Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief (41740 Views)

PPA Urgently Needed by A Lagos Corper Batch C Stream I / Female Corper Wrongly Accused Of Electoral Malpractice Receives Her Certificate / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by ibkgab001: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
akindele91:
Thank you so much u are d first person that really understand that she is innocent. She is not a thief we went to d same secondary school and she is my ex-girlfriend so I know her very well this bloggers just want to tarnish her good image someone that is a model and about to travel out soon.

You are right .. I scrolled through her page on IG AND I CAN SEE SHE IS A MODEL she has been to Zurich that is Germany capital imagine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by akindele91(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
ibkgab001:

You are right .. I scrolled through her page on IG AND I CAN SEE SHE IS A MODEL she has been to Zurich that is Germany capital imagine
Pls tell all this unbelievers
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by nyabinghi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
oya fun won legbegbe
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
ibkgab001:

shocked Zurich capital of Germany? I troway 2 hand for you .

By the way post link to her IG make I see

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
She looks underfed , needs to work more on her diet.
or maybe she is just genetically skinny?

Why Nigerians automatically think that all skinny people are 'underfed' is beyond me.

She looks fine nne

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by ibkgab001: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

shocked Zurich capital of Germany? I troway 2 hand for you .

By the way post link to her IG make I see

Switzerland I mean
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
ibkgab001:

Switzerland I mean
Abeg her IG link
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wasky101:
And what exactly has she said? Absolutely nothing
that is the point.

She is not supposed to say anything to you lot. She just wants the videos taken down

Only a fool comes to social media to allege or defend a criminal act.

Social media is not a court of law, she owes y'all no explanation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by safarigirl(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

My guy, is it a coincidence the accused happened to be in the same NYSC camp with the victim several weeks ago? The victim took that phone to camp, it got missing in camp several weeks later the phone was found with a lady who happened to be in the same camp with the victim.

I don't know if its true she demanded 50k or not but one thing is certain that girl took that phone and once she found out its useless and couldnt sell it off ,decided to return it back.

Abi did they force that phone into her hands ?
one plus one is not always two

What if someone else stole the phone and then misplaced it, only for this chic to find it and contact the real owner?

People come upon items in the strangest of ways at times

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by mirexxx(f): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
She looks underfed , needs to work more on her diet.
she's a model and doesn't use much make up. she eats healthy
smiley
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by nkemdi89(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
or maybe she is just genetically skinny?

Why Nigerians automatically think that all skinny people are 'underfed' is beyond me.

She looks fine nne
Not all Nigerians , I think she is, feeding well isn't about adding some flesh, but energy too. If you don't eat well you won't be able to meet up with the daily energy the body needs, thereby making you to over work the organs in producing more energy.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by kally234: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2018
From the video, I don't believe she stole. it was just an embarrassing situation for her.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by donqx: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2018
ohhh
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by abdulaz: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Would she had returned the iPhone in the first place if it wasn’t iCloud locked?

Let’s put sentiments aside pls and call a spade a spade.

I make sure I put my phone on iCloud lock by enabling the find my iPhone feature. If it gets lost or stolen and someone decides to foolishly return it back to me with the hope of getting a reward and a soft landing by wearing an NYSC uniform, I will just smile and invite the men in black to do justice.

I’m not saying she stole the phone though, afterall she said she uses a big phone and has SANS at her beck and call. Last last na who dem catch naim be thief cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Azam101: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Model
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Naijageak(m): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2018
These bloggers are used to carrying wrong information.... They don't verify before spreading it. One of them should be used as a scape � goat to serve as deterant to the others.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by darlenese(f): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2018
majamajic:
ok,. she is just the way I like a woman. Slim, tall ,dark and thigh gapped .

and shapeless
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Xisnin(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2018
CharlesNneji1:
She should just sue one of the blogs for defamation, so they would know....
She can't, she was caught with the Iphone.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Xisnin(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2018
ibkgab001:

Models who have been to Germany are angels. She was arrested for demanding ransom.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Xisnin(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
one plus one is not always two

What if someone else stole the phone and then misplaced it, only for this chic to find it and contact the real owner?

People come upon items in the strangest of ways at times
No problem with that. But if she hadn't demanded for ransom, police would not have been involved.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by CAPSLOCKED: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Models who have been to Germany are angels.
She was arrested for demanding ransom.

