Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (38948 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
What Nigeria blogger? The same news is all over the television, I just saw it on TVCNews.
Customers of GTbank should better go n withdraw their money,because I don't see how the bank is goons survive after paying such huge sum
I also saw the news on daily post and other news outlet this evening.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by frankmoney(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by vonlogon: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
So, where did this news come from.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
deedeedee1:
Ibo people. Na wa for una. So much lies. GTbank should not lend this man money anymore. If he knows he can't do without victim mentality, let him borrow money from ibo banks.
Yoruba people should be careful with who they do business with. There are terrible people everywhere.
I would like it if the country is split so we will all learn to mind our business. I am tired of the hate and disunity. Let us go our separate ways.

Word.

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by wellmax(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
HAH:
Nonsense statement.

Was there a judgement by supreme Court ?
If there was what is the outcome ?

Instead of answering the above in their statement, they telling people to disregard information without furnishing us with facts.

All I see is damage control gone bad by gtbank.

You sure can read, but you really lack comprehension.

There was never a court order. If you think there is, provide evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by madgoat(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
I knew it. That Innoson ipob CEO is a fraud and paying bloggers to write fake news in order to get public sympathy. Everything about the man is dicey.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by ugo4u: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolustical:
After I saw the thread here this evening,

I quickly checked Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch Online to see if there will be any news on that but I was disappointed,

I even tried watching Channels tonight but nothing like GTB vs Innoson suit.

The false statement by the Innoson spokesperson is an attestation to the fact that everything about INNOSON is more of DECEIT & FRAUD.

BTW, Innoson boss should honour court invitation before them dem him wife another resetting slap.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/07/breaking-innoson-floors-guarantee-trust-bank-supreme-court/
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
What Nigeria blogger? The same news is all over the television, I just saw it on TVCNews.
Customers of GTbank should better go n withdraw their money,because I don't see how the bank is goons survive after paying such huge sum

You have access to the internet but you still decided to remain ignorant:

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc on Wednesday declared a final dividend of N2.40 per share to its shareholders for the financial year ended December 31, 2017.

The bank said in a statement in Lagos that the dividend would bring the total dividend to N2.70 against N2 paid by the bank in the corresponding period of 2016.

According to the bank, the dividend will be approved by shareholders at the annual general meeting on April 10.

During the period under review the bank posted a profit after tax of N170.45 billion against N132.28 billion declared in 2016, representing an increase of 28.86 per cent.

The profit before tax stood at ₦200.2 billion, representing a growth of 21.3 per cent over ₦165.1 billion recorded in the corresponding year.

Even if they do go under for any reason, depositors' money is safe because AMCON is there. Hope you still remember the likes of Mainstreet bank and Co.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
So you mean it was a fabrication?

Gavelslam IPOBIANS and lies are like 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by PointZerom: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
frankmoney:
can you stop disgracing yourself now

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/innoson-boss-flown-lagos-shorts-released-bail/

Lol e see yay life?

The link you posted was his December 2017 arrest but mine is fresh order in February this year 2018. Check the dates and goan sleep. You don't have something meaningful to say.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/court-orders-arrest-of-innoson-boss/
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by PointZerom: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Enasuarez(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
deedeedee1:
Ibo people. Na wa for una. So much lies. GTbank should not lend this man money anymore. If he knows he can't do without victim mentality, let him borrow money from ibo banks.
Yoruba people should be careful with who they do business with. There are terrible people everywhere.
I would like it if the country is split so we will all learn to mind our business. I am tired of the hate and disunity. Let us go our separate ways.

You're bringing tribal sentiments to the issue, and I doubt if you know anything about facility (loan) request. Once bank gives you credit facility(loan), there are undefined hidden charges Bank will be deducting from your account, without you knowing nor receiving alert to it's effect. But once you request for account statement, is from there you'll see all the secret charges being made in your account and then, you'll be like, how come? Why? But I wasn't informed! So once is loan, my dear don't side Bank cox I'm telling you a first hand info as an insider. I won't encourage my enemy to go asking Bank for loan, because it's cancerous and it'll reck life out of your being and you might end up becoming useless.

