Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (48881 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by sunbilor(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Darkchick:
You can buy a small bag of pepper for #1500 in Azara market Kaduna road, and sold it's sold at the rate of #6500 in Lagos, a J5 bus can carry up-to 90 bags at one trip and they charge #110,000 per trip. Let's calculate.
#1500 * 90 = #135,000
#135,000 + #110,000 = #245,000

A bag to be sold for #6,500
#6,500 * 90 = #585,000

So.. #585,000 - #245,000 = #340,000.

Bro, # 300,000 is sure per trip.

There are many cheap stuffs you can buy from the north and resale in Lagos. E.g you can get matured goats for #4,000 each and resale for #12k or 11k.
The good thing is that you don't sell by yourself, dilaali (Hausa dealers) are readily available to sell for you while they charge a token from you.

You may think you're too big for these businesses but I bet the profit is cool.
Are you based in the north?
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by VERDA: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2018
fastlane84:

Palm fruit business is a sweet one

You earn money as long as your ready to earn....

No much stress in it and its very lucrative if done the right way....
I will work with you till you are satisfied cos i am starting this week ....
Let me talk about the availability of the product.....

Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them.... This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....

some of us here have the zeal of just learning and starting the palm fruit business but I will show u how to earn without starting it without a single dime

Now it is pertinent to note that you are learning this business not only because you want to do it alone, but also beyond that, you learn so to get the knowledge and get cool cash when you teach other the same business....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people.......

Until three weeks ago wr I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be sth soft

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all.

4: A little token for this info(real biz)....#500

Palm fruit business is a sweet one

You earn money as long as your ready to earn....

No much stress in it and its very lucrative if done the right way....
I will work with you till you are satisfied cos i am starting this week ....
Let me talk about the availability of the product.....

Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them.... This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....

some of us here have the zeal of just learning and starting the palm fruit business but I will show u how to earn without starting it without a single dime

Now it is pertinent to note that you are learning this business not only because you want to do it alone, but also beyond that, you learn so to get the knowledge and get cool cash when you teach other the same business....

I show u how where to get

N a company

That pays 36k for a ton instantly 247.. (2 companies)

While a ton u + buy 17k + 7k transport

But I will show u how u get more profit or start with zero capital....

Sounds like a good one,like that of darkchick....if say one were to be interested in learning about the business,how would one rlcommunicate with you.Can you drop your contact details?
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by MaGenT77: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
@fastlane84 i am interested
@darkchick please i am still waiting

I hope it is possible to combine these two @VERDA
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by VERDA: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
MaGenT77:
@fastlane84 i am interested
@darkchick please i am still waiting

I hope it is possible to combine these two @VERDA

Yes it is,but I reside in Abuja so darkchick's may be easier.No opportunity and knowledge is a waste.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by MaGenT77: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
VERDA:

Yes it is,but I reside in Abuja so darkchick's may be easier.No opportunity and knowledge is a waste.
Same ot here too tho i dont reside in abj
I am awaiting darkchick's reply
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by VERDA: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
MaGenT77:

Same ot here too tho i dont reside in abj
I am awaiting darkchick's reply

Where do you reside?
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by U1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
THANKSGIVING17:
Can guide you on how to make at least $50 to $100 daily in binary trading without the need of having knowledge of binary.

Contact me thru my signature.

For free?

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by drstrange12(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
femijay8271:
pls any one with business ideas I can start up with 400k

start a dropship online store business, you create an online store and you show goods you dont have yet in store and feature them on your online store, any item that is ordered from your store can be dropshipped from the main store owner, you made you percentage from sales, and everybody orders everyday, you make gud money, you can also dropship from aliexpress, its a cool lucrative business, you wont spend much to set it up, and also you can have a variety of items, ranging from perfumes, appliances, phones, and tech gadgets, is easy to start, and a top online store wont cost you more than 30-40k, with all payment gateways and functions top grade.

