Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57187 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by FSBoperator: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
KingKingKing:

see this idiot of a being... and who gives you the right to insult baba? wait. is it because he sent that incompetent misfit to Otuoke?

you must be so deranged that even 3 years after you are still pained by the loss of your ogogoro master...

Baba is no saint neither are you. so let him be...

by the way just pray u are half as successful as baba and pray u get to his age before u begin to whine like a headless pig or a crippled goat!

Mad idiot!
[/s]

Fool, you can not support Tinubu and Obasanjo at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
yazach:
Chai

Criminals are now using Saraki tactics

The fact is that their is no way we will fight corruption without exposing the so called ex government

Buhari should pleasee arrest Obasanjo naaaa. That is what we have always prayed for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by frankwyte: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
I said there was a good reason God allowed the 2015 general election, to set the tone for a new beginning for Nigeria. All that ever worked against GEJ was for a reason; God will so much cause several mistakes to taken for PMB for the rebirth of this country before he will bow out in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ariesbull: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
The old idiot should go and sit down...is he not one of those that gifted us PMB

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by BabaO2: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Praise, praise, praise the Lord, wild baboon about to caged, now we will know if the president is competent or not. But why crying before being touched and why bringing or joining saraki's criminal issue to court some dirty favour. His Excellency Overated coward baboon of otta.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by AerialMapper: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Please don't drag us into this! When you supported him to power, did you ask us? Abeg, face the consequences alone

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by middlebelter(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is exactly our fear when, Buhari in 2014/2015 was campaigning to be president, we expressed fear that PMB will gag freedom of expression and opposition using states' instrument of coercion. This is completely bad for democracy.

If we recall the way he tried to gag the press during his military era, we will have an idea of what this man will do if he ever win the second term. Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will NOT be relevant anymore after the 2019 election to PMB and the SW will suffer the most.

GEJ was heavily criticized by OBJ to the applaud of Buhari and his APC members why I am not sympathizing with OBJ or GEJ, our freedom of expression must NOT be infringed by any government in power. I call on Tinubu to remember the day of NADECO and how they feel. Should a civilian government make any Nigerian to go on exile? A leading opposition voice like OBJ's if allowed to be stopped will not be in our collective interest. 21st Century Politics should not descend that low.

Finally, PMB should realize that today is his turn to write his name, he can choose the instruments with which to write his name. No matter how well he try to defend Abacha for instance, we already know where Abacha belong in our history as youth as the worst Head of State. GEJ , may not be a good manager of economy but he was a democrat that allowed freedom of expression. GEJ did not arrange to jail PMB when he said he will make Nigeria ungovernable, that is why he could become president.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
S[color=#770077]O THIS MAN IS SO LILLY LIVERIED.I THOUGHT YOU CAN WITHSTAND SOME BLUFFING.YOU THINK EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE GEJ.YOU ARE NOT BIGGER THAN THE NATION AND NO ONE HAS MADE YOU A KINGMAKER.THE EARLIER YOU SIT QUIETLY IN YOUR FARM THE BETTER FOR YOU.[/color]
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Long overdue
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Doyin2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
I thought OBJ was untouchable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by EmmyDJourno: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's about time

Saraki said he was been framed up, now the guys are his guys

Obasanjo should not just talk, his rags to riches story is riddled with CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Jasperro(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Please who is safe in this country now
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ameh99: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
izaray:
Kikikiki i laugh in Greek, Buhari is begining to show the people that brought him into power his true self.

Tinubu and Amaechi don't be too relaxed yet, you may be next on Bubu's list, remember you guys are preparing him for a second term grin

I'm loving this drama like kilode grin

This whole drama is really beginning to get really interesting grin grin grin

even the lion its self is beginning to feel unsafe in the jungle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by sanpipita(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
I never supported buhari all my life, but if he can frame up obasanjo and detain him, I will start supporting him, there should be no peace for the wicked like obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
lol...Buhari is one paranoid modafucka, lies, desperation and childlish setups, worse than Abacha, why the need to be in control, maybe he is afraid of the damages he has caused, one mistake after the other one calamity after the other, i cant see him giving up power so easliy, it will have to be wrenched from him ,so many cases to answer.

IGP has cases to answer, Buratai has a due date with ICC, Amnesty is all over the government like a wet suit,
Trump has already told him to his face, he is a genocidal muslim fanatic,
the US Congress is looking at the masscres of Christains, Biafra Issue is stiil hot in Europe , making the europeans itch at Buhari..

zero FDIs because they know the country is unstable.
Buhari has caused so much damage home and abroad he has to be in power till he dies...touch OBJ and its sanctions and sanctions, we might as well be like North Korea, Country is falling..

see migration, canada closing borders, very soon african counries will close their norders on us, its like a horror story on how to destroy your country in 3 years.
Buhari is a trainwreck , the same boat as the sudananes president, he might jut be the nation's catalyst

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by contigiency(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Obasanjo is trying to divert attention from the buhari's declaration on June 12 and the award to late Abiola and co. He has seen how joyful the mood of every well meaning Nigerians is since that declaration and how it puts him to the corner over his refusal to do it when he was the president, hence this distraction. But, this your alarm will have to wait until we are done with this honeymoon. Bye!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by semyman: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Long over due
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by funsho4man(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!!
and i pray that Allah should give him power and strong heart to carry it out. say Baba
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by somehow: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Read your history olodo. Have you not read the story of the coup before or you just want to be clever by half? Did IBB the masterminder not rule you for years?

okachie1:
OBJ kindly free us o make we hear word! After all, na u bring this ani.ma.l come meet us.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Moukandjo: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nateben:
..............Maybe my comment won't be important for the majority of people here, some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other important comments here, or maybe I'll be criticized for this, but I just want to let y'all know that Buhari is a terrorist and a bigot.............

