Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57186 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Limitednow: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
FORMER President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has accused incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of planning to frame him up.

Mr Obasanjo made the allegation on Friday in a statement signed by his media aide, Kehinde Akinyemi.

Akinyemi dispatched the statements to journalists in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

The former president quoting his anonymous sources said his name was on the Watch List of Buhari’s administration.

Obasanjo said the security of his life cannot be guaranteed with the government’s latest move against him.

Obasanjo raising the alarm said since his State-of-the-Nation Special Statement on January 23, 2018, “the Federal Government had embarked on desperate efforts to frustrate, intimidate and blackmail him into abandoning what he termed ‘divine mandate to protect the rights of the people to better life and living'”.

The former Nigerian leader had urged the president not to seek a second term in office, citing underperformance. His advise has been waved away by Mr Buhari who has declared his intention to run in the 2019 election.

Mr Buhari recently accused Obasanjo of frittering away $16 billion on phoney electricity projects. Mr Obasanjo dismissed the claim saying the president was ignorant.

READ OBASANJO'S STATEMENT BELOW:

“Since Chief Olusegun Obasanjo declared in his State-of-the-Nation Special Statement on January 23, 2018, the desperation to frustrate, intimidate and blackmail him into abandoning his divine mandate to protect the rights of the people to better life and living continued unabated and has even taken a bizarre dimension.

“Impeccable security sources have alleged Chief Obasanjo’s name is on their Watch List and that the security of his life cannot be guaranteed.

“According to these informants, many of who are in the top echelon of the Nation’s security management and close to the corridors of power, the operatives are daily perfecting how to curtail the personal liberties of the former President and hang a crime on him.

“Ordinarily, we would not have dignified these reports with a response but for the fact that many of these informants are not known for flippant and frivolous talks. Secondly, this Government has demonstrably exhibited apathy, and in some cases, encouraged by its conduct, daily loss of lives and property in many States of the country, the office cannot be indifferent.

“We are currently in a nation where the Number Three citizen is currently being harangued and the Number Four citizen is facing similar threat within the same Government they serve. There is a groundswell of our nationals that live in fear that they could be hounded, harassed, maimed or even killed as the battle for 2019 takes this worrisome dimension.

“For Chief Obasanjo, this is a joke carried too far and being someone who do not act on unofficial information, he had cautioned all informants and adopted a wait-and-see attitude to the bestial propositions allegedly being contemplated to cow, cage and embarrass him.

“The content of the alleged beastly designs, it was learnt are two-fold for now. One, to seize his International Passport and clamp him into detention indefinitely, in order to prevent him from further expressing angst on the pervasive mediocrity in the quality of governance, economic management and in the protection of lives and property by the Government. But, since that could expose the Government to a swath of international condemnation, embarrassment and outrage, it is said that another plot being hatched is to cause the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to re-open investigation into the activities of Chief Obasanjo’s administration using false witnesses and documents. This will be a re- enactment of the Abacha era in which Chief Obasanjo was one of the principal victims.

Read more:https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-planning-to-frame-me-obasanjo/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
I dedicate this FTC to all the compatriots committed to kicking out this burden we are all currently carrying as a nation.

If Pharaoh was disgraced, who be this one forming Donjazzy

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Limitednow: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by clevvermind(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
You don't need to fear if your hands are clean.

256 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Gloriousgud: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!!

376 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nateben(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
..............Maybe my comment won't be important for the majority of people here, some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other important comments here, or maybe I'll be criticized for this, but I just want to let y'all know that Buhari is a terrorist and a bigot.............

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by okachie1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
OBJ kindly free us o make we hear word! After all, na u bring this ani.ma.l come meet us.

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by izaray(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kikikiki i laugh in Greek, Buhari is begining to show the people that brought him into power his true self.

Tinubu and Amaechi don't be too relaxed yet, you may be next on Bubu's list, remember you guys are preparing him for a second term grin

I'm loving this drama like kilode grin

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by dedollarman(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by FSBoperator: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Limitednow: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari deal with Obasanjo very well.

That guy is growing too much wings.

Lalasticlala

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by naijaking1: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Like Dasuki, Metuh, Fayose, FFK, Danjuma, Atiku, so shall be OBJ and all who dare express a critical view of Buhari!
Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by eagleeye2: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
E go be you like film trick

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by gbenson(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
ok
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Kings1464(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
In chapter 12 of Obasanjo's book "My Watch" was quoted to have said "I would rather vote for Buhari to jail me than to allow Jonathan ruin this country" Now Obj is crying hoarse with rivanche! #Rhetoric

312 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by freeze001(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
OBJ! Chief Navigator! See ya life for outside?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by limeta(f): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari do what you like with the Afonja reject all the same you going back to duara

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by strangest(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Click like, if you remember when OBJ Claimed that GEJ has some snipers on his paylist....

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by tolexy007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
wetin b my own?

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
q
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by xreal: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Saraki: PMB trying to embarrass me..

OBJ: PMB planning to embarrass me...

Spot the trend.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Sisiminnay: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
ahhh
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Paperwhite(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked grin cheesy Recall OBJ's "Jonathan is training 1000 snippers" story? You enthroned "Change" as the "navigator" of this lawless beast so it's expedient that thou shall surely taste of it.
Abacha's own will be a child's play comparable to this. Karma is serving you all wella.Abeg who also dey gbadun this show?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Omeokachie: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Just like Abacha his mentor did?

Erm, but eskis sah...but you told us that Buhari is the one we should vote for...

Shey ifa olokun asoro dayo don change tone ni?

But you were warned sha

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Gangster1ms: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wetin u need international passport for? If to say u develop the nation when u were in power u won't be bothered about that. Ole wan dey run abroad for treatment grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by joeluv: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari and his gastapo. Am not surprised!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Fesomu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Xisnin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
We know. IGP Idris is cooking something up.
You survived Abacha and will surely survive his protege.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
lols... one by one!!
USELESS THIEFS!!

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.