Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (15058 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2006
guyz, is it good to see your girlfriend or boyfriend every blessed day, Will that bring lack of respect or something.. i wanna know if is kinda good.. seeing your Girlfriend or Boyfriend Everyday..
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2006
i don't see what's wrong with seeing your lover everyday................that sounds like alot of fun to me!!!!!!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by beautifull(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2006
I think is a very nice thing if two lovers see each other every day, come to think of it.............. what about if they are husband and wife won't they see each other every day.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Z4M4eva(f): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2006
Kwl thing!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by mmomi(f): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2006
Hello!! everybody!!! am new in the house,we have great minds here,love you all.
My boyfriend wants to see everyday but am afraid getting closer to him due to my past experience.
I need some advise!!!!!!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Sayoh: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2006
To me when u see ur boyfriend every day it would be a lot of fun in the beginning, u try adjusting to each other and grow more fond of each other but after a while it may become real choking, u know absence they say makes the heart fonder. So i believe in givin urselves some space
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by musicclown(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2006
All of u like fun. Well that is nice and it is cool. wat about having sex everyday. Like I didn with my ex calabar gf
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2006
wow
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ashbaby(f): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2006
Sayoh:

To me when u see your boyfriend every day it would be a lot of fun in the beginning, u try adjusting to each other and grow more fond of each other but after a while it may become real choking, u know absence they say makes the heart fonder. So i believe in givin urselves some space
Yeah, that's true. Man, as u say, it can become real choking....let there be some space.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by snazzydawn(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2006
expect my reply later,I still dey compose am!!! grin
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2006
we dey wait you
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2006
after a while you will be tired.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by musicclown(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2006
smartsoft:

wow

Just a little beat of fun for me now cos I am no more with her. Looking for a new gf like her that is so so romantic and I am romantic too that will love seeing me everyday. though I am WOGLY(WO WO and UGLY).
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Chxta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2006
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Also, they say familiarity breeds contempt.

I say, you have to learn how to handle things.

This is a tough one. I'd love to be with my girl all the time, but from experience, I know that there are times I'd best give her her space.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2006
musicclown:

Just a little beat of fun for me now because I am no more with her. Looking for a new girlfriend like her that is so so romantic and I am romantic too that will love seeing me everyday. though I am WOGLY(WO WO and UGLY).
aawww,don't say that your ugly!!!there's spmeone out there ready to love you just th way you are!!!!you might not know her now but she's gotta be out there!!!good luck in finding her!!!!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by musicclown(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2006
cheekee:

aawww,don't say that your ugly!!!there's spmeone out there ready to love you just th way you are!!!!you might not know her now but she's gotta be out there!!!good luck in finding her!!!!

Never mind me but I mind if it going to be you that is going to take me for whom I am
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2006
don't let kenflavour hear you say that!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lekjan(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2006
Y'hello Guys and Gurls
I think see each other everyday is goog
cos it makes you understand each other better.
I mean knowing each other very well.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Scorpio(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2006
I would want some space tho, so i'm not into seeing my guy everyday...a girl has to breath!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by nicetohave(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2006
a guy has to breathe too !!! cool
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Scorpio(f): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2006
True dat, i guess we all need our lil spaces then.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ocho(f): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2006
hmmm, see him everyday?? i don't mind i guess.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ashbaby(f): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
ocho:

hmmm, see him everyday?? i don't mind i guess.
Ocho, everyday is ok, but not every witching minute.
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ocho(f): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2006
that's what i just said EVERYDAY!!!! weren't u reading?? rolleyes
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ashbaby(f): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
ocho:

that's what i just said EVERYDAY!!!! weren't u reading?? rolleyes
What's with you rolleyes
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ocho(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes........................ kiss
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ashbaby(f): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2006
Ocho, if ur not careful, u'll see what happens to you as well.....with all due love!
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ocho(f): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2006
Ashbaby:

Ocho, if your not careful, u'll see what happens to you as well.with all due love!
oh puhleaseeee rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Scorpio(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2006
she gon whoop ur a%$ Ocho cheesy just kidding girl
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ocho(f): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2006
like say she fit cheesy
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Scorpio(f): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2006
wink cheesy
Re: Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ashbaby(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2006
ocho:

like say she fit cheesy
Well, SAWA!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.