Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,945 members, 7,803,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53453 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Santino63: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2010
Ideas4Life limited, smfin like a "grin" with an "i" inside the D, can you do that?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by billgatexp(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2010
please design this website logo, webfever.net IT Resources, Online Dating and Friendfinder

send to billgatexp@yahoo.com
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by zenus(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Talent plenty for 9ja o
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by gunuvi(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2010
please ugo, i know u should be tirred by now but please help me design a logo for travel and tour company
the name is: Swazi Tours, Nigeria. We conducts cultural and historical tours to anywhere in Africa so i wouldnt mind something very african and cultural
pls heeeeeeeelp
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by busayowale: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2010
Could you please do  " SALTERS MUSIC INTERNATIONAL " It is a UK based music outfit. Let's see if we could work together. Please send the finished work to saltersmusic@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by adamsumale(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2010
Hi mine is a computer maintenance n services agency and its name is virtual lynx services. Its slogan is I.T. . . . . Virtualy your way. Can u plz help me with d logo? Thanks very much.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Ajike: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ xammy, NIGERIA: Good People, Evil politician

can Ugo pls design this for us? plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by OlawumiX: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
This really good work guys!

Do you do cartoons? I need cartoon done of the life of Paul the bible character
1. He prosecuted the early Christians
2. Supervised the stoning of Stephen
3. Was Devinly arrested
4. Preached the gospel with boldness to both the Jews and the uncircumcised
5. A mentor to Timothy
6. A prisoner of Christ
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by trimwis: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
ugo you are uncommon Nigerian thumbs up
mine is a website banner

NIGERIAMESSAGE
SLOGAN: evangelising the world
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Daddi: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
Pls try this for me EXPERIENCE DYNAMIC VENTURES.
You can make it be like a circle
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by blosomy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
Good day Sir, You are very kind really. I am a female public speaker/compere and corporate master of ceremony. I would appreciate if you can touch up the attached logo for me. Thank you so much.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Ninapha(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ugo,

Thanks for all your help and support.

Please help me out with this

Name:"FAB-ROS"
memories alive, (Slogan)

Beauty Palour
Event management
Bridals
Catering and more
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Una don use work finish ugo, Ugo don escape. lol, Ugo wia u na? abeg I get job for you o.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
I dey oh, I am still at work, as soon as I am home I will face as much as I can. pls other upcoming graphic artist should also help out.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2010
ok, Ugo still dey, Abeg I need one plane logo for my coy. as simple as possible.

Abeg,
coy name na: TechVilla (plz note capital "T" and "V"wink
Services description na: IT Solutions provider
Colours: Baby blue (#003366) and green (#006633)

the concept na: like Information Technology Village

Abeg, anyhow, just make am simple and plain.

Thanks.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by manny4life(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ugo, u have really outstanding logos there, keep up the good work. As for me, I don't need any job.

As all of you hitting this guy with so many jobs, just because he said "FREE" doesn't mean u should bombard him continously with unpaid job orders, I hope quite a few of you tipped him (not pay him) for his time and his effort. I think it's more of an appropriate thing to do.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ manny4life, well said. The guy deserves anything (excluding my wife o) he may request at this point cuz he has done more than enough, for the fact that he is doing it for fun makes him worthy of my daughter, Ugo wetin u think?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by jackobi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
ugo Thats some nice designs check mine out

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by OnyeBabe1(f): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2010
I dont understand how pple think the designs are good. I am sorry but there is no creativity even though it is free. I know u wld all want to attack me but it is my opinion. Stop celebrating mediocre work.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by smanuel: 1:15am On Nov 24, 2010
Onye Babe:

I dont understand how pple think the designs are good. I am sorry but there is no creativity even though it is free. I know u wld all want to attack me but it is my opinion. Stop celebrating mediocre work.

Please, can you do better? I have a job you can help me with. Can I see some of your work?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:06am On Nov 24, 2010
@ Onye Babe

nobody is going to attack you, while its quite true that there is not many heavenly design you have to consider other factors, I work and have to squeeze this in my spare time, pls if you are a graphic artist and can handle some PLEASE do help!!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:10am On Nov 24, 2010
also it will help if you guys also add the color you want it to be, it really makes it easier for me lol!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 2:17am On Nov 24, 2010
hello ugo,
m thrilled at your generousity of time and talent and i must say
God bless you abundantly

i would requrie your assistant in designing a professional and simple logo for me.

the name of the company is prism consulting

colours are green and yellow then mayb white to complement it if neccesary

we would love the logo to also symbolise the name which is prism
thus the logo should be in form of a prism but sophisticated and professional

and the image should be placed in front of the name prism just like blackberry logo is in front of backberry

hope you get the details

if you could gimme your number to probably communicate to u one on one

or else you can send a mail to bunmitarf@yahoo.com

pls take your time

look forward to hearing from you

God bless u
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kentucky2: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2010
Hey Ugo gr8 job you're doing here, i have a little one for you though.I have a company (in my head) it called LoveMask.I need a Logo for it.The concept i need is basically:
You know the shape of love right? Yeah-Hearts,ok now give it a face,i mean give hearts a smiling face,behind it place the image of a paint brush(either behind or in front of it whatever), thats' all.Pls can you send it to my mail box instead of posting it here on Nairaland thanx. dn.henry@yahoo.com
I'll call you later,thanx in advance.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by FBS: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2010
Onye Babe:

Good critique and believe me, no one will attack you unless you cannot prove your worth.
Are you ready to do this? cheesy
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Constancy: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2010
Hi,

My is Constancy Media Services CMS for short, it has to be abstract in desgin #l, Please can you help.

it has to be a sort of coperate logo and unique not using template.

get back at me at

constancyltd@gmail.com or michael.ogunlade@hotmail.com

Regards
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2010
no1 done

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by IgadtSwag(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2010
Hey Ugo,you really are a very rare Nigerian.Your generosity is unparalleled and I guess the blessings that'll accrue will be too.

Anyways,can you help me out with a logo for a coy. with details below,

Name: Medulla INQ.
Description: we develop and trade intellectual property,Patent ideas and materialize virtual products.

Thanks Mahn!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by bamybabs: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2010
Please mine is STRATEX SYSTEM LIMITED> It is an IT Company.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2010
in case you want to send by mail send it to design_4free@yahoo.com, pls no spamming
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by TWOlove: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2010
yeah man, am an upcoming artiste please kindly design a logo with my stage name which is TWO-LOVE. thanks please if you can send it via my e-mail, evoluxion2smooth@yahoo.com
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Ninapha(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2010
Ninapha:

Ugo,

Thanks for all your help and support.

Please help me out with this

Name:"FAB-ROS"
memories alive, (Slogan)

Beauty Palour
Event management

Ugo, Good morning.

Remember mine ok for better understanding.

The outfit's name is " FAB-ROS"
the slogan: memories alive,

sevices:
Event management
Beauty palour
Catering services
Bridals and more

is it possible to give a concept of a heart with a smilling face, i would love it(a smiling face in a heart.)
Preferred colour- rose pink and pale blue.

Thanks

Bridals
Catering and more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos) / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.