Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (48856 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
femijay8271:

thanks for d idea, I would av love to do d food business if its gonna b only me because that's what I just left and I have b doing that for d past 8 yrs

How was the food business u did for some years ago, what and what did you venture into
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
SyndyB:

Get behind me Satan! MMM, Enco, Covenant Fadama etc, started like you. Many life and family have been battered and shattered because of these fraudulent businesses, yet you come here to advertise rubbish in the name of 'government licensed'. Don't you have brothers and sisters, have you registered and managed all their funds? Then look for your villagers, your community and friends, charity they say, should begin at home.
Visit the profile "Fxmanager" go through his thread topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide", also visit the website in the signature for the page Anti-scam Guide", go through it first, including every page of the website to understand the structure of the investment.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by valufone(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Darkchick:
You can buy a small bag of pepper for #1500 in Azara market Kaduna road, and sold it's sold at the rate of #6500 in Lagos, a J5 bus can carry up-to 90 bags at one trip and they charge #110,000 per trip. Let's calculate.
#1500 * 90 = #135,000
#135,000 + #110,000 = #245,000

A bag to be sold for #6,500
#6,500 * 90 = #585,000

So.. #585,000 - #245,000 = #340,000.

Bro, # 300,000 is sure per trip.

There are many cheap stuffs you can buy from the north and resale in Lagos. E.g you can get matured goats for #4,000 each and resale for #12k or 11k.
The good thing is that you don't sell by yourself, dilaali (Hausa dealers) are readily available to sell for you while they charge a token from you.

You may think you're too big for these businesses but I bet the profit is cool.

Please are the dealers for different items?

You said one should ask the j5 drivers for the market that is current?

I am interested in the goat Biz. Please how do I go about it?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
zest1:

How was the food business u did for some years ago, what and what did you venture into

broh, na follow I dey follow one restaurant work ooo
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
femijay8271:

broh, na follow I dey follow one restaurant work ooo

Funny man, how was it then? Was it paying like that
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
zest1:

Funny man, how was it then? Was it paying like that

If only u are a good Cook or very good Chef then they can pay u wella but y av to set you time with them
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
femijay8271:

If only u are a good Cook or very good Chef then they can pay u wella but y av to set you time with them

Thinking of opening mine and not cooking
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
zest1:

Thinking of opening mine and not cooking
that will be very nice but where are you located and where will be d location of ur business?
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Agboki: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
femijay8271:

that will be very nice but where are you located and where will be d location of ur business?

I sabi cook oooh only say food business stress no easy, bt cash really dey am especially when u sabi cook.talking 4rm experience!bt most of us dey later suffer 4rm waist pain/chest pain.dat is if urs dey really boom.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Agboki:

I sabi cook oooh only say food business stress no easy, bt cash really dey am especially when u sabi cook.talking 4rm experience!bt most of us dey later suffer 4rm waist pain/chest pain.dat is if urs dey really boom.

tru talk brother
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by omo17(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
What is the latest guys
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by 360great(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
So today I went to mile 12 market, to carry out little research on the pepper business, I saw/met with the diliaala oga, a bag of fresh pepper goes for #8500 at mile 12, and there are diliaala available to handling your commodity once you bring it in,the diliaala charges based on percentage (between 7-10% of per bag they sale) .at the moment pepper is not that available (scarce ). I also met a driver that was offloading, he said he went to taraba state to bring down the pepper to mile12 and he charges about 140k. So that was how my survey went....have a peaceful night all

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by steve002(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
360great:
So today I went to mile 12 market, to carry out little research on the pepper business, I saw/met with the diliaala oga, a bag of fresh pepper goes for #8500 at mile 12, and there are diliaala available to handling your commodity once you bring it in,the diliaala charges based on percentage (between 7-10% of per bag they sale) .at the moment pepper is not that available (scarce ). I also met a driver that was offloading, he said he went to taraba state to bring down the pepper to mile12 and he charges about 140k. So that was how my survey went....have a peaceful night all
Nice one!Please, did u make enquiry on any other product??

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
360great:

woooo, that's very good of you
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by donifez(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
360great:
Did he tell you how much a bag of Pepper goes for in Taraba state.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Ifylicious: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fxmanager:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check our profile signature or the image below for the link to our website and communication channels.

Scammers!!!

