Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (54233 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by OgaDonald: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

I love this picture. Dolapo Osinbajo and Aisha Buhari!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10547/viral-picture-of-dolapo-osinbajo-helping-aisha-buhari-with-her-hair-scarf/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by OgaDonald: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nice Picture ...

See Full Pictures Of Before and After the Hair Scarf was Tied Here : https://fashiongames.com/10547/dolapo-osinbajo-helping-aisha-buhari/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by IJOBA2: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Dear Lalasticlala,

07/06/2018.
LALASTICLALA IS NOT THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by aribisala0(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aisha is corrupt. She should be wearing Hijab and Nikab likeagood Musliim woman

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by zombieHUNTER: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aisha Buhari and her maid....

There is nothing new here
I remember she had to sack all of her maids to cut costs for the country.... Sai barber

60 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by majamajic(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Paperwhite(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Women things in a woman world.

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by tim1256(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
She needs to help her out. That's not hijab you know

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by tim1256(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I remember she had to sack all of her maids to cut costs for the country.... Sai barber
And people will think you're normal now

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Bodexman(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nothing new here. Atleast they are not public office holders.

Many that condemn this picture will overdo same if given the opportunity.

All I see is Women doing their thing

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by guterKerl: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:
The great ancient Greek philosopher, Aristotle believe that slavery was a natural thing and that human beings came in two types - slaves and non-slaves. ... Some people, he said, were born natural slaves and ought to be slaves under any circumstances.

TRASH

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by positivelord: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Me I prefer to see Osibande help Buhari adjust his boxers...lol

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by kolafolabi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wife of the Vice President has a sense of humour and also stays away from scandals. I think I like her.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
sad

These two old mama husband have wreck havoc to this nation economic cry

16 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by lilfreezy: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
After 2019, they will not need her to tigh gele again grin

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by janejive(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:
The great ancient Greek philosopher, Aristotle believe that slavery was a natural thing and that human beings came in two types - slaves and non-slaves. ... Some people, he said, were born natural slaves and ought to be slaves under any circumstances.

And what is this suppose to mean? You are spewing thrash.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Angelinastto(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by phlame(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:

undecided undecided undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Celestyn8213: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ehen! Is dat a new thing? No be dem dem?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Alejoc(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Humble!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Blackfire(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is she now Aisha's maid?

Or scarf tier?

Or hairdresser?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Jbleenk: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cigarette burn on the carpet, did anybody else sport it?

Females seem to hold dear to friendship than male.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nice
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ewoooooooooooo so na hair dressing this woman dey do for villa
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by shegra58: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:
Third class citizen spotted kiss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by BabaO2: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

ibos view, it doesn't matter.... Next...

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:
your father is not a slave, but has achieved nothing.

I think a great philosopher once said,

"Name tagging is for fools and unsuccessful beings who tends to take out their frustrated life on the successful ones"

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.