Boy, don't worry! Your comment won't go unnoticed because you have fulfilled the major criterion (insulting Buhari) for getting your comment noticed, liked & shared on Nairaland by your fellow numerous, unintelligent, ever-deluded & ever-paranoid IPIGs & other Jonathan sycophants.
Trust me, just check by tomorrow & you'll have had over 250 likes!
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by BabaO2: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!!
which jonathan?, abeg shift. OBJ added no electoral value to PMB's victory, he only joined the moving train after he was shortchanged by the government he personally installed, you people no dey get shame and why so daft?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by IamAirforce1: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
PMB is just playing with you and you're already crying ..

Yeye old man

You're the cause of the many atrocities going on in the country today .. Oloshi
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
xreal:
Saraki: PMB trying to embarrass me..

OBJ: PMB planning to embarrass me...

Spot the trend.
PMB, embarrass&me(2ice)
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
abokihater:
lol...Buhari is one paranoid modafucka, lies, desperation and childlish setups, worse than Abacha, why the need to be in control, maybe he is afraid of the damages he has caused, one mistake after the other one calamity after the other, i cant see him giving up power so easliy, it will have to be wrenched from him ,so many cases to answer.

IGP has cases to answer, Buratai has a due date with ICC, Amnesty is all over the government like a wet suit,
the US Congress is looking at the masscres of Christains, Biafra Issue is stiil hot in Europe , making the europeans itch at Buhari..

Buhari has caused so much damage home and abroad he has to be in power till he dies...touch OBJ and its sanctions and sanctions, we might as well be like North Korea, Country is falling..

see migration, canada closing borders, very soon african counries will close their norders on us, its like a horror story on how to destroy your country in 3 years.
Buhari is a trainwreck , the same boat as the sudananes president, he might jut be the nation's catalyst

God bless you for this.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by contigiency(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
abokihater:

When you finish ranting, please help me tell your PDP masters that we are still very much ok with buhari. We don't need you and them for now. The country is still under going major rehabilitation from the damages you and them caused.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by hokafor(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Obj I thought u said u are a general? Generals are not cowards

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
okachie1:
OBJ kindly free us o make we hear word! After all, na u bring this ani.ma.l come meet us.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Adekdammy: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
The speed of this karma is more than that of a formular one race car.

Has he forgotten so quickly how he wrote about about snipers during the gej era just to paint gej bad?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nasiruddeen(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
"Killing of 19 Worshippers Including Two Catholic Priests; Court Remanded Tashaku And 5 Others.

A Chief Magistrates’ Court in Benue State, presided over by Isaac Ajim, has remanded the Commander of Livestock Guard, Alhaji Tashaku Aliyu, for the death of two priests and 17 worshippers at St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Ukpor, Ayar, Mbalom in Gwer East Local Government.

Five other suspects remanded are Husseini Manga, Ngyohov Shin, David Akenawe, Agada Tsesaa and Tarza Orvanya all of them from Benue State!!! No single Fulani involved!!!

When the Kogi incident happened, many newspapers and blogs quickly attributed it to Herdsmen killing, at the end of the day, it was realised that we are the one killing ourselves in Kogi.

When the Ozobulu massacre happened, some "eye witnesses" rushed to social media that the killers looked like Fulanis and were speaking Arabic languages. Within short period, it WS discovered that the people killed themselves because of drug money.

When the Kwara massacre happened, many tagged it Fulani invasion until investigations quashed that trash, and people realised that killings and maiming has no tribal concentration.

This is the point I keep hammering on; many of us are hypocrites, we 'condemn' and show 'sympathy' to score cheap political points, not because we care. Instead of condemning negative actions against humanity, we look for every opportunity to extract sentiments for personal, tribal, religion and political gains. This is not the context and concept of Christianity and Islam and even Traditionalism.

Now the Newspapers like The Punch, Vanguard, The Sun, The Moon, The Stars and others have muted, they have failed to report the turnaround now because it didn't sync with their agendas. And for the "Activists" who call the Fulanis all sort of names instead of condemning the killing in it's entirety, tell me, how will you reconcile with your conscience?

Paul wrote in James 1:19; "Be swift to hear and slow to speak", its necessary because we will account for every single words and even actions at the end of the day. (Matt. 12:37).

Hypocrisy is the largest religion in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
ameh99:

This whole drama is really beginning to get really interesting grin grin grin

even the lion its self is beginning to feel unsafe in the jungle grin grin grin
As in ehn cheesy I'm happy his now attacking this selfish politicians one after the other. A leopard can never change its skin, and Buhari is a very good example of one. I like him for this smiley
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by contigiency(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you for this.

How did you allow yourself to be bought so easily and so cheaply by those lies he rained there. Do you know you could have just spent less than 1mb of data to go through facts from different angles to find out that all those things he said were false. Please don't do like that next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.