Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? (26713 Views)

China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy / Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by omoadeleye(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
my people am very sorry for disturbing this thread, i just need all your massive support by helping me to like this Instagram picture, i just need you guys to vote for this picture, please if you are seeing my post, don't ignore , your LIKE counts .... thanks....

https://instagram.com/p/BjwWRBIHbNh/

https://instagram.com/p/BjwWRBIHbNh/
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by afomatt: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pls I need someone that can teach me autocad electrical design. My number 08067478587
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by mu2sa2: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
I won't mind any that comes my way.
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by sabi99(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
fvck em new model cars coz we riding old schools...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by 234GT(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
The camry muscle is far better than it's successor. The successor sucks big time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by HoodBillionaire: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
dat short toy car
tho if its clean ..it commands respect onnd road
esp when its fully tinted with chrome alloys
millomaniac:
I prefer the looks of The Infiniti fx 35 (03-08) to the newer ones.
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
I saw a car yesterday. The air bag enclosure seems like its torn. I raised it with the dealer and he said that was how it was imported. Who knows the implication of this? Does it mean the airbag is gone? I dropped e the car and it was good..
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
xreal:
Most times, na poverty dey make person 'prefer' older models.

Who no like beta tin?
No be poverty oga the most expensive autobile on earth is more than 30 years old some people are just that conservative and likes it older and classy.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
AmeLonRo:
I saw a car yesterday. The air bag enclosure seems like its torn. I raised it with the dealer and he said that was how it was imported. Who knows the implication of this? Does it mean the airbag is gone? I dropped e the car and it was good..
I drove not dropped...

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Omihanifa: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
2005 corolla is far better than its predecessors excluding 2018 model
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by nwonufestus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
as i no get car werin u won make i do..
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by fredylee: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
I prefer the 2007-2011 editions of Toyota Camry which look more prestigious and balanced than the 2012 and following versions. Give me 2007-2011 any day, as long as it is clean!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Therealev: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
The new LR 5. I've always liked the rectangular boxed shape of the LandRover, but 5 changed from that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
well I personally don't care much about release date of any property.. if it suits my taste and personality I go for it.
but I think Nigerians worship cars... an average Nigerian youth will be more interested in buying a vehicle with his "last card" to show off and impress the ladies...
instead of making investments and building up his business first.. smh
guys like that eventually end up more broke than they were... I know so many of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pinoralia:
Camry

I prefer the old Camry to the new camry smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Camry 2010 2011 was calm and mature, the new design makes it look childishly aggressive

For me, two vehicles did bad

1. Pathfinder
I prefer the box, sturdy feel of the 2006 to the curvy newer version.
The former felt more balanced on the road with more prestige

2. Rav4
God forbid me to criticize the newer Rav4 but if you cut off the front of the newer version and fix it on the 2008 version, that would be my ideal car
I prefer the back design of the 2008
I agree with you whole heartedly just that the newer ones have more technology gimmicks thats all.
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by FlyboyZee: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
I prefer the second generation Honda Pilot (2009-2015) to its later third generation (2016-date)...

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Orpe7(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Make i first buy one then i can talk.
I get 600k to buy a good toyota car. Una sabi anybody for lady wey get one to dispose?
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by FlyboyZee: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
FlyboyZee:
I prefer the second generation Honda Pilot (2009-2015) to its later third generation (2016-date)...

Second generation Honda Pilot...
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by LAGI69: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Orpe7:
Make i first buy one then i can talk.
I get 600k to buy a good toyota car. Una sabi anybody for lady wey get one to dispose?
I’ve got some cars for sale. Please contact me on 08159811416 to talk more. Thank you sir
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by ContentedK: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
nonxo007:
Who says money isn't good
jowizaza.... he's a young boss
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
I prefer the e39 to the e60

I prefer tiny light to big daddy
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by millomaniac: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dat short toy car
tho if its clean ..it commands respect onnd road
esp when its fully tinted with chrome alloys

Well I don't know about you but I prefer this

To this

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by Darkseid(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Camry 2010 2011 was calm and mature, the new design makes it look childishly aggressive

1. Pathfinder

2. Rav4
God forbid me to criticize the newer Rav4 but if you cut off the front of the newer version and fix it on the 2008 version, that would be my ideal car
Exactly the two rides that I had in mind. The back of the new model Rav 4 is so ugly that I wonder what the manufacturers were thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by HoodBillionaire: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
why
millomaniac:

Well I don't know about you but I prefer this

To this
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by spiritedtete: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't like those cars for anything... the last I used was a 2006 Pathfinder.. very very durable car... the new model didn't try atall.

Gosh maybe one day you will make me like Toyota cars even my 2013 4runner.. I just manage it because it looks official and command respect among business partners .

I am still much looking for what will make me like Toyota cars...maybe because it's always everywhere "I don't know"...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by millomaniac: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
why

I prefer the physical attributes of the former To the later. It's more compact and looks sportier. The newer body shape looks sluggish. it appeals to me more perhaps you would have agreed if the later came out before the older body shape.
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by psalmson001: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by psalmson001: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:

1. Pathfinder

2. Rav4

Plus the 2006 pathfinder has more comfortable 3 row seating than its successor.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by piagetskinner(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
I prefer the new golf series, the older Camry2007-2011 and the 2018 model, the older rav 4, the older corolla2008-2012..that new one is as ugly as shit
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Are you kidding me?
Help out to get you a car? And you drop your number just incase grin grin grin grin
Its Finished
Believe and Faith. impossible is nothing
Re: Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? by SeanAnderson84: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fornme the same applies to the Murano 2003-2005 when compared to the newer models

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Automatic Vs Manual My Experience. / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.