Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? (30887 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
What if the result of the test comes out and she's no longer a virgin? Will he disown or kill her? It'd take the grace of God for that girl not to commit suicide for fear of what her father might do to her once she loses that virginity.

Staying chaste is absolutely beautiful, but it should be your choice, not out of fear of parents or religious affiliations..

Don't be a virgin because one Reverend or Imam said its what God/Allah said, stay chaste because you want to be disciplined.
Stay chaste because you feel it's the right thing to do. A twenty one years old girl should know what she wants for her self by now.

Test ko exam ni

Meanwhile, whether he likes it or not, that kpekus will be sampled one day.

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=68274515]My nurse do conduct virginity test for her daughter every month after her menstrual period, the father is buoyant that's why, if not she would have given her virginity for anything money can offer to her boy or male friends.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
fairfora:
There's nothing bad about it . I can understand how much he must have spent on her education. For instance,Day Waterman College along Presidential Boulevard on the outskirts of Abeokuta charges 4M Naira as school fees annually, from JS1 to SS3. grin . You can't spend so much money on a girl child and expect not to keep and monitor her closely, especially if you love that daughter as you love your eyeballs. However, keeping one's virginity until the wedding day is a personal thing or vow. It does not make you the best wife on earth, neither does it make you a god-fearing woman. My brother married his wife a virgin at the age of 29 and now, she's a thorn on his flesh.

well yes he does cherish her like an egg

shes the only girl amongst 5 children
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
You Uncle should ask his Dr to check the virginity of her anus and he should try another Hospital/Clinic.
lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by IndianRomeo: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
Did your uncle check his daughter's ANUS?

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.
You are 100% right.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by MrCork: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy some parents sef what your uncle is doing is affecting the girl mentally and emotionally .anyway I still remember this emotional blackmail that was found in churches then in public they will summon those that are virgins to come to the altar for prayer if you don't go the whole church members and your parent will be looking at you somehow.

angry
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Obas101(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
So eventually the day the father takes her for virginity test and she's no longer a virgin what will the father do?

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
legba1:

my guy ur correct...was in a youth meeting and minister just asked all virgin sister raise hand.....meeeen u need to see...even ma fvck mate raised hand....
cheesy[quote naso na,did you also raise your hand
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
kushercain:
that one is good My uncle's inlaw wife's mother's sister used to use tape rule to measure her daughter kpekus
This one is small sef.
One man in my village whose ancestral grandfather came back home from slavery's grand sister's niece made sure her lineage ends with her by super gluing all the females from her side of the family's kpekuses.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by shugamummy: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

anyways what do you guys think............is it ideal and advisable or not?

Unfortunately your undertone clears the doubt that you no way near being a virgin. So if cos of these tests the babe still remains a virgin why not commend the uncle
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anijay1212:

"A man who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain when all the lizards in his community pay him a visit. cheesy
"A man who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain when all the lizards in his community pay him a visit.

yea i know embarassed

i'm already regretting why i brought i t here...........................i even stupidly mentioned lala too forgeting how nairanlanders are

just see how they are insulting my cous and uncle angry....................its a good thing this insults dont mean anything as they wont affect them [p]
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Unfortunately your undertone clears the doubt that you no way near being a virgin. So if cos of these tests the babe still remains a virgin why not commend the uncle

yea i did at the latter part of the post

though it seems weird but i know he's doing the right thing [a]
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Ambitionsway: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
kushercain:
that one is good My uncle's inlaw wife's mother's sister used to use tape rule to measure her daughter kpekus

Haha abeg how many cm is the kpekus. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dami12345:

Hoe-s- lol -show.
is like your brain have departed from your body bah

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

What if the result of the test comes out and she's no longer a virgin? Will he disown or kill her? It'd take the grace of God for that girl not to commit suicide for fear of what her father might do to her once she loses that virginity.

Staying chaste is absolutely beautiful, but it should be your choice, not out of fear of parents or religious affiliations..

Don't be a virgin because one Reverend or Imam said its what God/Allah said, stay chaste because you want to be disciplined.
Stay chaste because you feel it's the right thing to do. A twenty one years old girl should know what she wants for her self by now.

Test ko exam ni

Meanwhile, whether he likes it or not, that kpekus will be sampled one day.

as much as i love ur write up, i still believe my uncke is doing the right

I know my cous and trust me when i say if not for what her dad is doing, she'd have had a body count of 8 at 21yrs
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by shineeye1: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
The prospective son in-law must be ready to pay for authentic tie-rubber when all certified virginity certificates are presented as proof of value.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by zolacoded(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
y'all seem to be forgeting it's my cousin we're talking about here wey una dey shout leaking anus leaking anus undecided

na me do myself wey i carry the matter come here sha angry

y'all left the topic and main question i asked to start discussing anus undecided

leaking anus kee all of you there undecided
Na so...... that's what u get when u decide to bring family issue com a faceless forum grin

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by IndianRomeo: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.
You are 100% rights. Especially Catholic girls claiming holy virgin Marry, they are receiving it through their ANUS. (GOD'S LOOPHOLE).
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by DabuIIIT: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
ednut1:
His old age wud be sad and miserable cos the gal would desert and loath him

And the family is forever, don't ever leave your father or mother crew will come to make noise. undecided
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is beyond disgusting. Her virginity is her business , she is above 18, she does with her body as she pleases. It disgusts me when I see men(or anyone really) trying to act as if they own the female body (either their daughters or sisters or wives or andom women)
However even if the girl is below 18, this is still disgusting. She has sole ownership of her body.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Jennifer89(f): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
I bet that your uncle sleep around with girls of her age mtchewwwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
What kind of fuckery is this, doing virginity test as if there's some gold in it or it will make one life better or pure! Some people and archaic stupidity!

Does he do virginity test for his male children?

The way I'm reading nonsensical thread lately is giving me headache!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

I know my cous and trust me when i say if not for what her dad is doing, she'd have had a body count of 8 at 21yrs

If you don't mind, can you tell about your age and body count? why are you so bothered about her virginity? are you guys that weird in your family?

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by okwabayi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP it's his daughter and not yours. When you birth a baby girl you can take care of her any way you deem fit.
Why do we never mind our business in this country?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
zolacoded:

Na so...... that's what u get when u decide to bring family issue com a faceless forum grin

angry angry

i've learnt my lesson albeit in a hard way embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
My nurse do conduct virginity test for her daughter every month after her menstrual period, the father is buoyant that's why , if not she would have given her virginity for anything money can offer to her boy or male friends.

What if she gives her virginity because she just wants to?
Doesn't she have a choice in the matter of her own virginity again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Ephhay(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
What will happen if the test reads negative? Will he kill her?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:
This is beyond disgusting. Her virginity is her business , she is above 18, she does with her body as she pleases. It disgusts me when I see men(or anyone really) trying to act as if they own the female body (either their daughters or sisters or wives or andom women)
However even if the girl is below 18, this is still disgusting. She has sole ownership of her body.

The silly cousin is saying if not for his uncle, her body count would have been something else, just can't wait for them to also monitor her sex life when she gets married, people don't know how foolish they sound.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is so weird
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

And so what? undecided abi is it not her body count?

Does anyone check your body count? Does anyone check body count of the boys in the family? (Not that this is right, just asking)
This mindset of ownership of women as if they are objects needs to end.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
okwabayi:
OP it's his daughter and not yours. When you birth a baby girl you can take care of her any way you deem fit.
Why do we never mind our business in this country?

did you miss the part where it clearly states she's family..............my cousin for that matter undecided

i swear e no go better for the evil spirit wey make me carry this thing come nairaland embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.