I can also setup a crypto mining farm for you, but you will dedicate more time, and also dont mine bitcoin, mine smaller value coins..

also we have forex, its also a gud way to double your money if you have a gud guide and mentor, i can also teach you that.

am in lagos let us meet...

3 Likes

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by U1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
drstrange12:

start a dropship online store business, you create an online store and you show goods you dont have yet in store and feature them on your online store, any item that is ordered from your store can be dropshipped from the main store owner, you made you percentage from sales, and everybody orders everyday, you make gud money, you can also dropship from aliexpress, its a cool lucrative business, you wont spend much to set it up, and also you can have a variety of items, ranging from perfumes, appliances, phones, and tech gadgets, is easy to start, and a top online store wont cost you more than 30-40k, with all payment gateways and functions top grade.

I can also setup a crypto mining farm for you, but you will dedicate more time, and also dont mine bitcoin, mine smaller value coins..

also we have forex, its also a gud way to double your money if you have a gud guide and mentor, i can also teach you that.

am in lagos let us meet...

Do you think his 400k will cover the costs of mining, including rigs and power supply? And will it be really profitable these days with the low crypto prices? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by drstrange12(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
U1:

Do you think his 400k will cover the costs of mining, including rigs and power supply? And will it be really profitable these days with the low crypto prices? Just asking.

he does not need to start big, he can start cloudbased, and he wont be mining bitcoin, there many coins with potentiald to hit the top, i use a very gud GPU and ASCII minerd, and mine litecoin, monero and Zcash, and mine an average of 12-20$ worth every 2 days and, i can switch mining to cloudbased, i spend 12 hours a day dedicated to the mining, gud CPU and ventation does the rest
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by U1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
drstrange12:

he does not need to start big, he can start cloudbased
Hmm.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by omo17(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
drstrange12:

he does not need to start big, he can start cloudbased, and he wont be mining bitcoin, there many coins with potentiald to hit the top, i use a very gud GPU and ASCII minerd, and mine litecoin, monero and Zcash, and mine an average of 12-20$ worth every 2 days and, i can switch mining to cloudbased, i spend 12 hours a day dedicated to the mining, gud CPU and ventation does the rest

Wat is the cost of a gud GPU and d ASCII minner
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by drstrange12(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
omo17:

Wat is the cost of a gud GPU and d ASCII minner

GPU and ASCI are 2 types of mining, both are powerful, but they are depend on the H/S power dedicated, ASCI requires a gigantic hashrate power and make noices, GPU is silent and only requires your PC, Example of ASCI - Antminer L3+, Antminer S9
Example GPU -Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, AMD RX Vega 64 Liquid.

Your graphic card or ASIC Rig will be on their way to finding new blockchain blockswhile you will be making money by practically doing nothing.By mining you can add more amount to your existing coin assets and thus more profit. This also makes you unafraid of themarket fluctuations as in a way you will always get more coins if you incur losses.

if you are interested or want to know more, add me on whatsapp, number in signature below, will add you to the group, where some are already mining
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by MaGenT77: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
VERDA:

Where do you reside?
Lagos
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Mercurypanther(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please everyone be carefully while waiting to get Information about businesses. Nigerian are basically selfish with Business Ideas.. So I'm not surprised the pepper Lady, has stopped talking... My 2 kobo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
princejewel:

Food business is a viable business, especially if you are based in Lagos. I plan start one on a small scale and I seek for investors. I have already gotten a nice location for the business.

A location that has good prospect and has high returns on investment.

We could partner together to make it a really. I look forward to working with you.

WhatsApp: 0908 299 5825.

With every best wish,
Benny.

thanks for d idea, I would av love to do d food business if its gonna b only me because that's what I just left and I have b doing that for d past 8 yrs
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Darkchick:
You can buy a small bag of pepper for #1500 in Azara market Kaduna road, and sold it's sold at the rate of #6500 in Lagos, a J5 bus can carry up-to 90 bags at one trip and they charge #110,000 per trip. Let's calculate.
#1500 * 90 = #135,000
#135,000 + #110,000 = #245,000

A bag to be sold for #6,500
#6,500 * 90 = #585,000

So.. #585,000 - #245,000 = #340,000.