I WONDER FOR THAT GUY.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2018
darlenese:

and shapeless
WHERE YOUR PICTURE WITH THE SHAPE? undecided
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by MrOwonikoko: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
In Fela's voice...."you be thief, i no be thief. You be armed robber, i no be armed robber".
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by drstrange12(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2018
you are bearing the name of the canned food i always but for my pet samoyed, *jojo*

come closer let me spank you

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by darlenese(f): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE YOUR PICTURE WITH THE SHAPE? undecided

sorry to disappoint u. Vaseline crew
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Zurich is in Switzerland not Germany.

ibkgab001:

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
darlenese:

sorry to disappoint u. Vaseline crew
MENTALLY UNSTABLE CREW.
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by darlenese(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MENTALLY UNSTABLE CREW.

hahahaha e pain u
Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by Witnes: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
nkemdi89:

Not all Nigerians , I think she is, feeding well isn't about adding some flesh, but energy too. If you don't eat well you won't be able to meet up with the daily energy the body needs, thereby making you to over work the organs in producing more energy.
Each time I read ur comments, it gives me desire and interest to keep reading it all over and over because of ur skills in writing and explaining. Good work!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief by REX106(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2018
CharlesNneji1:
She should just sue one of the blogs for defamation, so they would know....

AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS SPAMMING SIR...ITS JUST THAT YOU ARE NOT EASY TO REACH SIR

sir charles nneji

how come you've suddenly stopped posting your dating help tips...i recently came across you posts here on nairaland while trying to find help for myself in my dating life

iam a 300l level student,am 22 going on 23 and have never had a girlfriend,close female friend...and neither can i recall any good relationship with them

...still a virgin(it is that bad)

i have friends who seem to get any girl like magic and get he to sleep with them,date them...etc

they laugh at me and call me gay.....at my age i feel i need to something about it..

i started following some of your tips on the nairaland posts....i must say things have started changing for me...i acn look any girl straight n the eye and talk with her,get her laughing unlike before...because of the mindset that no girl is to big or to good for me ...

this mindset have gradually become a self fulling prophecy as more and moe girls tend to open up to me but yet..

I DONT HOW TO LAND A RELATIONSHIP AND MOST ESPECIALLY SEX

i know some people may attack this post of mine and have a lot of negatve and discouraging things to say

but i dont care....as a guy who likes to be in control of his life i have decided to fix this area of my life

besides my eyes have seen enough painful stuff to
know that such people are full of BULLSHIT...

I HVE SEEN CHURCH BOYS AND GIRLS WHO CLAIM RIGHTEOUS IN CHURCH AND YET SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER,
I HAVE SEEN SO CALLED CHURCHEE GIRLS STILL FALL FOR AND SLEEP WITH BAD BOYS AND EVEN DEIEVE THEMSELVES SAYING THAT THEY ARE PRAYINF FOR THESE GUYS
...A GIRL TELL ME SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN SEX BUT ENDS UP SLEEPING WITH THREE OF MY FRIENDS...A GIRL TELL ME SHE DOESNT SIT ON GUYS LAPS WHILE CLAIMING CHURCHEE THEN SOME BAD DUDE COMES OVER GRABS HER AND PLACES HER ON THE JUNK AND SHE SITS COMFORTABLY SMILE AND ACTS LIKE ITS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HER LIFE...CHURCH USHER GIRLS AND PRAYER GIRLS..DATE AND SLEEP WITH THE LEADING GUYS

MY POINT IS THAT I AM TIRED OF BULL poo

how come these girls are always around them.HOW THEY GET THESE GIRLS TO ACT SHAMLESSLY HORNYAND OUT OF CONTROL AROUND THEM EVEN IN PUBLIC..even girls who are generally difficult and mean tend to be very nice to them whereas it seems i on the other hand tend to recieve judgment,tests and women trying to only use me

I WAS GONNA STICK TO THE POSTS UNTIL I CAME AROSS YOUR FACEBOOK CONFESSIONS

SO AM LEFT CONFUSED

WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED

THIS IS MY NUMBER SIR 08100875893
AM AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP
AM SORRY

I KNOW MY TYPING IS MESSED UP

PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.