Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? (30880 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by addscope: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked cool cool
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

The silly cousin is saying if not for his uncle, her body count would have been something else, just can't wait for them to also monitor her sex life when she gets married, people don't know how foolish they sound.

It just Makes my skin crawl. embarassed
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by okwabayi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

did you miss the part where it clearly states she's family..............my cousin for that matter undecided

i swear e no go better for the evil spirit wey make me carry this thing come nairaland embarassed
Your cousin, not your daughter. She has a father of her own.
Leave your uncle to run his family the best he can. You have already admitted it's a good control measure to checkmate her excesses.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Daeylar(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

What if the result of the test comes out and she's no longer a virgin? Will he disown or kill her? It'd take the grace of God for that girl not to commit suicide for fear of what her father might do to her once she loses that virginity.

Staying chaste is absolutely beautiful, but it should be your choice, not out of fear of parents or religious affiliations..

Don't be a virgin because one Reverend or Imam said its what God/Allah said, stay chaste because you want to be disciplined.
Stay chaste because you feel it's the right thing to do. A twenty one years old girl should know what she wants for her self by now.

Test ko exam ni

Meanwhile, whether he likes it or not, that kpekus will be sampled one day.

Leave them, let them continue treating her like she has no sense undecided they will soon reap the fruit.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by skyhighweb(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Her dad should do anal test ohh lol
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Smarkie: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
if he like, let him check her every week, it's non of my business
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

If you don't mind, can you tell about your age and body count? why are you so bothered about her virginity? are you guys that weird in your family?

i'm 3yrs older and my body count doesnt matter..............i'm a guy afterall

this is about women and finding a way to help them save and keed their dignity and luckily my uncle has found a way [s dd]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Maximus85(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

anyways what do you guys think............is it ideal and advisable or not?

Op, are you a virgin? If yes, why worry? grin
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:

And so what? undecided abi is it not her body count?

Does anyone check your body count? Does anyone check body count of the boys in the family? (Not that this is right, just asking)
This mindset of ownership of women as if they are objects needs to end.

i dont think you understand the situation

lemme break it down for you

1) she's the only girl amongst 5 children

2) she's naturally wild and pompous (though super fun to be with)

3) shes a lady with a hymen and dignity to protect

4) shes just 21

you get it now

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maximus85:

Op, are you a virgin? If yes, why worry? grin

NO!!
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by gr8child(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

You already know the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by skales67(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

It's either your cousin is lying about your uncle still taking her for the tests or your uncle is shagging his daughter
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by nkemdi89(f): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:

What if she gives her virginity because she just wants to?
Doesn't she have a choice in the matter of her own virginity again? undecided
Most women don't give their virginity willingly its mostly true sweet talks, rape,and money.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LaExpert: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:
This is beyond disgusting. Her virginity is her business , she is above 18, she does with her body as she pleases. It disgusts me when I see men(or anyone really) trying to act as if they own the female body (either their daughters or sisters or wives or andom women)
However even if the girl is below 18, this is still disgusting. She has sole ownership of her body.

Regarding the bold; as long as someone is still responsible for her, she has to be accountable to the person. If something happens to her, will she take care of herself?

PS: I'm neither in support of nor against what the Uncle is doing. I just know I can't do such.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
okwabayi:

Your cousin, not your daughter. She has a father of her own.
Leave your uncle to run his family the best he can. You have already admitted it's a good control measure to checkmate her excesses.

ok

thanks
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by tartarus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Your uncle is a very sick and sexually depraved man! Checking his daughters virginity?! Does he want to eat it??. This is another form of abuse. Women have suffered in this world undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
nkemdi89:

Most women don't give their virginity willingly its mostly true sweet talks, rape,and money.

God bless you!!

this is exactly what my uncle is tryna avoid

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
skales67:

It's either your cousin is lying about your uncle still taking her for the tests or your uncle is shagging his daughter

oga which kain talk be this na angry

i'll just pretend i never saw this j
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by tartarus(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i dont think you understand the situation

lemme break it down for you

1) she's the only girl amongst 5 children

2) she's naturally wild and pompous (though super fun to be with)

3) shes a lady with a hymen and dignity to protect

4) shes just 21

you get it now

You see nothing wrong with an old man checking a grown womans virginity status?. Really?
Are you listening to yourself??! 21 is still a child?!

When I read certain comments on NL I begin to wonder.......

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by kelvinesq(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
You shouldn't have brought it here in the first place.
Mind your business!
samyfreshsmooth:
y'all seem to be forgeting it's my cousin we're talking about here wey una dey shout leaking anus leaking anus undecided

na me do myself wey i carry the matter come here sha angry

y'all left the topic and main question i asked to start discussing anus undecided

leaking anus kee all of you there undecided
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by patrick2015: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
Did your uncle check his daughter's ANUS?

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.
You are the real virginity testing machine. Man wen sabi
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.
grin
IamD18:

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
tartarus:

You see nothing wrong with an old man checking a grown womans virginity status?. Really?

na wah o

why do y'all see this as something wrong undecided

it's not like he opens her leg and checks it himself undecided
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i'm 3yrs older and my body count doesnt matter..............i'm a guy afterall

this is about women and finding a way to help them save and keed their dignity and luckily my uncle has found a way [s dd]

Wow I just shaked my head reading this, what a poor girl.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Amberon11: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
You all are just hypocrites. That girl is a good girl otherwise wether test or not she would have done it.
Are you yourself a virgin? Are your uncle's sons virgins? Hypocrites. When other countries are innovating, we are worried about an adult's hymen.
samyfreshsmooth:

as much as i love ur write up, i still believe my uncke is doing the right

I know my cous and trust me when i say if not for what her dad is doing, she'd have had a body count of 8 at 21yrs

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

If you don't mind, can you tell about your age and body count? why are you so bothered about her virginity? are you guys that weird in your family?

Shattap!

Virginity is a big deal.

You need to see the honour we got when a relation got married.

The bride price was something else. All the way, from introduction to the wedding proper, they brought far more than we requested.

Today, the couple are doing very well to the glory of God.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amberon11:
You all are just hypocrites. That girl is a good girl otherwise wether test or not she would have done it.
Are you yourself a virgin? Are your uncle's sons virgins? Hypocrites. When other countries are innovating, we are worried about an adult's hymen.

Isn't it better than abortions, unwanted pregnancies and STDs

Can boys get pregnant, have abortions
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
tartarus:

The OP and the uncle are probably incestous people cos it's hardly understandable how they are so concerned about the girl's virginity, if we were talking about the mother here, it would have made bit sense to me, but here we have a father who makes it a duty to check his daughter's virginity, he probably has it in his to do list, that's how serious this is to him

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Shattap!

Virginity is a big deal.

You need to see the honour we got when a relation got married.

The bride price was something else. All the way, from introduction to the wedding proper, they brought far more than we requested.

Today, the couple are doing very well to the glory of God.

Virginity is a big deal only for girls? why don't we teach boys how to keep virginity too since its a big deal? do you realize how stupid you sound making virginity a big deal for one gender

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

na wah o

why do y'all see this as something wrong undecided

it's not like he opens her leg and checks it himself undecided

Don't mind them.

A woman is never supposed to be without a head, a monitor - father, brother, husband. Somebody must be responsible for her.

A lady has every right to remain in her father's house and be looked after till she gets married. It is not so for a guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roles In The 'nigerian' Family / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.