Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide (66302 Views)

“I Hate Being Famous” Anthony Bourdain’s Final Texts Before Death Revealed / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
ayele
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Tellemall: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Enjoyed his shows, but what would make a successful man like himself take his own life?

Frustration at what? Or was he bipolar?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
which one is suicide
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
If you're out there dealing with mental health issues or suicidal, don't go through it alone. Talk to someone. Get help.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Katier00:
Why would a 61 year old take his own life for crying out loud
terminal illness, depression. nice dp can we get married grin
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by IJOBA2: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
ednut1:
guess he felt tired of the lies
YOU MEAN FAKE NEWS
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Siga: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Very sad... One needs to be careful wishing to have the kinda life these guys have.... who knew he was suffering from depression and all... I always envy the guy ooo...traveling the world... eating, drinking and enough faaji.... apparently, I am happier than him...

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by infonnews5: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
DICE AILES AND MR EAZI PICTURED TOGETHER AT GHANA

Shasha Damilola Alesh popularly known as Dice Ailes took to instagram to show his fans a picture of him posing with Mr Eazi. The artist further revealed via his caption that they are both in Ghana. The singer came to limelight after the success of his hit track "Miracle" in which he featured YAGI boss Lil Kesh.

https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/949/dice-ailes-and-mr-eazi-pictured-together-at-ghana#latest

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by samuelchimmy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
they mean to say murdered systematically, but this guy be eating cho cho chor upandan why will they not give you winch to die
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Ifababy: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Suicide indeed! undecided
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
BUHARI should do us a favour and join this man
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
THAT'S THE HANDWORK OF BUHARI
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by HomeOfMe(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by jaywhoco(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
sad! He must have died a long time before now.
people, depression is real.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by UjuJoan2: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is truly shocking . . . Just goes to show that you may never what people are going through behind closed doors!

So sad!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by TheAngry1: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Kk

Afonjas r sayin RIP because he is oyibo
If is a Blackman dey will say his a coward
Afonja lyk dt Manna sellar asslickers

who be this mumu na? angry angry angry
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by dyn1800: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
that's a good question begging for an answer..... may God safes us from depression. Only the dead knows what kill em

Katier00:
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by proff010: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Surely the man died as a result of asasi...
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maket:
God, please add the remaining years he is to spend before cutting it short to Mine. Thank you God because I see no reason that could justify this act.

what if na 2years the man get but coincidence make am take am 2years before him normal time nko? lmao!
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Katier00:
Who feels it knows it

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by apolonius(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
He appeared to have it all:international fame,money and networks.

Yet his demons conquered him.

So surprised he gave up on life.

Every man is surely like a moon with dark spots and agonies.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by sammirano: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maket:
God, please add the remaining years he is to spend before cutting it short to Mine. Thank you God because I see no reason that could justify this act.

Dose years might come with its problems. Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by ModsWillKillNL: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
A life without Jesus Christ is crisis!

Rest in peace!!

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by tolexy007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
IJOBA2:
coolWAITING FOR LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY TO COME AND TELL US THAT DONALD TRUMP KILLED HIM.

cheesy that rabid dog will soon jump out now and attack u

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Take chop
GrammarNazi1:

...Twitter...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
KwoiZabo:
That's True. My Brother just informed me from the US he is the Anchor of Culinary Journeys.
Don't misunderstand me, traveling abroad is good but life is not about all the glamour you see abroad, The Suicide rate in the US is over 10x that of Nigeria. Life is about fulfillment, you can have money and not fulfilled. If you can't leave the country, stay at home and make the most out of life. For me if given the opportunity, I will not leave Naija at least not for now. I have traveled to 3 countries but I don't intend to spend most of my life outside Nigeria. I love my life back home, more so I love the No of people whose life I touch back home. There's Joy behind the everyday hustle in Naija, remember, there's no satisfaction without hunger. RIP

Where are you getting your statistics from?

What is the population of Nigeria compared to the US?

Are number of suicide recorded in Nigeria?

Are investigations and/or autopsy done in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by sweetilicious(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Depression.God forbid me ever going through it again in this life time
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Katier00(f): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
ednut1:
terminal illness, depression. nice dp can we get married grin
you have a point, depression is one thing I don't wish my enemy. I have been there but this is so selfish of him. Get married ke?, you can only get a drink date
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by KwoiZabo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Where are you getting your statistics from?

What is the population of Nigeria compared to the US?

Are number of suicide recorded in Nigeria?

Are investigations and/or autopsy done in Nigeria?
over 40k per yr. google
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by flamingfire24(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Life Without Christ Is Crisis,plesant Job,fame,meeting People can not replace the joy of christ in you.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
The money, the cars, good life .... we all want that but what is most important is peace of mind. Every other individual is facing/ going through a life challenge. That is what it is 'LIFE'. Be nice to the next person because you do not know what he/ she is going through. RIP!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.