Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" (18292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Roydonzy87: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Confusion everywhere , even Tonto kwa to speak in tongues as in eh, Abeg let me come and be going before Buhari will give me award for typing rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Generation of vipers. These are the type of people that give Christianity a bad name. Remember, God cannot be mocked. Speaking in tongues is not what you do for fun or because you feel like. It is a gift! Moreover, It takes a certain kind of commitment to God and the Holy Spirit before one can truly be able to speak in tongues. Your spirit-man has to be broken!

I don't blame her, though. It's what modern-day Christianity is all about. Her type will be worshipping God with her camera on record. Radical kor, Rakitiç ni.

Am sorry but the speaking in tongues by you modern day Christians is utter BS. The Bible said when they apostles spoke in tongues, people UNDERSTOOD what was being said. All that shiit chat about it being a heavenly language only understood by God is a Fvcking lie.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by czarina(f): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmm

How about a rejuvenating Swedish Massage this weekend? You'd love it right? Give us a call then if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anointed clown.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by johnriley: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
she wants attention, nd d bitch gorit
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Xisnin(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:
At times when we Christians see the way Muslims behave or regard certain aspects of their religion, we call it "fanaticism". "oh they are so into their religion, oh they are so this, oh they are so that", we say. But the reason why they do so is to avoid certain abuses of their religion which has become the order of the day in Christianity.

You see comedians mocking pastors and even God and Jesus on stage and we all laugh. But no comedian dare tries that with Islam. Which religion seems more serious between the 2?!

I'm pretty sure if Islam had anything like speaking in tongues it won't be abused like the way it's abused in Christianity.

Someone says she's a born again yet it doesn't show in her outward appearance. Everything is not always about the heart. Now she has resorted to blasphemy and is still defending but some people won't still see anything wrong with it.

We may not understand the Muslims. I don't myself. But I feel MURIC's stance on the Hijab thing was to prevent abuses. Simple. Although they were wrong to attack Falz, but what Helen Paul did was total madness.

Religion is a very serious matter. Every aspect of it should be taken seriously. It's not enough to believe. Practice what you believe. Don't tell us you're born again but still dressing around like a harlot and practicing blasphemy. It's just pure insanity.
Fanatic, you are free to go bomb Tonto in her house.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by killuminati(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Generation of vipers. These are the type of people that give Christianity a bad name. Remember, God cannot be mocked. Speaking in tongues is not what you do for fun or because you feel like. It is a gift! Moreover, It takes a certain kind of commitment to God and the Holy Spirit before one can truly be able to speak in tongues. Your spirit-man has to be broken!

I don't blame her, though. It's what modern-day Christianity is all about. Her type will be worshipping God with her camera on record. Radical kor, Rakitiç ni.
speaking in tongue is all lies and deceit. Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by TheUbermensch: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:
Fanatic, you are free to go bomb Tonto in her house.
Now I'm a fanatic for speaking against blasphemy?
What has gotten into Christianity?
People can no longer speak again abuse in practices. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Meti99(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
dd
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Simple answer, she is deranged....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:

It don't take anything to speak in tongues, go to Christ embassy, u will know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:
At times when we Christians see the way Muslims behave or regard certain aspects of their religion, we call it "fanaticism". "oh they are so into their religion, oh they are so this, oh they are so that", we say. But the reason why they do so is to avoid certain abuses of their religion which has become the order of the day in Christianity.

You see comedians mocking pastors and even God and Jesus on stage and we all laugh. But no comedian dare tries that with Islam. Which religion seems more serious between the 2?!

I'm pretty sure if Islam had anything like speaking in tongues it won't be abused like the way it's abused in Christianity.

Someone says she's a born again yet it doesn't show in her outward appearance. Everything is not always about the heart. Now she has resorted to blasphemy and is still defending but some people won't still see anything wrong with it.

We may not understand the Muslims. I don't myself. But I feel MURIC's stance on the Hijab thing was to prevent abuses. Simple. Although they were wrong to attack Falz, but what Helen Paul did was total madness.

Religion is a very serious matter. Every aspect of it should be taken seriously. It's not enough to believe. Practice what you believe. Don't tell us you're born again but still dressing around like a harlot and practicing blasphemy. It's just pure insanity.
You just said trash.

