Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief (41784 Views)

PPA Urgently Needed by A Lagos Corper Batch C Stream I / Female Corper Wrongly Accused Of Electoral Malpractice Receives Her Certificate / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by blazer2018: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
The way all these wannabe bloggers are destroying pple's lives is alarming...no investigative journalism...they hear a news and rush to circulate it without getting to the root of d matter...I wish a more strident law can be in-place to punish such bloggers..sitting in d darkness to kill pple's joy...awon werey gbogbo cry

I hope she'sable to clear herself because of her future...it's just a pity that she might be able to circulate her vindication to d extent at which d rumour has spread.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Ellabae(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok lets wait nd see
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Alejoc(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Someone somewhere knows the truth!
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
na so dem nearly implicate me dat yr
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by adisabarber(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
There are always 3 sides to a story. Side A, side B and the truth
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Aku8702: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Guess her only intention with the iPhone was just to take

a clear picture of her NYSC uniform....and that will be

The excuse she will be giving for unlawfully taking the

Phone.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by madgoat(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
So I beautiful but i cant really see her Carmel Toe cry
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
lwise:
See this one, how are we sure you didn't steal the phone.Lawyer?Even armed rubber caught in the act can hire a SAN to defend him.

No mind that girl. Mere looking at her you for don know say this one na arm robber.

I've said it before on that first thread and I'll say it again.

#1 That phone got missing at her NYSC camp and for the fear of being nabbed with it, she decided to wait for NYSC camp to finish before she could flex it. If she never had bad intentions, she would have returned it right away.

#2 After NYSC camp finished and everyone travelled back to their respective states, she found the phone unusable wherever she was due to Icloud security. That phone is already as good as useless.

#3 She could have thought of selling that phone to a random individual but no one would cheaply fall for it without inspecting it. Once they found it was icloud locked, na double wahala coz they would spend more to unlock it at computer village or wherever tech hub and 2, it could also land them in trouble if the contents of that phone becomes suspicious. Those touts at computer village are very smart and they know how to bite toothlesly if they sence you no sharp and be JJC. One of them might even claim na SARs official just to get away with the phone and some cash. That girl couldn't sell it off. The fear of taking it to a phone expert also got her worried.

#4 As she couldn't do all of the above, her only option was to return it back to the owner but at a price so as not to be on the losing end after all the stress. She demanded a whooping 50k for the owner to get that phone back.

My question is why did it take her several weeks for her to reach or be reached? It was due to the time she wasted in camp so she could use what she stole and soliciting for buyers who weren't interested in a locked Iphone after camp.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nedfed(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
majamajic:
ok,. she is just the way I like a woman. Slim, tall ,dark and thigh gapped .

One man's food is anoda man's poison
This one na over tall jooor
Can't you see long legs
So i'll now be renting ladder from baba Amina before reaching the center of gravity
grin
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
This pretty vivacious lepa girl can't possibly be a thief
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by DabuIIIT: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
I pray God vindicates her if shes innocent.
Those her long hands sha...they can sneak something from a 1m distance sha o..
grin grin
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by majamajic(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nedfed:

One man's food is anoda man's poison
This one na over tall jooor
Can't you see long legs
So i'll now be renting ladder from baba Amina before reaching the center of gravity
grin

I know brief men likes fat giant ladies
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by BOOMnaija(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Criminological studies suggest that skinny girls with pointed nose and cheek bones are so vile and are liable to violent crime....but hey, dats not saying ur a thief tho.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Every body be forming my lawyer upanda.
Issorite, Kwantinue
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Wasky101: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
And what exactly has she said? Absolutely nothing
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by ZAWs: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
See this one
My "Lawyers "
How many Lawyers for one stolen iPhone?
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Jasperro(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
which thief ever agrees to be a religion thief

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by akinszz: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
majamajic:
hope u know how best to grab a woman grin
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by skales67(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok...you didn't steal the phone but you requested for N50,000 from the owner. N50,000 for what exactly? Safe keeping?

Madam, you are a thief!
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by columbus007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
this girl can lie sha.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by HausaOverlord: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
majamajic:
so u love planks
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Jaabioro(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
She said nothing,just show of grammar,nothing was in that write up.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by ehioziosa: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
hmm, na wa
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
She still didn't say what happened.

Original story still more believable
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Originalsly: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

My question is why did it take her several weeks for her to reach or be reached? It was due to the time she wasted in camp so she could use what she stole and soliciting for buyers who weren't interested in a locked Iphone after camp.

Makes sense. ..guess that's exactly what played out.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Kennyel: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Only God can judge...please share and subscribe to my youtube channel @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MybZl9o9uyc
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by megafone: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
majamajic:

She go thief your something one day. dey dia undecided
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by kaydp: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
lwise:
See this one, how are we sure you didn't steal the phone.Lawyer?Even armed rubber caught in the act can hire a SAN to defend him.

Even evans has Lawyers
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by neonly: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nedfed:
Which one is Jojo?
The name means notorious armed robber in my language

U mean like mojojo in power puff girls
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by tubsyee: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

No mind that girl. Mere looking at her you for don know say this one na arm robber.

I've said it before on that first thread and I'll say it again.

#1 That phone got missing at her NYSC camp and for the fear of being nabbed with it, she decided to wait for NYSC camp to finish before she could flex it. If she never had bad intentions, she would have returned it right away.

#2 After NYSC camp finished and everyone travelled back to their respective states, she found the phone unusable wherever she was due to Icloud security. That phone is already as good as useless.

#3 She could have thought of selling that phone to a random individual but no one would cheaply fall for it without inspecting it. Once they found it was icloud locked, na double wahala coz they would spend more to unlock it at computer village or wherever tech hub and 2, it could also land them in trouble if the contents of that phone becomes suspicious. Those touts at computer village are very smart and they know how to bite toothlesly if they sence you no sharp and be JJC. One of them might even claim na SARs official just to get away with the phone and some cash. That girl couldn't sell it off. The fear of taking it to a phone expert also got her worried.

#4 As she couldn't do all of the above, her only option was to return it back to the owner but at a price so as not to be on the losing end after all the stress. She demanded a whooping 50k for the owner to get that phone back.

You took your time to type something this senseless... I pity those who look up to you, its peeps like you that allow jungle justice.... Be eager to ear and slow to talk
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok I had to watched the video just to clear clear any doubts and im 90% sure she's not a thief. She not acting shady or scared. The guys doing the video just want to embarrass her in order to pin every blame and guilt on her. Even if she demanded money dey shud haven't waited to see if she actually meant it or not. The gal even came alone to in her Corper uniform to an extent shows she has nothing to hide. Its rubbish!

Uncivilized people i have to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.