Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (36603 Views)

Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Explorers how you guys the take get all this picture.

This is confusing me, because last week you told me you had been indoors since, how come you travel to China bro.

When do you travel to China?
Attention seeker
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Containers on my mind!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
My son needs one of these.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm so why they don't just unlock them and export to Africa for use.

not everyone can afford car or even afford to pay commercial tp daily, at least this could ease means of transportation for urban/rural area.

Well, these bicycles are not owned by the government sha.. It's run by he private companies who supports the government's project like physical exercises and saving petrol... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Paperwhite(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
See bikes wasting away. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Intelligent Illiterate!

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by wittyt98(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by OhiOfIhima: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
thunder fire your mouth
Why na... Person can not laugh in peace again
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by lastempero: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Explorer abeg open ur own blog,u cant just be giving others traffic for free with ur educative write ups.

4 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
See scrap metal business oh grin

Where are my Igbo brothers ? This one must not pass us by cheesy cheesy
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Well, these bicycles are not owned by the government sha.. It's run by he private companies who supports the government's project like physical exercises and saving petrol... grin grin grin

eheh so how can i contact these companies maybe one of them, we can possibly put these things tagged as "exhibits " into use here.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by visijo(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
non of them tickle my fancy.. My bike is still superior to these china scraps
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Jasperro(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
let them bring the bikes to naija, damn
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..it's a free ride sha.. Same here in Singapore.. grin all u need is an app to unlock the bar code.. You don't have that in Nigeria abi? shocked

no, we have bicycles here, but we don't have these things called Aboundoned bicycles, I wonder if we don't have sensible Nigerians outside to meet up with the right agency and bring these needy things down here.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Rosebloom: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Funny how I'm only noticing how colorful the clusters look... order in chaos

Asians and color is like Nigeria and hardship

3 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Truckpusher:
See scrap metal business oh grin

Where are my Igbo brothers ? This one must not pass us by cheesy cheesy

not scrap business, are you interested to see if it will be possible to get these things down here, probably make it affordable for Nigerians, if they will export it down here for their expenses then cool, very well good.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chukxy44(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Someone should give me a direct line to China, I see huge Business potential here!
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by mamaafrik(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2018
what is the name of the agency dumping those pls
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by joenor(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2018
he cheap for your side?
chillychill:
D second hand bicycles Dey sell around my place so na where dem dey carry dem b dis grin
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by COCKCROW: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Explorers:
Last year, bike sharing took off in China, with dozens of bike-share companies quickly flooding city streets with millions of brightly colored rental bicycles.

However, the rapid growth vastly outpaced immediate demand and overwhelmed Chinese cities, where infrastructure and regulations were not prepared to handle a sudden flood of millions of shared bicycles.

Riders would park bikes anywhere, or just abandon them, resulting in bicycles piling up and blocking already-crowded streets and pathways.

Vast piles of abandoned bicycles have become a familiar sight in many big cities.

As some of the companies who jumped in too big and too early have begun to fold, their huge surplus of bicycles can be found collecting dust in vast vacant lots.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/photo/556268/

ALL THESE ARE CHINA FAKE BIKE. CHINA IS KNOWN FOR FAKE
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by LargeBreed(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Does it mean that they don't have igbo guys in that part of China? Nna this is big business.

4 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

eheh so how can i contact these companies maybe one of them, we can possibly put these things tagged as "exhibits " into use here.

grin

U beta ask ur government ooo to make such project like this.. grin

Here, no one is interested to steal those scraps..they juz leave in public places sha..the companies will be the one collecting those spoilt and fix it again and give it back to the public.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by lordcrypto: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
COCKCROW:

ALL THESE ARE CHINA FAKE BIKE. CHINA IS KNOWN FOR FAKE
which one Nigeria dey produce and export it, ordinary toothpick we no fit produce. at least China they produce sensible things, forget weather na fake or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U beta ask ur government ooo to make such project like this.. grin

Here, no one is interested to steal those scraps..they juz leave in public places sha..the companies will be the one collecting those spoilt and fix it again and give it back to the public.. grin

OK I will see!
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Okundaye4(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Thumbs up explorer. Always looking forward to your post.

Meanwhile,

Check my signature to make cool cash from the comfort of your home.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chuksohams(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Make dem ship all come Naija, I go pay d shipping fee.
My rented abandoned stadium fit accommodate all
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by MPESA(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Pls sis I don't mind having the name or contacts of the agent.
Thanks .
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chillychill(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
joenor:
he cheap for your side?

E no cheap kan kan undecided
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by bisi16(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2018
If Nigerians enter here, 1 bike no go remain..

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by GrandMufti: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2018
See merchandise
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by nonye6194: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2018
If posts that make sense is an art, explorers is the Picasso.

even before opening the topic, I had the hunch it was him. opening it, see chills

carry on the wicked producer !

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
wastefulness caused by greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad / 10 Things Nigerian Customs Must Not Find In Your Baggage / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.