Look at how serious Islam takes their religion with all their terrorism, is that what you want for christianity?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by TheUbermensch: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You just said trash.

Look at how serious Islam takes their religion with all their terrorism, is that what you want for christianity?

So we should tolerate this abuses? Lol.

I don't agree with terrorism on Islam's path. But terrorism exists everywhere. Read on the crusades. That was when Christianity was taken seriously.

But you would agree with me that one effect of terrorism in Islam is that nobody can spite the religion. Abuses are less. Blasphemies rarely occur.

Christianity has become a spitbowl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by LZAA: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Iceberg3:
OOOTAPIAPIAPIAPIAPIAPIA.....RRRRAAAATATATATATATAKKAKKARRRAATTTAKRRATTAK
grin grin
lzaa
grin grin
The legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:

So we should tolerate this abuses? Lol.
Well yes, afterall Christianity is always mocking other religions, why can`t they do the same.

I don't agree with terrorism on Islam's path. But terrorism exists everywhere. Read on the crusades. That was when Christianity was taken seriously.
So what are you saying? that we should go back to killing those who mock christianity? Christianity and Islam are violent religions that show their true colors in illiterate lands like nigeria and the middle east.

But you would agree with me that one effect of terrorism in Islam is that nobody can spite the religion. Abuses are less. Blasphemies rarely occur.
Yes in the majority muslim countries. But online is a different story altogether.

Christianity has become a spitbowl.
Christianity & religion in general has always been a joke. More people are just realizing that
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Assassin101: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
na so e dey start

I would suggest a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation for her case
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by somehow: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
I wonder if we still have genuine christians in Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by maxman01: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:

Speaking in tongues is speaking another language anoda person can understand. Eggs ur igbo n u can speak igbo during anointing u start speaking German and a German man can understand

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Mockery of Christianity.

Soooo many make a mockery in churches when they speak in tongues in the churches and claim it is the spirit of God. Just that her form of mockery is not popular...as yet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by Xisnin(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Now I'm a fanatic for speaking against blasphemy?

What has gotten into Christianity?

People can no longer speak again abuse in practices. Smh.
Yes you have the fanatic trait.

No. Your type don't speak against real abuse(check the dictionary). You speak for abuse. You don't own christianity, neither do you own the bible. Yet you think you have the authority to tell another christian how to behave when they are not your child.

Even the pope has apologised for the evil days of christianity when the church dictates, torture and kill people over religion. But you think that is not enough and you want to start enforcing religious rules as concocted by your mind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by TheUbermensch: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Yes you have the fanatic trait.

No. Your type don't speak against real abuse(check the dictionary). You speak for abuse. You don't own christianity, neither do you own the bible. Yet you think you have the authority to tell another christian how to behave when they are not your child.

Even the pope has apologised for the evil days of christianity when the church dictates, torture and kill people over religion. But you think that is not enough and you want to start enforcing religious rules as concocted by your mind.

Aye, the next time I see someone blaspheming I'd cheer them on instead of speaking against it in order not to come off as a fanatic.

Message gotten. Thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by livebullet(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:

What makes you think she is not gifted tongues... Is it not same gibberish your pastor speaks that she has spoken? What is the difference?... Speaking in tongues is what happened on pentecost day. A tongue is a language and characteristic of a language is communication(understanding) it conveys meaning and can be interpreted not all those jargons u guys speak out of emotional outburst
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by davicto: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for 'typing in tongues' under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel's Instagram post.

Most people slammed her for "abusing the Holy spirt" and also being "hypocritical". Even Tunde Ednut reacted writing;

"So people now type in tongues... Na wa o! #ThisIsNigeria"

Well, she has now reacted saying they don't call her 'Radical for Jesus' for nothing.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-not-called-radical-for-jesus-for-nothing-tonto-replies-does-criticizing-her-typing-in-tongues.html

I came not to judge.Tonto.but to celebrate MAJID..I think no man is beyond the redemption of God...I need Grace lord to.flow in your life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by package7(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nollywood version of speaking in tongue grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" by TadM: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
cute pastor, women go enjoy simon tire , anything go just dey burst their brains, even him silence go convert girls. I KNOW SAY GIRLS GO FULL THAT CHURCH (fine pastor to sweet o).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today / Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.