Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll (23416 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Infonews4: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pro-APC blogger JJ Omojunwa's response to a twitter user who said MKO Abiola is overrated is on another level. The twitter user accused MKO Abiola of cutting deals with the Nigerian military complex.
See the conversation below:

other users who disagreed with the twitter user also responded to the tweet.

Source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/872/jj-omojunwas-savage-response-to-an-anti-mko-abiola-troll?new=1

3 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Metuh: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

MKO Abiola is never a hero. Take it or leave it.

I hope the coming administration introduces History into all levels of schools in this country.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by TheAngry1: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mumu children everywhere on social media. Children who did not witness or even dare to read about the Civil War come here and rant nonsense. Children whose parents were still committing fornication during June 12, come here and rant nonsense! They forget that some people actually experienced the nonsense that they IGNORANTLY tweet about.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Authoreety: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
I cant find wats savage here!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Celestyn8213: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
I reserve my comments
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Elnino4ladies: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
He must be an IPOB miscreant

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Tunesplayng: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
nonsense

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by LastSurvivor11: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
If only June 12th would reduce the price of fuel, commodities and most especially the incessant killings in Nigeria..

37 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Tunesplayng: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by dayo23(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
WHILE I AGREE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA IS THE FATHER OF DEMOCRACY. CHIEF GANI FAWEHINMI (SAN) (SAM) REMAINS THE SENIOR ADVOCATE OF THE MASSES, THE DEFINITION OF A TRUE PATRIOT WHO DIED FIGHTING FOR THE LESS PREVILEDGE, THE POOR AND THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS. SHAMEFUL THE KEYAMO'S AND THE FALANA'S (HIGHLY CORRUPT) THAT WE THOUGHT MIGHT FOLLOW IN HIS FOOT PATH ALL DEVIATED FOR THERE SELFISH REASONS.

11 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by SalamRushdie: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omojuwa the impotent

7 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by three: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018

I think Mr Omojuwa is being a tad decisively overdramatic.

We know these things, let's not get beside ourselves eh..

Abi Omojuwa wan talk say him no know Abiola again?

On second thoughts maybe he actually doesn't, he should find out though...

No need to sully one whose memory to a whole people represents more than he was as an individual.

It's not so much about Abiola than about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let us keep the files closed for now, shall we?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Sirpaul(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am not fully healed,
I am not fully wise,
I am still on my way,
What matters is that I am moving forward

3 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by AJOBI77(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Great response

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by abels(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
am i the first
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by 1wolex85: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by dukie25: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truth be told MKO was a bad mo'fukker.
While his friend Murtala Mohammed lay dead, he started sleeping with Murtala's wife.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by victorava(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Every body is mad

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by bettercreature(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
He must be an IPOB miscreant
Exactly! IPOB terrorist cum Salam Olatunde grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by salbis(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
E no concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Some twitt are not worth replying. They twitt their ignorance just to trend.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by computer0810(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
ipob are so pained coz they feel buhari is getting more popular in southwest with dis and dey depend on Yoruba so much to help them remove buhari but they are so daft to know that Yoruba will never form alliance with them knowing fully well that they are losers and political ignoramus that only make noise, noise don't win election

26 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by inoki247: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
where is Tiwa Salvage

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by SailorXY: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by chiedozie198100: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
MKO Abiola was the electoral commision chairman in 1979 that denied Awolowo of his mandate and rigged the election in favour of shagari.

this is true facts of history.

23 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by theoldpretender(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
The thing about June 12 was not that Abiola was a savior, but that some groups of people used their power and influence to subvert a democratic process, and returned us to dictatorsship.

I don't think Abiola would have saved Nigeria , plus he had his issues well well...and that ITT thing is true.

But here is a fact about democracy, that some people don't get. When you lose an election, sometimes it is better to stop challenging the result, stop crying rigging, grow a pair and move on. All those NRC governors from the Nawth...who subverted a democratic process...what benefit Nigeria?

Nigerians should learn their lessons from June 12. When you lose an election, move on, and start getting ready for another round 4 years from now. Don't be trying underhanded ways to create crisis.

7 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by LaudGuy: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Savage kor. 21 ni, Omojuwa you remain a clown for life. Respect to MKO

12 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol @ at least you can tweet, congratulations. grin

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Throwback: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Fesomu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why are these people filled with so much hatred

3 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.