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Blooddiamond: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

You have access to the internet but you still decided to remain ignorant:

Even if they do go under for any reason, depositors' money is safe because AMCON is there. Hope you still remember the likes of Mainstreet bank and Co.
Mr know all,they don't keep their mandatory 25billion with d CBN again? Running ahead of ur Shadow!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by deepwater(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolustical:
After I saw the thread here this evening,

I quickly checked Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch Online to see if there will be any news on that but I was disappointed,

I even tried watching Channels tonight but nothing like GTB vs Innoson suit.

The false statement by the Innoson spokesperson is an attestation to the fact that everything about INNOSON is more of DECEIT & FRAUD.

BTW, Innoson boss should honour court invitation before them dem him wife another resetting slap.

Just imaging how low you are.
Checking the whole world to ensure that someone who doesn't know you exist has gotten no justice from the supreme court.
I certain you are not a stake/share holder in GTBank, so why are you interested in taking sides?

The level of bile and hatred in you for the IGBOS has totally consumed your humanity and left you with no option but to remain frustrated.

Drop your hate, learn to love and see things around you grow angry

Take this http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/07/breaking-innoson-floors-guarantee-trust-bank-supreme-court/ or take a rat poison tonight in cue from your kinsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by vstring490: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
FALSE REPORTING OF COURT PROCEEDINGS CONCERNING GTBANK

The attention of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (“the Bank”) has been drawn to false, mischievous and malicious statements circulating in the news and social media in respect of a purported directive by the Supreme Court of Nigeria to the Bank to make payments to one of its debtor Customers.

The Bank’s Customers and the General Public are hereby kindly urged to disregard these false statements as nothing could be further from the truth. There was no directive or Order issued by the Supreme Court of Nigeria to the Bank to make any payment to any of its debtor Customers.

The Bank as a highly responsible corporate citizen will in accordance with its culture and tradition refrain from making comments about on-going litigation matters and will continue to focus on using legal means to recover its bad debts. It must be emphasised that the Bank remains undeterred in its recovery drive against recalcitrant debtors.

We again reiterate that there is no iota of truth in the falsehood being peddled by desperate and mischievous elements and the General Public should disregard same in its entirety.

The Bank remains committed to providing best-in-class customer experience to all its valued Customers.

We thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Yours faithfully,
For: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC

ERHI OBEBEDUO
Company Secretary
TundeHashim:
Supreme Court.. Debunk News? bro grow up na.. this ain't biafra!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by vstring490: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2018

The attention of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (“the Bank”) has been drawn to false, mischievous and malicious statements circulating in the news and social media in respect of a purported directive by the Supreme Court of Nigeria to the Bank to make payments to one of its debtor Customers.

The Bank’s Customers and the General Public are hereby kindly urged to disregard these false statements as nothing could be further from the truth. There was no directive or Order issued by the Supreme Court of Nigeria to the Bank to make any payment to any of its debtor Customers.

The Bank as a highly responsible corporate citizen will in accordance with its culture and tradition refrain from making comments about on-going litigation matters and will continue to focus on using legal means to recover its bad debts. It must be emphasised that the Bank remains undeterred in its recovery drive against recalcitrant debtors.

We again reiterate that there is no iota of truth in the falsehood being peddled by desperate and mischievous elements and the General Public should disregard same in its entirety.

The Bank remains committed to providing best-in-class customer experience to all its valued Customers.

Yours faithfully,

ERHI OBEBEDUO
Company Secretary
PointZerom:

Shut up.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/07/breaking-innoson-floors-guarantee-trust-bank-supreme-court/
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by vstring490: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018

Yours faithfully,

ERHI OBEBEDUO
Company Secretary

stanluiz:
I also saw the news on daily post and other news outlet this evening.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
deedeedee1:

Quite Pathetic at your I.Q level.

The very reason why you are still hungry. Business goes beyond your little tribalistic mindset. The Rich cuts across all tribes(Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc) and patronise themselves doing some serious business running into millions of Naira while you stay put displaying such irrationality and you wonder why the rich refuses to associate with you with this awful mentality of yours.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by maasoap(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Mr know all,they don't keep their mandatory 25billion with d CBN again? Running ahead of ur Shadow!