Bro, # 300,000 is sure per trip.

There are many cheap stuffs you can buy from the north and resale in Lagos. E.g you can get matured goats for #4,000 each and resale for #12k or 11k.
The good thing is that you don't sell by yourself, dilaali (Hausa dealers) are readily available to sell for you while they charge a token from you.

You may think you're too big for these businesses but I bet the profit is cool.

hmmmm, nice up here,I love that, seriously
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
TheTakeOver:

Well your plan sound very viable, but have you done this business before practically? Or you just use a calculator to get this figures on the surface, what are the potential risk? How are we sure of ready buyer in Lagos due to the fact that this goods are perishable. Will one need to go to KD physically yo source for this goods? Are the goods readily available for purchase? Let's engage here in the open so we can all contribute.

nice observation
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
SehgateTeam:
My Opinion:

In lagos I will like to advise you go into anything food because of the1. Population. 2. your capital.

**Not illegal business though**

What you need

- Get a very good location mostly residential for shop, and minimum of 12hrs power supply daily
- Get 2 fairly use deep freezer
- Get a big generator.

Go into frozen food business. You will say what about custom, Most guys doing this business brings it to your door step and you pay. (cash and carry basis) Mostly they prefer customer around Agege, Alimosho, Amuwo Odofin, Abule egba axis. and if your location is far, then you will need to do pick up yourself and take it at your cost.Turkey, chicken, gizzard e.t.c.

Business analysis.

At your door step, they sell 10kg carton at #9000-9500

you sell 1kg at #1100-#1200

you making #1100 average on a carton

For a start, you can sell minimum of 5carton( chicken, turkey, gizzard) combine.
Meaning you are earning #5500 per day as profit.

Remove 1000naira for Petrol to re-freeze your goods should incase of long power failure.

Remember as time goes on, you can include Titus fish the profit still fall within the range per carton.

So #4500 is guarranty everyday x 6days #27,000 and in a month is #108,000 or thereabout.

Remember we are working on 400k i have consider shop rentage, fairly used freezer (Go to westminister side to buy) and generator.

You buying capital now for the first month is within 50k-70k on a daily basis to buy 6cartons or so with transport(miscellenous)

****Note****

I 'm not into this business before Custom start to they find me oh. Na agbo i dey drink for one night wey other customer for mama alagbo dey discuss am oh.

wa gbayi padi mi
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
MaGenT77:
@ darkchick
Can we please meet?
I am ready to start this business immediately as I'm typing
Please I'm dead serious as a desperate man
This 9-5 salary nonsense must stop anyhow
I'm not joking please madam
Thank you

no b only you ooo broda and d tin b say if u are not d praying type, u go just dey collect d money, u no go no wetin you dey use ham for and before you know u don use like 10yrs without achieving anything!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by EzendiEgo1: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pepper lady where are you nne
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Sanchez01: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
MaGenT77:
@ darkchick
Can we please meet?
I am ready to start this business immediately as I'm typing
Please I'm dead serious as a desperate man
This 9-5 salary nonsense must stop anyhow
I'm not joking please madam
Thank you
9-5 is a waste of one's life. You won't know until you walk away from the horror.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

9-5 is a waste of one's life. You won't know until you walk away from the horror.

thru my nigga, I just resigned dis last Tuesday from my working place at V.I, mine was even 5am to 6pm
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Agboki: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Most Vulcanizers dey make 5k plus daily depending on location,fone flashers 5k plus daily depending on location,tailors same depending on location,fone repairers same based on location,commercial bus drivers same not based on location,restaurant business 5k plus depending on location e.t.c. as u dey tink of buying and selling skill acquisition also make brain.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by naifizzy: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
femijay8271:

Depending on how creative you are...

