Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) (28018 Views)

Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by dainformant(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Residents of Ben ama and Tengele ama communities, Oluasiri clan in Nembe local government area of Bayelsa state - have accused the military joint task force of killing villagers after early morning raid in the area today. According to reports, about four persons were killed and several other persons injured.

Among the victims were 2 young men and a nursing mother with her 2 months old baby, who was killed after bullets allegedly pieced through the baby to the mother from the back.

The military raid reportedly lasted for about 8 hours as the troops searched for militants in the area, according to reports from the villagers who are now counting their losses.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/joint-task-force-allegedly-raid-oluasiri-clan-in-nembe-lga-in-bayelsa-state.html

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by daryoor(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is nigeria.

Where thousands of death and kidnapping are unreported because life is worth less than 2 naira.

#Get that visa

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by denko(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
This Buhari Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry

What a pity!

This must have been a result of collateral damage!!

The affected community should as a matter of urgency hire a very wicked attorney cum human right activist as fast as possible and sue the hell out of the defense force. What exactly is the purpose of tactical unit if such an operation will result to loss of human life?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by fallout87: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Just wow. If it isn't good brother herdsman killing, it's his other brothers boko boys or his army.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This country

☣ ☠
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by clevvermind(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
And our dumb president will not say and do anything because he likes blood.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Lonestar124: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
If gun is not invented such a thing will be averted.

Modernization is a random curse to all of us.

May their souls rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by limeta(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
But why
To what cause
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
what kind of problem is this, innocent blood

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by 234GT(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is Nigeria becoming?

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by obonujoker(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
so this baby and her mother are militants?....

9 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Messed up country governed by a dictator. Buhari sent them, he wants to wipe out the entire South South and South East

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
BARBARIC.
May the soul of the dead mother and child cry out for them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Ellabae(f): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
So sad
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by anibi9674: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
what a loss
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by affable4(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
My heart bleeds so much for the geographical area I hv to call my country.

So many wrong things that shouldn't have been. From bad leadership to ignorant followers.

My heart is heavy, I may not really communicate like I would love to right now. But I have this question to ask, what if this was your sister/wife and her baby/your daughter?

Even those that are been killed in Benue, what If they were your people?

Things are getting out of hand and all we do is to engage in ethnic e-war just for 'likes' and 'shares', just to be noticed.

I bleed. I'm pained.can we just forget anybody related to us in power and focus on what is right or wrong? Can we?

I hardly engage in arguments about Nigeria because I always end up been angry.

May the blood of that little girl bring judgement on the hand that pulled the trigger.

And please don't like my comment, just think deep and change your ways if you need to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Verified Naija Adsense Account For Sale.. See My Signature.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
I fear this nembe people. I visit nembe February for something important and I spend like 6 days there. One day Timipre Silva visit the town and the boys start dey shoot gun.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by xtravanganza: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
If gun is not invented such a thing will be averted.

Modernization is a random curse to all of us.

May their souls rest in peace.
this kind of statement was what started Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by MrErudite(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
What a shiitehole country
Senseless animals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by MrErudite(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
I blame Buhari for all this happens

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by DONADAMS(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
R.I.P..how manage?
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Sultty(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Y now embarassed. Then I remember that this is a lawless country where things like this is swept under d carpet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nukilia: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sai baba.. undecided more reasons to vote for PMB I guess

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by chuksanambra: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ha, God!
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
BUT IS THIS NIGERIA OF 50s?
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
dainformant:

Among the victims were 2 young men and a nursing mother with her 2 months old baby, who was killed after bullets allegedly pieced through the baby to the mother from the back.
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/joint-task-force-allegedly-raid-oluasiri-clan-in-nembe-lga-in-bayelsa-state.html
As usual this atrocity will be greeted with silence from the Federal Government

It will never be well with the Nigerian Army/Fulani herdsmen/Bokoharam what so ever guise they come in, it will never be well with them!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Josh44s(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
The hand writing is boldly written on the wall. Buhari is a jihadist. You cannot apprehend killer Herdsmen but you sent soldiers to kill innocent people in creek.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra / 19 Students Commit Suicide in India For Failing Exams / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.