Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? (30866 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by tartarus(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

na wah o

why do y'all see this as something wrong undecided

it's not like he opens her leg and checks it himself undecided

It is wrong and your uncle is a sexual deviant. Tell the old man to stop having depraved thoughts. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

Virginity is a big deal only for girls? why don't we teach boys how to keep virginity too since its a big deal? do you realize how stupid you sound making virginity a big deal for one gender

Can a boy get pregnant Have an abortion Drop out of school to give birth

You must be the stupid one.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Can a boy get pregnant Have an abortion Drop out of school to give birth

You must be the stupid one.

Why not teach boys on need to stop having sex and getting girls pregnant, if you are serious and you want to stop unwanted pregnancies especially at young ages, you need to teach bother genders, wonder where you kept your brain before coming here

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Bunique: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
this is very wrong. why is d man obsessed with virginity?
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by DabuIIIT: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

as much as i love ur write up, i still believe my uncke is doing the right

I know my cous and trust me when i say if not for what her dad is doing, she'd have had a body count of 8 at 21yrs
its clear u gat eyes on ur coz,just sayen..
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
oshe11:
Your uncle was once a playboy

Over sense wee not kee him.....

Like someone opined up there, he should as well go for Anus test

The Uncle should take her to diff hospitals ooo cos she might be giving it to the doctor to cover her tracks

FEAR SOME GIRLS
lmaoooo. oshe too much sense wee not kee u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

Why not teach boys on need to stop having sex and getting girls pregnant, if you are serious and you want to stop unwanted pregnancies especially at young ages, you need to teach bother genders, wonder where you kept your brain before coming here

You can't stop the bird from flying over your head. But you can stop it from perching.

You are free to leave your daughter at the mercy of prowling boys.

E no concern me!
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Amberon11: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lmao.....you're such a mumu and it would be totally worthless dignifying you with a response buy however here is one.

A woman is not a property. I believe you have been fvcking people's daughters. She has the right to sleep with whoever she wants just like you do. Honestly dumb people like you and your uncle shouldn't breed to curtail the spread of this chromosomal insanity.
samyfreshsmooth:

i'm 3yrs older and my body count doesnt matter..............i'm a guy afterall

this is about women and finding a way to help them save and keed their dignity and luckily my uncle has found a way [s dd]

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

You can't stop the bird from flying over your head. But you can stop it from perching.

You are free to leave your daughter at the mercy of prowling boys.

E no concern me!

So boys are animals that can't be controlled? continue vomiting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by vickydevoka(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:
This is beyond disgusting. Her virginity is her business , she is above 18, she does with her body as she pleases. It disgusts me when I see men(or anyone really) trying to act as if they own the female body (either their daughters or sisters or wives or andom women)
However even if the girl is below 18, this is still disgusting. She has sole ownership of her body.
na lie. wen she is down she must seek for De families aid
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

So boys are animals that can't be controlled? continue vomiting rubbish

Are you a dullard How can you so interpret that simple adage

Okay let me break it down. Is your daughter at the mercy of her brothers whom you have trained to remain virgins or outsiders whom you have no control over
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by sanpipita(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Are you a dullard How can you so interpret that simple adage

Okay let me break it down. Is your daughter at the mercy of her brothers whom you have trained to remain virgins or outsiders whom you have no control over

You are slow, ok let me break down if we all train boys to keep their virginity way we teach girls, do you think girls with be at mercy of boys? its only a foolish person will go teaching girls about virginity while excluding boys.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Viergeachar: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

You are slow, ok let me break down if we all train boys to keep their virginity way we teach girls, do you think girls with be at mercy of boys? its only a foolish person will go teaching girls about virginity while excluding boys.

Teach your daughter chastity. Chikena. And if don't, your wahala. You can't teach other people's children especially the boys who are ready to 'devour' her if she is not prepared for them.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Geofavor(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy some parents sef what your uncle is doing is affecting the girl mentally and emotionally .anyway I still remember this emotional blackmail that was found in churches then in public they will summon those that are virgins to come to the altar for prayer if you don't go the whole church members and your parent will be looking at you somehow.
Please enlighten me. How is it affecting her mentally?
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by lovethchioma(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mutemenot:
Too much security dey worry chikdren brain badly. I hope the girl wont be psychologically derailed shocked
It will. These things have a way of psychologically affecting the persons in question trust me. He is going to understand what he has been doing to her in the future.
Most parents in a bid to protect their children push them into doing the worst.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by emelda86(f): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well na him sabi if he like make him take big padlock lock the place ogba sarom....
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

anyways what do you guys think............is it ideal and advisable or not?

I won't mind marrying your cousin right now. Tell your uncle to keep up the good work.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Orpe7(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
I hope ur uncle does such test on her anus to
Cus her kpetus fit be virgin and her anus fit be brt lane
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by lovethchioma(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:

And so what? undecided abi is it not her body count?

Does anyone check your body count? Does anyone check body count of the boys in the family? (Not that this is right, just asking)
This mindset of ownership of women as if they are objects needs to end.
They see women as properties na. Otherwise what will give someone the temerity to monitor a female's virginity like there's some price tag to it? The males can do whatever but No the females are monitored.

@Op your uncle is slow. like really slow.... mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I know a girl who's a virgin only inbetween her legs but mouth ha since been disvirgined

She's good cheesy
wink
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Sarah20A(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
y'all seem to be forgeting it's my cousin we're talking about here wey una dey shout leaking anus leaking anus undecided

na me do myself wey i carry the matter come here sha angry

y'all left the topic and main question i asked to start discussing anus undecided

leaking anus kee all of you there undecided
why u go carry another person matter come here undecidedvillage people aproko
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by lovethchioma(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Shattap!

Virginity is a big deal.

