Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (3052 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Advin(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2006
A topic "top 5 Nairaland users you want to meet was posted". We all gave our replies.
Now, how many of you have been oppurtuned to meet  any of the Nairaland users.
I stumbled on cushman today(2nd Jan). He is a really nice person.
How about you?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by queen2(f): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
No one embarassed cry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Michaela(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2006
I haven't met any nairaland-users... But that is not very surprising as I live in Germany....
But it would be very nice to meet some of them..... For example the fans of P-Square... Going to a concert of these guys together would be that fun!!!!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by layi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2006
None. except those i invited.
I talk on phone with hipcaramel,hotangel,latoya,DeKing,smartsoft and goodguy.

I'm also in touch with whiteshark, biola adnez.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by cushman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2006
Meeting Advinchi was really a pleasure. The guy is down to earth and really look like his name "Advinchi".

I'm looking forward to meeting more Nairalanders like Advinchi.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by snazzydawn(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2006
hmm,I see!!!no wonder he started the thread.Well,I almost met Queenzy,but maybe she didnt wanna meet me. grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by layi(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2006
I had the same experience with Queenzy.

I called her up on the phone over a month ago but she was like **** .
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by snazzydawn(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2006
no mind her,she dey form!!! grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by hikeman: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2006
no offense intended i don't understand, correct me please if i am wrong, do you guys actually talk to people on the phone by merely meeting them on the land.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by snazzydawn(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2006
well,sometimes,yes.Everything actually starts by PMing your digits to any one who asks.Then the meeting can start up from there.Hope I have answered your question eh,hikey?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by hotspice(f): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2006
i spoke with steff on fone just once just to confirm but i ve not called back though
steff girl i still owe u a call.
@layi last,last sha u ve not met anybody u've only spoken to them on fone abi?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by layi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2006
I've not been opportuned to meet them cos of my busy schedule and distance.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by hikeman: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,sometimes,yes.Everything actually starts by PMing your digits to any one who asks.Then the meeting can start up from there.Hope I have answered your question eh,hikey?

i am not being rude but i think Mr Admin should start being nmore careful most especially when it involves minors . Thats all i gat to say.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2006
I am a big brother to the under-aged on this forum and I watch out for their safety. However, my efforts are probably not enough so I want to encourage concerned third parties to suggest ways in which we can make the forum safer for everybody while still encouraging people to interact without fear.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by yummy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2006
anybody being bullied or pestered on phone can always tell the admin about it. Some guys do mail me too saying they want to chat with me, i wonder what we should be saying. I have also noticed that such members don't participate in the land, they only come to get contacts. if you're a girl and someone is giving you headache, simply mail admin about it. We cannot stop meeting ourselves cos of few people misusing the chance.

I haven't met anyone in the land, but 2nde is my best friend and I knew hot-angel like a year before I joined the land.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by goodguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
I have met Lexyflexy, Oke, temilo28, akinwunmi and chikenhen. Actually, they are all my face-to-face friends that I invited to Nairaland grin Only lexyflexy is active among them all. embarassed

But really, I've talked with Lizzy, Layi, Nike, Queenzy, Snazzy, Wesley and KC on phone. cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by adesodgi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2006
I don't know wot is goin on,i really want to meet my fellow Nairaland users but its like some just don't want to meet,when u ask where they stay they're going to believe u want a date.
the thing is that most nigerian girls are ignorant and defenseless bout the way they feel,theres no one to orientate them or may be they are the one not learning..
There's this naira member that stays very close to my place,i asked for the address but she said "ha noo,i just got out of a bad relationship"and i was like am not tryin to have a date i just want to see who am chatting with,she insisted..wo my guy na bone i bone o,because me sef no my level now,i no fit let one chika think say i dey beg for date..
the thing is that most nigerian ladies are daft... angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by IAH(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2006
adesodgi:

the thing is that most nigerian ladies are daft... angry

What?!!! angry angry angry Nigerian ladies, where are you? Let's bite this guy to bits!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by adesodgi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2006
now i see u take ur self to be among the most,cos i wasn't really talking bout u,but now that uve pronounced ur self to be,wot can i do? grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by yummy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
IAH:

What?!!! angry angry angry Nigerian ladies, where are you? Let's bite this guy to bits!
shocked don't bite him pls
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by goodguy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
IAH, are u also among the "most"? grin

I'd like to meet this yummy guy sef. cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by nike4luv(f): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2006
hahahaha..havent be opportuned to meet anyone cos i live far from London, but by next year i'l meet most of them cos am also moving there

but i spoken to: adesodgi, Lizzy, Segun, Latoya, Z4m4eva, Queen2, kaycee, visionony, sreal, udo, aqua, doneyor, jidus..actually i cant remember names anymore oh dont forget wesleyana

gud people! cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by yummy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
@ goodguy

won't mind meeting you too bro. smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by goodguy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2006
Look at me o. It's only one guy I have talked to on nairaland. The rest are girls grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by queen2(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2006
rolleyes
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by goodguy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
Awww, I'll talk to you too tonight. grin kiss

I hope that will make you stop rolling ur eyes at elders like me rolleyes
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by queen2(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by nike4luv(f): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
she gat iya ibadan style
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by IAH(f): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2006
adesodgi:

now i see u take your self to be among the most,because i wasn't really talking bout u,but now that uve pronounced your self to be,wot can i do? grin

Yes I'm the most daft...and thanks for that new title. cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by yummy(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2006
no one is daft. let's try to avoid stuff like this... wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by christyne(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2006
None at all.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? by Farriel(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2006
I've met a fellow whom I've never seen on Nairaland again but talk to on phone every now and again concerning a proposed web project. Goes by the username of Inyang.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? / Let's Share Chat Websites / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.