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2018
360great:

Good business then, nice findings you have made bro. The thing here is to get the price of the pepper in taraba or kaduna market per bag and also what type of pepper is it, fresh or dry
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2018
If we can unit together, we can pull this business, if possible bringing down 3-4 j5 cars filled with pepper and this people help us to market it, believe me we will make some cash

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Ifylicious:

Scammers!!!
Visit the profile "Fxmanager" go through his thread topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide", also visit the website in the signature for the page Anti-scam Guide", go through it first, including every page of the website to understand the structure of the investment.
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
zest1:
If we can unit together, we can pull this business, if possible bringing down 3-4 j5 cars filled with pepper and this people help us to market it, believe me we will make some cash

he be like say na pepper business sure pass for here but one need to be very careful
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2018
femijay8271:

he be like say na pepper business sure pass for here but one need to be very careful

Yes brother, one need to be ooo, but we standing as a team can make us succeed. But we need to be sure that this thing will move and sell well here
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
zest1:

Yes brother, one need to be ooo, but we standing as a team can make us succeed. But we need to be sure that this thing will move and sell well here

I believe everything works with prayer, just table it before Almighty God, he go give you sign

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by 360great(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2018
No sir
steve002:

Nice one!Please, did u make enquiry on any other product??
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by 360great(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Fresh pepper .
zest1:

Good business then, nice findings you have made bro. The thing here is to get the price of the pepper in taraba or kaduna market per bag and also what type of pepper is it, fresh or dry
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by 360great(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Yes team work will be fine, there are people to market it for you at mile12, also some j5 carry between 90-120 bags of pepper. .the only disadvantage is its a perishable goods, so you have to sale maximum 2 days time, but most times within hours the diliaala are done selling your products. Depends on the days
zest1:
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by zest1: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2018
360great:
Yes team work will be fine, there are people to market it for you at mile12, also some j5 carry between 90-120 bags of pepper. .the only disadvantage is its a perishable goods, so you have to sale maximum 2 days time, but most times within hours the diliaala are done selling your products. Depends on the days

Bro God bless you for all this findings, the risk in it is just the pepper being a perishable one, because after 2days if one can't sell it off, it starts spoiling..Thats where my issues are now in

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by VERDA: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
zest1:

True.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by evanstical: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Can't one make use of cold room when one have some bags left?
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by odeade1(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Following this thread bumper to bumper
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2018
I heard of scarcity of tomatoes in Lagos....
We can work on this....
Anybody??
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by prinxmax(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2018
*CEO Book Club*

_"If you are not reading, you have no ,business leading_ "

*Membership*
Members follows a structured and systematic timetable for reading purposes. Members are classified according to interest and exposure, level of understanding and ability.

*Classes of members*
1. Beginner-1 book/monthy, summarise and discuss with members
2. Intermediate - 2 books/monthly, summarise and discuss with members
3. Associate - 3 books/monthly, summarise and discuss with members
4. Professional - 4 books/monthly, summarise and discuss with members.

*Benefit of full membership*

* members have access to ebooks and hard copy on business, inspirational, and human capacity.

* members meet once every week for discussion,presentation, trainings, skill acquisition etc.

* free business consulting for members

* free attendance to seminers organised by the club

* CEO round table and dinner

* Business idea generation and implementation for members

* Packaging members for business competitions, loans, grants and other funding opportunities.

* Communication and speaking skill training for members.

* Networking with business mentors and big CEOs.

*General membership benefits include.*
1. Access to one ebook per month
2. Access to free online business consulting.
3. Opportunity to network .

Register online
https:///forms/jYAm1EbNZpG31Ip63

Join our whatsap group for more information

https:///ExQdlV9WS1zGOFl0t5jvVI
Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by Chiefkester: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Darkchick:
You can buy a small bag of pepper for #1500 in Azara market Kaduna road, and sold it's sold at the rate of #6500 in Lagos, a J5 bus can carry up-to 90 bags at one trip and they charge #110,000 per trip. Let's calculate.
#1500 * 90 = #135,000
#135,000 + #110,000 = #245,000

A bag to be sold for #6,500
#6,500 * 90 = #585,000

So.. #585,000 - #245,000 = #340,000.

Bro, # 300,000 is sure per trip.

There are many cheap stuffs you can buy from the north and resale in Lagos. E.g you can get matured goats for #4,000 each and resale for #12k or 11k.
The good thing is that you don't sell by yourself, dilaali (Hausa dealers) are readily available to sell for you while they charge a token from you.

You may think you're too big for these businesses but I bet the profit is cool.

pls i jus finished my nysc and i am ready to folo up you could reach me on mail via esekeebuka@gmail.com or via whatsapp 08086703692 i dey ready lyk ryt naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.