When you are talking about N25 billion capital base, you are not talking about banks like GTBank, FBN and Zenith. Use your data to enlighten yourself and stop exposing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by vstring490: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/06/07/false-reporting-of-court-proceedings-concerning-gtbank/

wellmax:

You sure can read, but you really lack comprehension.

There was never a court order. If you think there is, provide evidence.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Blooddiamond: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

When you are talking about N25 billion capital base, you are not talking about banks like GTBank, FBN and Zenith. Use your data to enlighten yourself and stop exposing your ignorance.
I still refuse to see any meaningful thing u said. Is still all garbage!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
I still refuse to see any meaningful thing u said. Is still all garbage!

Simple. Use your data to add to your knowledge about the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by deepwater(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

Na everytime you guys de close your empty account with the bank? What is 12 billion naira compare to GTBank Annual aftertax profit?

Oga 12Billion is a tonne of GTBank as.s,
95% of businesses in Nigeria aint got a billion naira in cash....Take this to the bank

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Blooddiamond: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

Simple. Use your data to add to your knowledge about the subject matter.
Ur observation is worthless!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by grabdbull: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
So far, I have not seen any evidence of a court judgment for GTB to pay Innoson. In addition, the false and malicious tweet has been taken down.

It takes a certain level of filthiness to run a false campaign with the hope of destroying another man's business; actually, a business owned by thousands.

Some myopic ones are already celebrating the demise of GTB - a case of premature ejaculation.

Such evil thoughts may end up manifesting in their personal space before it ever gets near this great banking brand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nancy2018(f): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
grabdbull:
So far, I have not seen any evidence of a court judgment for GTB to pay Innoson. In addition, the false and malicious tweet has been taken down.

It takes a certain level of filthiness to run a false campaign with the hope of destroying another man's business; actually, a business owned by thousands.

Some myopic ones are already celebrating the demise of GTB - a case of premature ejaculation.

Such evil thoughts may end up manifesting in their personal space before it ever gets near this great banking brand.

What the judgement of the two lower court tell me
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by grabdbull: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nancy2018:

What the judgement of the two lower court tell me

Your question is not clear. What exactly are you asking?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Jaideyone(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nicegal1993:
notice me, keep on blabing rubbish,
Do you think you can survive without Igbo's?
This country will be buried without Igbo man,that was why they have refused to grant our request to split.
lol chest beating level 100 cheesy the country will be buried without ibos. the question is what do ibos contribute to this country?

oil? no!!!
high tax revenue? no (what tact does the government get from 2x2 shops grin)
agriculture? no

but the country will be buried without ibos. I wonder why the developed countries without ibos are not lagging behind grin

modified: sorry I forgot; the US buys it's technology and war ships from Onitsha market grin

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by DedeNkem: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

The piggyyeasterners are the actual slaves and morronns who want Yorubas to fight their battle for them while they sit idly by.

If you think in your own alternative universe that Igbos "depend" on you stupid cowards, why not let them go??!!!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
This is just a counter thread that is meant to deceive the stupid slaves AKA pained Afonjas, gtb should as a matter of urgency pay the 12B as was ordered by the supreme court and stop whining...foolish bank.
What is this one saying, go and force them to pay na. Oniro oshi.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Jaideyone(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mayrock:
This GTbank has no shame at all

Segun Agbaje for conniving with APC and efcc to pull Innoson down....

u will met a disgraceful end.....

ur end will worse than that of awolowo.
lol illiterate

everyone is always conniving against you. the case started 10yrs ago but you are blaming APC that was formed 4yrs ago grin

the mass delusion in the SE is a serious epidemic grin infact it's a big public health concern. you ibos need mass reorientation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
DedeNkem:

If you think in your own alternative universe that Igbos "depend" on you stupid cowards, why not let them go??!!!
You mean they are the one holding your destiny with rope?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / I Lost N4M On First City Monument Bank Mobile Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.