Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card (1934 Views)

I Just Gave Last Four Digits Of My ATM Card At A POS Stand. Any Cause For Alarm? / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by strangest(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
typical me when I want her to be happy...

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eco bank.. Really? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
You're fooling yourself at the end of the day if that's your pin.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Yian1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:

Babe I feel your pain..Because you can't solve the question to get the pin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by strangest(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:

lazy nigerian girl spotted.. this one no sabi maths

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yian1:

Babe I feel your pain..Because you can't solve the question to get the pin
If I can't solve it, does it mean someone else can't? You see why I said you were fooling yourself?
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
strangest:

lazy nigerian girl spotted.. this one no sabi maths
And laziness is measured in one's inability to solve equations? You get sense at all?
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
And laziness is measured in one's inability to solve equations? You get sense at all?

Solve that Maths
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Solve that Maths
Not all calculus are difficult. I'll if you solve it and put up your answer in 3 minutes.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Not all calculus are difficult. I'll if you solve it and put up your answer in 3 minutes.

I can't solve it.

Oya, solve it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

U can't solve it.

Oya, solve it.
I just gave you an expo that it's calculus. Don't play this reversed psychology on me, I'm after you in 3minutes. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
I just gave you an expo that it's calculus. Don't play this reversed psychology on me, I'm after you in 3minutes. cheesy

I don't need your expo, I've agreed that I can't solve it.

Oya solve it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

I don't need your expo, I've agreed that I can't solve it.

Oya solve it grin
Then we don't have a conversation. Now, feel free to assume as you'd.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Then we don't have a conversation. Now, feel free to assume as you'd.

Can you solve that Maths? Kimbraa grin

Be honest.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Offpoint: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
If your girlfriend is as wise as me, she'll give it to her neighbor to solve it, if they can't...she open a thread on nairaland stating whoever can solve it in less than 10 minutes wins 20k, in less than that 10mins she'll get the answer, pay the winner 20k out of your money, then spend every dine you had left... leaving N200 in your account so that you can use it to goan buy sense

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Can you solve that Maths? Kim.braa grin

Be honest.
I told you it's calculus 'cause I've been taught all the topics in it for my level. And if at all I can't, three of my brothers can so who's fooling who?
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
I told you it's calculus 'cause I've been taught all the topics in it for my level. And if at all I can't, three of my brothers can so who's fooling who?

Why do you ladies make big deal out of nothing? cheesy

A simple question "Can you solve that Maths?" Yes or No.

It's just a simple question, nothing more grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Yian1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
kimbraa:
If I can't solve it, does it mean someone else can't? You see why I said you were fooling yourself?

Kim, I ain't the OP, but wait, so u gonna ask your Maths Teacher to solve it for you?? Chai!! Nigerian babe no dey carry last o!
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by pocohantas(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:

I would have sworn that's implicit differentiation, abi differentiation calculus grin. Na the same thing?
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Yian1:

Kim, I ain't the OP, but wait, so u gonna ask your Maths Teacher to solve it for you?? Chai!! Nigerian babe no dey carry last o!
There are many ways to get it solved if I can't without getting it to a lecturer. A friend, a brother, google, a course mate, even someone from my departmental group chat would. My boyfriend won't even be that foolish to assume I can't. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:

Why do you ladies make big deal out of nothing? cheesy

A simple question "Can you solve that Maths?" Yes or No.

It's just a simple question, nothing more grin
I've given you an answer twice. Don't mistake me for your girlfriend. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:

I would have sworn that's implicit differentiation, abi differentiation calculus grin. Na the same thing?
It should be Implicit differentiation. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I've given you an answer twice. Don't mistake me for your girlfriend. cheesy

You don't want to say YES, so that we won't dare you to solve it.

You still don't want to say NO, so that we won't see you as olodo.

My dear, sometimes it's cool to make yourself look like a fool and watch someone fool his/herself.

You mustn't protect your academic reputation. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
It should be Implicit differentiation. grin
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:

You don't want to say YES, so that we won't dare you to solve it.

You still don't want to say NO, so that we won't see you as olodo.

My dear, sometimes it's cool to make yourself look like a fool and watch someone fool his/herself.

You mustn't protect your academic reputation. grin grin
The thing with kids like you is that intelligence is measured in one's ability to solve maths. The last best graduating student in my department didn't know much about mathematical equations. Maths is just one course out of many and one's failure in it isn't a measure of academic intelligence. grin

Having said that, the joke is on you 'cause you couldn't do what I asked of you. You're free to make up things in your head. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
The thing with kids like you is that intelligence is measured in one's ability to solve maths. The last best graduating student in my department didn't know much about mathematical equations. Maths is just one course out of many and one's failure in it isn't a measure of academic intelligence. grin

Having said that, the joke is on you 'cause you couldn't do what I asked of you. You're free to make up things in your head. grin

Nawa for ladies o cheesy cheesy cheesy She's now calling me a KID because I asked a harmless question. cheesy cheesy

Did I in any way measure one's intelligence with Maths? cheesy cheesy cheesy You ladies get triggered at any little thing cheesy

You asked me to solve it, I was honest enough to say that I can't cheesy cheesy Then, I asked you to do so, and you are busy giving me your departmental gists grin

Nawa for you, Kimbraa. grin Nawao
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Yian1(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
There are many ways to get it solved if I can't without getting it to a lecturer. A friend, a brother, google, a course mate, even someone from my departmental group chat would. My boyfriend won't even be that foolish to assume I can't. grin

I trust you..Sharp Nigerian girl
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:

Nawa for ladies o cheesy cheesy cheesy She's now calling me a KID because I asked a harmless question. cheesy cheesy

Did I in any way measure one's intelligent with Maths? cheesy cheesy cheesy You ladies get triggered at any little thing cheesy

You asked me to solve it, I was honest enough to say that I can't cheesy cheesy Then, I asked you to do so, and you are busy giving me your departmental gists grin

Nawa for you, Kim.braa. grin Nawao
Of course you're a kid 'cause only a kid would assume someone who can't solve an equation is an olodo. That's tantamount to saying that a mathematician is more intelligent than a lawyer simply because law doesn't require mathematical equations. You're the one now going all emotional 'cause I don't get how what I said should be attributed to how ladies act. grin SMH.

goodnight.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by IamD18: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Of course you're a kid 'cause only a kid would assume someone who can't solve an equation is an olodo. That's tantamount to saying that a mathematician is more intelligent than a lawyer simply because law doesn't require mathematical equations. You're the one now going all emotional 'cause I don't get how what I said should be attributed to how ladies act. grin SMH.

goodnight.

I just needed a YES or NO, nothing else and she's busy involving innocent lawyers who are currently sleeping. Smh!

Just YES or NO answer. Smh!

Goodnight jare, don't dream wet because of your crush Iamd18 cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by GoldenJAT(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2018
The human beings known as Kimbraa and IamD18.....owner blood too de hot.
Re: My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is differentiation, if she is not studying economics or an economist, she can't solve this.

(1) (Reply)

Struggles Only Naturalistas Can Relate To. / Man Abandons His Family Abroad To Take A Young Wife In Nigeria.see Photos / The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.