You need to see the honour we got when a relation got married.

The bride price was something else. All the way, from introduction to the wedding proper, they brought far more than we requested.

Today, the couple are doing very well to the glory of God.
They are doing very well because she married as a virgin?
You are leaving out cases of so many people who married as virgins and now their marriage are in shambles. Virginity does not keep a marriage. Are you too dull to understand this fact? The success of a marriage is independent of their virginity status. It takes a lot of work and commitment to keep a marriage through God's help and not Virginity.

The bride price was something else? I'm beginning to understand this is the reason why you people are concerned about Virginity. So, you can collect and collect and collect from the man coming to marry the woman.. all in the name of "virginity".
Now listen up; Women are not properties that you try to protect and keep until when she's getting married, in order to sell off for a high price.
It's this stupid mentality that makes men treat their wives like anyhow and not as a partner that should be respected. Because they feel they bought her like one of their properties. Nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

anyways what do you guys think............is it ideal and advisable or not?

The girl personally wants to be a virgin. If she doesn't want to, She will have sex and then call her dad n tell him to coman do that thing he has been planning for the past 20 years.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Respect55(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
oshe11:
Your uncle was once a playboy

Over sense wee not kee him.....

Like someone opined up there, he should as well go for Anus test

The Uncle should take her to diff hospitals ooo cos she might be giving it to the doctor to cover her tracks

FEAR SOME GIRLS
Over sense will not kill u grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
She is not alone. My girl's dad still takes her to hospital for that same test. D problem b say I no know how to take run away from am. My sufferness has TEEYED cry
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by donblazer10(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Is he doing it to his son.

The daughter will grow up hating him.

Besides some women are not born with hymen and hymen can tear during sporting activities
How do they check virginity test for boys?...
Besides..you can make your point without adding gender..if he was doing it with both his son and daughter is still wrong..
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by donblazer10(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Is he doing it to his son.

The daughter will grow up hating him.

Besides some women are not born with hymen and hymen can tear during sporting activities
How do they check virginity test for boys?...
Besides..you can make your point without adding gender..if he was doing it with both his son and daughter it's still wrong..
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LaudableXX: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Apina:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He is simply looking out for one of his own, whether We think its ideal or not, doesn't count. undecided
That is not called 'looking out for his own.' sad It is called demeaning the girl, and ridiculing her dignity. Wtf? shocked Girls like that who live such sheltered lives, end up going haywire once they taste a little freedom. Na barracks she dey? God forbid, but there is no law that says the man she marries will respect or love her simply for her virginity. What if the guy she eventually marries turns out to be a serial philanderer, or a wolf in sheep's clothing, that ends up abusing her at will?

Instead of him to sit his daughter down and give her a sound moral education, and proper self-awareness training, he is policing her up and down with virginity test. Wubbish! angry
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LaudableXX: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2018
lovethchioma:
They are doing very well because she married as a virgin?
You are leaving out cases of so many people who married as virgins and now their marriage are in shambles. Virginity does not keep a marriage. Are you too dull to understand this fact? The success of a marriage is independent of their virginity status. It takes a lot of work and commitment to keep a marriage through God's help and not Virginity.

The bride price was something else? I'm beginning to understand this is the reason why you people are concerned about Virginity. So, you can collect and collect and collect from the man coming to marry the woman.. all in the name of "virginity".
Now listen up; Women are not properties that you try to protect and keep until when she's getting married, in order to sell off for a high price.
It's this stupid mentality that makes men treat their wives like anyhow and not as a partner that should be respected. Because they feel they bought her like one of their properties. Nonsense...

Abeg, help me tell dem, o! shocked In fact, I shake my head in shock, each time I read some of the responses that flow from people's keyboards, on NL.

Come to the far North, where girls as young as 14 - 17 get married as virgins, to different men. sad Yet such men still end up marrying, 2 or 3 more wives, after contracting a marriage with such girls. Did their virginity not cause the man to fall in love with them, or was it not strong enough to make him reject polygamy? Nansense! angry

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by prettyesther20: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

as much as i love ur write up, i still believe my uncke is doing the right

I know my cous and trust me when i say if not for what her dad is doing, she'd have had a body count of 8 at 21yrs
That sure explains that your uncle is a terrible parent because if he is not, he will surely train his daughter in the right way and he will trust her to make the right decisions sexually and not have 8 body counts at the age of 21!

y'all make me sick! Even u as a guy in this age with your education and all think it's right to check your future girl childs virginity status?! Don't worry u will learn the hard way.

Not everybody is educated after all.

your family is sick. no offence.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Apina(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2018
LaudableXX:

That is not called 'looking out for his own.' sad It is called demeaning the girl, and ridiculing her dignity. Wtf? shocked Girls like that who live such sheltered lives, end up going haywire once they taste a little freedom. Na barracks she dey? God forbid, but there is no law that says the man she marries will respect or love her simply for her virginity. What if the guy she eventually marries turns out to be a serial philanderer, or a wolf in sheep's clothing, that ends up abusing her at will?

Instead of him to sit his daughter down and give her a sound moral education, and proper self-awareness training, he is policing her up and down with virginity test. Wubbish! angry
Oga calm down. Theres no particular way to training a child and we all cannot have a one dimensional view to life,
If she ends up marrying a philanderer, its his way of life not hers, and she cannot be held responsible for him turning out that way. undecided
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LaudableXX: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Apina:
Oga calm down. Theres no particular way to training a child and we all cannot have a one dimensional view to life, If she ends up marrying a philanderer, its his way of life not hers, and she cannot be held responsible for him turning out that way. undecided

Oga, nobody is getting worked up, so why are you saying calm down? If she marries a philanderer, after undergoing countless virginity tests, whose life will be ruined? Is it not her own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.