Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 - Certification And Training Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 (9599 Views)

IBM Websphere Server Administration Training / Ibm Business Process Manager (bpm) Hands-on Online Training,corporate Training / Ibm Websphere Admin:was Realtime Live Online Training,corporate Training @apex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by boiz2men(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Its a very strange one, I admit.

After critical analysis, I think it's possible. The team just need nerds. the team will comprise of geologist,physicist and developers.
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
boiz2men:

After critical analysis, I think it's possible. The team just need nerds. the team will comprise of geologist,physicist and developers.

What do you need physicists and geologists for ? The solution I can see consists of a series of messaging systems connected to existing API's
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by boiz2men(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What do you need physicists and geologists for ? The solution I can see consists of a series of messaging systems connected to existing API's

If these api were existent and waiting to be consumed, there wouldn't be a competition, Gerrit?

No one will pay you to build a solution to consume facebook login api so users can login seamlessly...

These solutions don't exist as it should be, they actually need thinkers to utilize existing technologies and build on that in an unprecedented manner.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by boiz2men(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Physicists and geologists can tell when a disaster is to happen. Your job as a developer is to use such cues to predict a disaster
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2018
boiz2men:

If these api were existent and waiting to be consumed, there wouldn't be a competition, Gerrit?

No one will pay you to build a solution to consume facebook login api so users can login seamlessly...

These solutions don't exist as it should be, they actually need thinkers to utilize existing technologies and build on that in an unprecedented manner.

Smart guy cheesy

I actually had the suspicion that the Red Cross was the real instigator of this competition and not IBM. It lines up with your reasoning
But you'd be surprised how many APIs exist
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by boiz2men(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Smart guy cheesy

I actually had the suspicion that the Red Cross was the real instigator of this competition and not IBM. It lines up with your reasoning
But you'd be surprised how many APIs exist

If they do, then it is safe to conclude that they are marketing their cloud services only.

As for me and my team, we will continue using heroku cloud services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2018
boiz2men:

If they do, then it is safe to conclude that they are marketing their cloud services only.

As for me and my team, we will continue using heroku cloud services.

Its clear they are.

OTOH Heroku is scary expensive don't you think ? Im planning on using Digital Ocean for all future work.
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by boiz2men(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Its clear they are.

OTOH Heroku is scary expensive don't you think ? Im planning on using Digital Ocean for all future work.

I use the hobby plan 7dollar a month isn't too expensive... . I will check digitalocean to compare. But I am in love with hetoku.. I came from aws. Setup was just crazy.heroku was so easy to setup
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by olakunlevpn: 2:44am On Jun 09, 2018
BigSarah:
No Nigerian can win this grin

We will try our best except if it's not enough.
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Finstar:
Come and add a left sidebar to a WordPress blog and get N2k.. Pm me

07056851650 whatsapp
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by Singlecliq: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Sync201:
Python can't solve this
If Python mostly used for artificial intelligence and other web technologies such as JavaScript, php can't. Then what will solve the problem?
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by agwaisrael(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Op, can you please would you share your sources, or better still , your browser history.
Because all I have access to is news of celebrities reacting and no opportunities at alll
Re: Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
nijabazaar:

Lets team up. i have intermediate-going-to-advanced knowledge of Jquery and ajax plus NodeJs. PHP (vanilla ) is my core and I also have 3D visualization skills with softwares like Maya and zbrush ...just in case

here's my number 09056821885

We Can at least win the $25K or even have an honorary mention in the annals of the award cool

Hi @nijabazaar. I tried your number over the last two days and it isn't going through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adult Education Lesson Center In Lagos State. / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / Best Training Center In Nigeria - SAFEGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.