Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. (455 Views)

You Can't Run A Jewelry Repair Store Without These 5 Tools / Which Credit Card To Run Facebook Ad / If You Register Students For JAMB Or You Run A CBT Center, See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by Tos87(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good day all.

I really need someone to tell me how expensive it is to run live stream shows and events.

What it requires and the cost involved.

Will the sevice providers be more suitable or should I go for a data providing Company?

If it is the later, which of the companies should I go for?
Thanks.
Re: What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by oyekanwahab(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
i don't know much

but am very sure you would be going for ISP with very go UPLOAD speed to stream good quality video
Re: What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by Tos87(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2018
oyekanwahab:
i don't know much

but am very sure you would be going for ISP with very go UPLOAD speed to stream good quality video
Please can you elucidate...like what is ISP?
Thanks so much.
Re: What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by oyekanwahab(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tos87:

Please can you elucidate...like what is ISP?
Thanks so much.

ISP : Internet Service Provider

example of ISP in nigeria
1. MTN
2. Airtel
3.Glo
4. Ntel

do you understand now,
Re: What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by oyekanwahab(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
what kind of show do you want to stream

i may be able to help
Re: What It Takes To Run A Live Stream Show. by Tos87(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
oyekanwahab:
what kind of show do you want to stream

i may be able to help
Non in particular at the moment. But what I am planning will require some live streaming.

I want to know the logistics involved. Will it be preferable doing it with a phone or will a camera be better...things like that.

If you have any thing better, please do share.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Iphone 7 32gb For Sale Or Swap. SOLD / Nigerians Beware - This New ATM Scam Technique Could Get You In Trouble / Xbox360 Controller + Xbox360 Kinect (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.