Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** (862 Views)

SOLD Black on Black Foreign Used 015 Toyota Camry SE 66k Miles N6M / Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ / Tin-can Cleared 2007 Lexus ES 350 Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by onasautos: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
I have an extremely clean 2007 Honda Pilot with lovely interior and drives perfectly.The car was cleared through the Lagos port with no issues.

You can reach me on ‭‭‭08034761164‬

Price : 2.7m

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by onasautos: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Black on black

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by onasautos: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Clean

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by Cosplay: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Provide the VIN please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by sonety2k(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Happy Sales

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by onasautos: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks boss
Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by Cosplay: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cosplay:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by FastShipping: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cosplay:

Hello

It's been six months since I've been away from auto section of nairaland. My last post here was March on another section. I started following events again in auto section just yesterday.

What do you intend to gain from asking vin# and details of vehicles that are displayed here? Let it be clear to you if you don't know that buying clean/ non accident vehicles cost average of 40% more than the salvage titled vehicles. How many Nigerians can afford clean title vehicle? A clean title 2006 Toyota Corolla with 120,000 miles is sold between $4500-$5500. While same vehicle with slight damage and salvage
title is sold for $1900-2500. Do the maths. If you ever go into car business today and start sending clean title vehicles to Nigeria, you are going to cry out of the business. I actually don't think you're doing any service to potential buyers. You're only creating cloud between potential buyers and the sellers. It's the buyers who should be asking questions and not you. Buying salvage vehicles doesn't stop it being road worthy. Scrutinizing every post here is not the way to go. A case where you Google lot number and saw a car with minor dents should not allow you to destroy someone daily bread. I'm a an wholesale dealer in the US too and a shipper and I can tell you 98% of vehicles I ship and Nigerians buy are actually salvage. To buttress Calculus and others claim on some of these vehicles you've argued about, sometime in March a customer asked me about my thought on 2012 Toyota Highlander looking so clean without accident but came with salvage title. I googled the vin and I found the same Highlander was sold at IAA San Diego, repaired and sold again at copart Dallas. The moment I showed the prior accident the guy said wow but still bought it anyway. The vehicle is in Nigeria now. I shipped it. Same scenario with another 2016 Honda Accord I bought for another nairalander. He didn't care and we won it for $9400. Anytime you see a sparkling clean vehicle at copart or IAA, believe me the car already went through repairs.

It's okay to scrutinize badly damaged vehicles when you do your research online and find them but once you see vehicles that are slightly dented, no need trying to make the vehicles as bad as they look. Salvage title doesn't make them bad vehicles as they sound.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by Cosplay: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
FastShipping:

Hello

It's been six months since I've been away from auto section of nairaland. My last post here was March on another section. I started following events again in auto section just yesterday.

What do you intend to gain from asking vin# and details of vehicles that are displayed here? Let it be clear to you if you don't know that buying clean/ non accident vehicles cost average of 40% more than the salvage titled vehicles. How many Nigerians can afford clean title vehicle? A clean title 2006 Toyota Corolla with 120,000 miles is sold between $4500-$5500. While same vehicle with slight damage and salvage
title is sold for $1900-2500. Do the maths. If you ever go into car business today and start sending clean title vehicles to Nigeria, you are going to cry out of the business. I actually don't think you're doing any service to potential buyers. You're only creating cloud between potential buyers and the sellers. It's the buyers who should be asking questions and not you. Buying salvage vehicles doesn't stop it being road worthy. Scrutinizing every post here is not the way to go. A case where you Google lot number and saw a car with minor dents should not allow you to destroy someone daily bread. I'm a an wholesale dealer in the US too and a shipper and I can tell you 98% of vehicles I ship and Nigerians buy are actually salvage. To buttress Calculus and others claim on some of these vehicles you've argued about, sometime in March a customer asked me about my thought on 2012 Toyota Highlander looking so clean without accident but came with salvage title. I googled the vin and I found the same Highlander was sold at IAA San Diego, repaired and sold again at copart Dallas. The moment I showed the prior accident the guy said wow but still bought it anyway. The vehicle is in Nigeria now. I shipped it. Same scenario with another 2016 Honda Accord I bought for another nairalander. He didn't care and we won it for $9400. Anytime you see a sparkling clean vehicle at copart or IAA, believe me the car already went through repairs.

It's okay to scrutinize badly damaged vehicles when you do your research online and find them but once you see vehicles that are slightly dented, no need trying to make the vehicles as bad as they look. Salvage title doesn't make them bad vehicles as they sound.

Cheers

If you indeed spent any time following this movement, you wouldnt go ahead to type all of this. This is all totally irrelevant to the issues.

All that about the buyers asking and not me, etc etc etc are just irrelevant. This Is a public forum, and you bet I, and anyone else who so wishes, will make those VIN requests. If you have a problem with them, provide the VIN.

As I have stated over and over again, I have no problems with importing accidented or salvaged vehicles. None. As long as they are not flood damaged.

Majority of the vehicles with the VIN displayed in the adverts in this section right now, are accidented and/or salvaged. But as long as the VIN is included, I will not make any further comments. Unless the vehicles are flood damaged.

My problem is with these vehicles being advertised falsely and misrepresented

I will ask you one simple question.

https://www.nairaland.com/4483152/accident-free-2015-toyota-camry

Go through the thread above.

Is that Vehicle accident free, as the seller stated boldly?

PS

Let it be clear to you that you should at least attempt to understand situations before you weigh in. Doing otherwise just makes your contribution seem random.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Cleared 2007 Honda Pilot***black on black** by onasautos: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2013 / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2009 Toyota RAV4 Sport Edition / ############################## Clean 2017 Mercedes-benz GLE450 ......price 35.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.