Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (17276 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / My Samsung A30 Just Arrived / The Oneplus 6 Is Cheaper And Better Than The Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
I recently just unboxed my new OnePlus 6 device. I was wondering if any of you are interested in picking one up... Got any questions about this device?

P.S: I'm coming from the OnePlus 5T. If you have comparison questions too, feel free to ask. And yh, i'll list OnePlus 5T for sale soon. If you are VERY INTERESTED, let me know.

I picked up the Midnight Black 8GB, 128GB Variant of the OP6. My 5T is also the exact same config. I never used the memory up to 50% so, there wasn't need for more.

As much as the 6GB, 64GB variant should be plenty enough for most people. I like to have FULL POWER and not have to delete anything to create space. Lol.

Also got the
- Official Tempered Glass
- Bullets V2 WIRED Earphones in Black
- The NEWLY Introduced Nylon Case
- The OnePlus Travel Back in Space Black to replace my 7 year old HP BackPack. Lol.

So yeah!

Photos attached! (Shot on the OnePlus 5T)

3 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
More photos

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by babalonshee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
how much
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
babalonshee:
how much

For what exactly?

1 Like

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Darkseid(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
I dey feel you boss, one day I join you dey change flagships like wrapper.

4 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by michlins(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Just dash me the earphones. You be changing flagships like cloth and am wondering if you are still in Nigeria
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by hisgrace090: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
One plus phones always expensive.
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by fashrola(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
michlins:
Just dash me the earphones. You be changing flagships like cloth and am wondering if you are still in Nigeria

You no see him fresh hand grin

12 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by michlins(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
fashrola:

someone pointed out that also
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by fibonacci2526: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

Nope, for the specs you are getting the price is right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by FuckoffMOD: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Seriously I'm getting it soon

Pls how much?

To get unlimited airtime on any network check my signature
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Ufranklin92(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
The op is sure to be a Yoruba man...

Fresh and nice skin!

He does a legitimate job /business...

Igbos! I implore you to emulate him, and it shall be well with you all...

Coward

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

WHat then would u say about Samsung and that yeye Sony and HTC if u think OnePlus phones are expensive

6 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by tecnolad(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
I love the specs this phone carries, but I couldn't help going for the Huawei P20 Pro, which will be delivered next week.
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by kmaster007: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
well done
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
All i see is frosh hand wink
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplep:
All i see is frosh hand wink

YoungRichRuler:
That hand fresh.
Na wetin I just dey look

fashrola:

DEHVEHLOP:
The op is sure to be a Yoruba man...

Fresh and nice skin!

He does a legitimate job /business...

Igbos! I implore you to emulate him, and it shall be well with you all...

To be light-skinned no be sin oh! And I am very very much igbo

34 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
tecnolad:
I love the specs this phone carries, but I couldn't help going for the Huawei P20 Pro, which will be delivered next week.

Well, decent choice. But this is the fastest device out there right now.
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

What's your definition of expensive? Because S9+ costs about $300 more. And iPhone X $500 more. Unless you are comparing to Tecno and Infinix.

greenhulk:

What then would u say about Samsung and that yeye Sony and HTC if u think OnePlus phones are expensive

EXACTLY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
babalonshee:
how much

FuckoffMOD:
Seriously I'm getting it soon

Pls how much?

Device - $579
Tempered Glass - $19.95
Bullets V2 - $19.95
Nylon Case - $24.95
Travel Back Pack - $69

3 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Stanley08:

What's your definition of expensive? Because S9+ costs about $300 more. And iPhone X $500 more. Unless you are comparing to Tecno and Infinix.

EXACTLY

OnePlus 6 with 256gb storage and 8gb of RAM, Snapdragon 845 and premium build quality costs $630. Although no wireless charging and no IP rating, but if Samsung, HTC, SOny or even Huawei made a phone like this it is going to sell for $950 and above.

1 Like

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
greenhulk:

OnePlus 6 with 256gb storage and 8gb of RAM, Snapdragon 845 and premium build quality costs $630. Although no wireless charging and no IP rating, but if Samsung, HTC, SOny or even Huawei made a phone like this it is going to sell for $950 and above.

I actually think the base model at $529 is more bang for buck than the top model at $629. But yes. PLENTY of value here.

OnePlus performance can only be rivaled by the Pixel. But not even in multi-tasking. I can have 5 or 6 heavy games open and none of them gets ejected from the RAM. That's very very impressive. Even the Samsungs and HTCs and Sonys wont do that because their software isn't as refined as this.

This thing FLIES!

3 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by TheUbermensch: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Stanley08:

To be light-skinned no be sin oh! And I am very very much igbo
Dehvehlop
Come and lick your poo.
Stop promoting hate on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by officialteemi(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2018
this is it
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Dehvehlop

Come and lick your poo.

Stop promoting hate on Nairaland.

Lol. This tho

officialteemi:
this is it

Micheal Jackson?

1 Like

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Papertrail11(m): 2:08am On Jun 08, 2018
never seen a generation that is soo obsessed with phone like nigerians come to a conclusion that all android phone are ,the same just in a different body every year

i would ratger invest my money in cryptos that buy phone that in the next 1yr would be old model

3 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by mannycrown: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Papertrail11:
never seen a generation that is soo obsessed with phone like nigerians come to a conclusion that all android phone are ,the same just in a different body every year

i would ratger invest my money in cryptos that buy phone that in the next 1yr would be old model

Will you stop that crypto banta before mods ban you for commenting without reading OP's Topic. Ndi Ara (sorry for the slip of tongue)

12 Likes

Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Papertrail11(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2018
mannycrown:

Will you stop that crypto banta before mods ban you for commenting without reading OP's Topic. Ndi Ara (sorry for the slip of tongue)

i only told him to invest his money in a profitable venture GUY dont let me decend on you onn alapue
Re: My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! by Stanley08(m): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Papertrail11:

Papertrail11:

i only told him to invest his money in a profitable venture GUY dont let me decend on you onn alapue

Lol. I am almost certain my crypto portfolio is larger than yours. I have a substantial amount of BTC, ETH and BCH.

Thanks for the advice but you are preaching to the choir. I've got investments and businesses. TRUST!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.