You need smart investment not crude investment. Build yourself learn a digital skill. Business networking, IT, Multimedia, Videography etc....

Imagine if you have a video content on youtube with lots of viewers and subscribers.

Imagine if you can build websites for small businesses....

Imagine if you can create animation and brands for companies.

Imagine if you can do music videos for upcoming artists...

Imagine if you can provide business networking solutions to struggling companies....

Build on your capacity its a worthy investment.

Dont join the bandwagon and be selling pepper. Anyone can do that.

But try and discover your talent and build on it. That's the only way you can be passionate and be successful.

Be wise young man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by naifizzy: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
femijay8271:

400k isnt a lot of money. Investing it in a skill will be more than valuable to you on the long run.

Spend sometime to discover where your talent lies then build on it.

The difference between western countries and this part of the world is that we lack capacity building.

Everyone has some creative potent in them. Discover yours and empower yourself. You will be doing yourself a favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
naifizzy:

Depending on how creative you are...

You need smart investment not crude investment. Build yourself learn a digital skill. Business networking, IT, Multimedia, Videography etc....

Imagine if you have a video content on youtube with lots of viewers and subscribers.

Imagine if you can build websites for small businesses....

Imagine if you can create animation and brands for companies.

Imagine if you can do music videos for upcoming artists...

Imagine if you can provide business networking solutions to struggling companies....

Build on your capacity its a worthy investment.

Dont join the bandwagon and be selling pepper. Anyone can do that.

But try and discover your talent and build on it. That's the only way you can be passionate and be successful.

Be wise young man.

YES SIR!
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
naifizzy:

400k isnt a lot of money. Investing it in a skill will be more than valuable to you on the long run.

Spend sometime to discover where your talent lies then build on it.

The difference between western countries and this part of the world is that we lack capacity building.

Everyone has some creative potent in them. Discover yours and empower yourself. You will be doing yourself a favour.

Thanks boss, I really appreciate this, which others can see through this also.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Agboki:
Most Vulcanizers dey make 5k plus daily depending on location,fone flashers 5k plus daily depending on location,tailors same depending on location,fone repairers same based on location,commercial bus drivers same not based on location,restaurant business 5k plus depending on location e.t.c. as u dey tink of buying and selling skill acquisition also make brain.

thanks bro, really appreciate ur words.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by VERDA: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
MaGenT77:

Lagos

Hehehe...I stay around where the products will be gotten while you stay where the surposed customers are...
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by MaGenT77: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2018
VERDA:

Hehehe...I stay around where the products will be gotten while you stay where the surposed customers are...
Lol
Please people should contact @darkchick and @fastlane84
I'm on bended knees
If anyone has offended them
I apologize on their behalf
Please come back o
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by TellMeNothing: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2018
CPA Marketing. I repeat CPA marketing, you can make up to $2000 in your first month.... grin. .And it goes on and on and on.. Reality is you don't need up to one tenth of that money to start....The 3 major things you need are the The right offer, good landing page and traffic. Simple

Use Youtube ,google, warrior forum or blackhatforum to educate yourself.. You can as well search for CPA marketing tutorial thread here on Nairaland

Second option importation/ecommerce business... This is the hot cake of the moment all over the internet...It extends even up to dropshipping which is all part of ecommerce

Do you know that right now there is a particular product am selling that costs me just N10,000 to import 100 pieces and am selling a piece from 8k!!! Am making 800k with this product by the time I sell all 100 pieces do the maths and I also do have other products am selling too....
Honestly no need for much talk download this free guide below contains everything you need to start making 300k to 1m in the next 1 month with this importation business real quick... I have tutored and setup the system for my kid nephew who just started school ND1 and his already making a killing sponsoring himself in school.
Real deal is You don't need all the 400k to get started ......

Send a email to ecommguide@gmail.com you will get the guide in seconds...its an autoresponder mail

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.