Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures (25227 Views)

Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by dealslip(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
A guy that beat you to stupor during a relationship,
you will still be with him not because you think he will change, but because he keeps lavishing money on you makes you stay with him.

i won't still change my mindset that you girl are slut, Golddigger, lovepeddlers b1tch
exactly you are a retired mumu. so the person that spends on another is your definition of gold digger
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
dealslip:

exactly you are a retired mumu. so the person that spends on another is your definition of gold digger

undecided
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Dosinspector(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
where is the violence ?

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Never heard of this one

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Emekus92(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
you will still be with him not because you think he will change, but because he keeps lavishing money on you makes you stay with him.

i won't still change my mindset that you girl are slut, Golddigger, lovepeddlers b1tch
In the chat she said she has chased him out of her house and telling her friend that the guy has used her.

Which simply mean the guy is the golddigger.

she's just a fool in love
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by wtfcoded: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
The way men defend men on social media is alarming. It would be foolishness for one to assume what she's got on her hand isn't enough to classify this as domestic violence but I'm 100% certain that the same guys commenting crap in support of the man would threaten to beat up a man who slaps their sister.

Anyway, what kind of a Nollywood actress doesn't have common 1K in her bank account? Ma'am move on! Seems it's a boyfriend sef, and get busy. Some men aren't worth one's affection.
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by chris2face(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Bros no offence intended but why RETIREDMUMU as ur monicker just curious
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by gbishman: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
You are a big fool, you bruised your finger then you come up in social media to claim domestic violence. So let me guess you want social media fanatics to carry cane and flog your boyfriend or husband. Useless woman and mother. If I be your bf or husband I'll push you out this minute idiot. You nor get parents or sisters to talk to. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Barzinime(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
The Guy beat her up so bad, but she was still able to chat with her friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by seyigiggle: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
so, we should raise money to transport her back to her parent house before she could reasonably leave?
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Mrnakeina(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tall, muscular, beard gang, igbo smoking, drunkards!

Sorry aunty.... you hear?

PS. I'm not short and skinny tongue
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Tall, muscular, beard gang, igbo smoking, drunkards!

Sorry aunty.... you hear?

PS. I'm not short and skinny tongue

Your opinion there... Its what could be checked. Moreover, here is an info you may want to consider or share with some people that comes to mind and get rewarded with commission. From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by consultancy: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
u want to control his life because u paid d rent or bought the house madam. i can imagine what dat man must have endured living under a domineering woman, before he went berserk as he could not take it anymore. now u are here claiming domestic violence, forgetting that it takes two to tango. from the chat its clear she is authoritative and arrogant
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by pgodson7(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
u just type what ever comes out of ur head without thinking. if ur mother was beaten up by ur father doesnt mean every woman has been beaten by her own husband. im way above 30 and i have never seen my father raise his voice at my mum talk more of beating her up, dont get me wrong, im not saying they dont have issues once in a while but there is what is called understanding that exists btw dem that even when an issue arises they deal with it without letting the next person know. domestic violence against any sex, children or any person is wrong and shud be condemned.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait o,
Is it that small clot on her finger that she calls domestic violence?
Patrick can't be wrong if he called her a whóre, he knows her better. Her mouth even looks like that of a whóre.

Shame on her for not standing by her man.
Shame on her for washing their dirty laundry in public.
Shame on her for not receiving the correction in peace.

Will she say her mother was never beaten by her father while growing up?
Didn't her mother endure?
Shame on all these intolerant modern-day confused feminists who don't know life is about suffering and smiling.
They want to smile, but they don't want to suffer.

See her,
Actress that is begging for transport fare.

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Mr2013(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Funny enough, I can't even see the bruises that she has all over sef,

Is either she does not knw the meaning of bruises,or the meaning of allover.

And even the Kate of a girl that calls herself her friend,is another relationship breaker on her own.

These kind of girls or ladies are just not marriageable at all.

What is a relationship without endurance?
What is a marriage without tolerance?

A friend who can not encourage her friend and make her stay in her relationship, is that one a friend

#Bleep fake friends
#Bleep fake Kates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by ableguy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na so e dey be, until we hear the guy's side of the story. Every fault in marriage must be from the men, women these days are all innocent. It's a fight ooo, but because she lost she will make it seem as if the guy was just beating her and she just didn't do anything. Abeg make una pack one side.
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by ableguy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
7Alexander:
What led to it? Surprisingly, she left that part out
That's it naa, so she can claim victim and gather sympathy from her likes. Who get their time?
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by JaneYave(f): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is baaaaaddd! I am touched. Guys wil never know a woman is not a punching bag. Kudos to all d men who ignored slapping a lady despite our gifted ranting.
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by nazablossom(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Still looking for evidence, no black eye? No broken tooth? Strangled you and you are still alive to type?. I'm not a fan of domestic violence but she better put up a convincing evidence.

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by babzo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Can you read?
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by sashishalom(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is my friend and she is a student in abuja...
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Angelina996(f): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Scam is scamming the scam nowadays...

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Someone that is leaving with her which money is he spending?

Sometimes you men just feel every lady is just a golddigger. Some of this broke dudes are the ones who beat up women you take care of them and buy them all the nice things and they end up beating you.
Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Mumu na so them break your heart reach so tey you no read say na her dey spend on am? Anyways you have been mentally damaged in yoyr past relationships to the point you include your pathetic story as a reference. #PoorYou #OldFood It's no surprise that with a foul mouth like yours even real women will only dump you to teach you a final lesson while you will be there bragging you are a man not knowing you be like small boy to even a teenage girl and many of you full nairaland like parasites. #Hahaha! #BoysTheseDaysCallingThemselvesMenHaveALotOfGrowingUpToDo

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2018
GodBlessMe4Life:

Mumu na so them break your heart reach so tey you no read say na her dey spend on am? Anyways you have been mentally damaged in yoyr past relationships to the point you include your pathetic story as a reference. #PoorYou #OldFood It's no surprise that with a foul mouth like yours even real women will only dump you to teach you a final lesson while you will be there bragging you are a man not knowing you be like small boy to even a teenage girl and many of you full nairaland like parasites. #Hahaha! #BoysTheseDaysCallingThemselvesMenHaveALotOfGrowingUpToDo

he pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by virago(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
The way men defend men on social media is alarming. It would be foolishness for one to assume what she's got on her hand isn't enough to classify this as domestic violence but I'm 100% certain that the same guys commenting crap in support of the man would threaten to beat up a man who slaps their sister.

Anyway, what kind of a Nollywood actress doesn't have common 1K in her bank account? Ma'am move on! Seems it's a boyfriend sef, and get busy. Some men aren't worth one's affection.

Her story isn't believable so it's not about men supporting men , I'm a lady and I know to what lenght we can go to defame another person. She said he beat her like he was fighting a fellow man , that he kicked her on the floor yet the only picture proof she has is a bruised finger ( not even a bruised arm ). It is very evident the man didn't physically abuse her , now if she says he was emotionally or verbally abusive then I can agree but we will wait to hear from his own side. Anyways one shouldn't conclude when only one side of a story is published

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Recognized By The World's Most Popular Music Magazine / Nigeria's Finest Comedians In One Photo...spot Your Favourite? / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.