked by dbigrod(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=16pt]beautiful b,men are not wicked.the guys u flow with are wicked.[/size]
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^point of correction am not the one in question plsssssssssssssss is ma friend and not me.
Re: Men Are Wicked by GhanaGal: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2010
there r gud men out there, its just a matter of bein patient
Re: Men Are Wicked by Brownteeth(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
Yes!!! we men are wicked.
**removing mask**
Re: Men Are Wicked by GL(f): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
the girl should never have moved into the guy's house, it's very likely that he pressurized her into doing so. i can't really blame her though, it's love. love has a blinding and intoxicating effect on girls; reasonable girls can make really foolish and irrational decisions in the name of love. sometimes their thought processes are so skewed you can't even reason with them. so when you factor in men's sweet-tongue and persuasiveness, you have a recipe for disaster.

Onchedu:

They were cohabiting. What did she expect? It's not like he promised her marriage. The things girls do with the hope of marriage amuse me.

na wa, so marriage has become like a gift to nigerian women now.

tpia.:

so, in the five years of cohabiting, was she on birth control? or aborting the pregnancies?

this is the thing that bugs me the most, girls not using birth control and having to go through several abortions.
Re: Men Are Wicked by otawa: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
but she said they are in love so I have to shut up my mouth in other not to interfere in their relationship, they’ve live together for five (5) years still yet he hasn’t propose to her

it appears she went into the 'house' with aim of marriage.

but was the guy also in tune with 'marriage' idea?

see it this way; it is better he messed up her week than mess-up her life.

the girl should never have moved into the guy's house, it's very likely that he pressurized her into doing so

living with each other is not the problem. it is the objective of such co-habitation that matters.

afterall living with each other allows character of each to come out like smoke from Joe Lasisi marijuana.
Re: Men Are Wicked by luap: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Once again, Women cry victim and Man is the Villan. When will women learn to take responsibility for their actions. You friend could have left long before 5 years or maybe they just did not get along. But you somehow portray a Man as wrong and the Woman as right. Women like you give real women a bad name and reputation. Woman are very capable at being adults. Let your dummy friend learn her lesson fully, and she will be your lesbian lover. You make me sick!!!
Re: Men Are Wicked by cantell(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
Beautful.B:

Are u jealous? U want me to be under a man or stay in his house, over my dad body will I do that, and mind u, incase u want to know how much I have come to ma Cribs so I can love-vendor ya.lol grin ;[/size]
Chei! this one na one chance.
Carry waka.
Re: Men Are Wicked by chiozor: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2010
i say again, women do this more, so it is no story,
Re: Men Are Wicked by chrisrock(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2010
@Beautiful B,please don't look at it that way,look at it from the right is right and left is wrong perspective,this friend of yours has done something bad and unluckily for her,she is being paid this way,Beautiful b,it is not as if what she has done is so abominable as most of us make it sound,because most people do things worst than this and get away with it by having a happy ending,so i want you to take it that she was just unlucky and had to pay the price, that what i see things.so don't blame the guy.
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^^thanks have heard u, but this is wickedness, real wickedness, his heartless, God will never forgive him cuz she didnt wrong him.
Re: Men Are Wicked by chiconfire: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
haba , my dear this is just the pinch of d heart break though mliving with a man for 5 yrs without plan, that was really bad, all d same every dissapointment is a blessing, dont worry, be happy dear
Re: Men Are Wicked by Creamish(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
When u live wit a guy for a good number of years and allow d guy to "see-u-finish" without being legally bound, wat d'u expect?

it's called EXPERIENCE. She'll act better next time. Men arnt all wicked, got me a good number of good men around me. . . wink
Re: Men Are Wicked by bidex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
men are wicked? no i dont think so! i think your friend got what she deserves! there is an adage in yoruba land that states "eni a wi fun oba je ki o gbo" meaning he who was warned may God let him/her hear.
Re: Men Are Wicked by chrisrock(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
@beautiful B, once again am sorry about my comments on this thread,but all the same it the truth and the truth is always bitter,am sorry,am sorry and am sorry, Take heart UN-behalf of your friend,
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
ok, I’ll try to take that impression that all men are the same, so I wont miss my Mr. right. thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread, I was bitterer cuz she is so close to me and seeing all that he did to her, my pals its inequitable that’s why am upset with guys.
Re: Men Are Wicked by chrisrock(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
@beautiful B,please don't be upset with guys,we are not as wicked as you see us,come to think of it are you the person in your profile pics?If yes the you look too beautiful and gorgeous to miss your Mr Right,Take care,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad / How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. / Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.