Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57189 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Akolawole(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
izaray:
Kikikiki i laugh in Greek, Buhari is begining to show the people that brought him into power grin

Is Obasanjo a member of APC?
Is Obasanjo in any of his campaign?
Has Obasanjo EVER defeated Buhari in the North?

I don't get it.

How do Obasanjo helped him into power?
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68301609][/quote]typical of Buhari Zombies! very clueless
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by saltoasis: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
When did OBJ join the wailers team. That is what you get when you support desperate and power drunk people.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Elose11(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
"I would rather Buhari jail me than allow Jonathan to destroy the economy." - Obasanjo. Why are you afraid now? Be careful what you wish for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
typical of Buhari Zombies! very clueless

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan is currently keeping over 1000 people on his political watch list while also secretly training snipers and other armed personnel as well as acquiring weapons for political purposes...

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151337-obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-training-arming-killer-squad-2015-elections.html
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Seun360(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:
I just pray Buhari falls into Obasanjo's trap by arresting him. Things will just scatter and Nigeria can be saved from the calamity of another 4 years under Buhari. angry angry angry angry

Scatter for where?

Who exactly will fight for OBJ?

Someone that has never won in his own polling station.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by BelovedBuhari(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Insha Allah,

Baba will be returned to Aso Rock and these beasts that suck out nation dry will be sent to jail
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by GoodMuyis(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Moorish:
Saraki and OBJ have a unique talent
Accurately predicting the enemy's next move
Either the enemy is highly inefficient or both men are equally delusional

It is not Accurately prediction, but a leak of information. I could remember that OBJ once said he planted mole in Atiku's camp.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by goodnews777: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Betrayer being betrayed. Seeds must germinate.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Born2Breed(f): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Limitednow:

Read more:https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-planning-to-frame-me-obasanjo/

Obj you once said that you preferred to be jailed by Buhari than GEJ coming back.

What you wish is what you will get.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by biggie73(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Coward dies before their death. Game on.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Obasanjo but you once said you would rather vote for Buhari to jail you than to allow Jonathan ruin this country. It is already happening to you as you wished it. Stop crying out, Buhari must surely jail and kill you. This is the beginning of your shameful end.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by divineappo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
okachie1:
OBJ kindly free us o make we hear word! After all, na u bring this ani.ma.l come meet us.
pls send these pics of buhari & co, to my WhatsApp 09095500809
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by adisababa1234: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
babaireti:
Ebora Owu,what did you do to empower your people while you were there? if you are hounded and humiliated now how much of power do your kinsmen have to protect you? you deprived them of military,police,economic and political strenght,priviledge and powers all in the name of political sole self dominance despite all entreaties from your kinsmen who are now supposed to shield you now that you are vulnerable.
I'm very sorry to tell you sir that nobody likes you in yoruba land
walahi talai nobody likes him in for Yoruba land.
Obj is disgrace to this country
He brings us to this calamity.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by phase1: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
FSBoperator:
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you

Obj became a pastor in jail when was thrown into the gulag by Abacha. He was always preaching to fellow inmates and sleeping with the bible as his pillow.

He came out and became worse than the devil himself. No other regimes have surpassed OBJ in the number of political assasinations recorded per regime.

OBJ should be arrested, stripped off his corruptly-acquired assets and thrown into the gulag. Heaven won't fall!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Moneywomen17(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Obj is on his own no Yoruba will support him after all the same gambari are his best friend enjoy ur friends please buhari do the needful lock him up.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Moneywomen17(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

Buhari should pleasee arrest Obasanjo naaaa. That is what we have always prayed for.
God bless u if buhari arrest obasanjo he has my vote in 2019 hell I will kill a goat to celebrate the bastard obasanjo being in prison

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by izaray(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Akolawole:

Is Obasanjo a member of APC?
Is Obasanjo in any of his campaign?
Has Obasanjo EVER defeated Buhari in the North?

I don't get it.

How do Obasanjo helped him into power?
It may interest you to know that OBJ advocated for Buhari's presidency, GEJ was heavily critized by same OBJ, in favour of Buhari's victory. Now do you remember the acronym " Jonathan is incompetent Nigerians should vote him out?
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by xreal: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
lexy2014:
PMB, embarrass&me(2ice)

Correct.

Yeah!!!!
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by yazach: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

Buhari should pleasee arrest Obasanjo naaaa. That is what we have always prayed for.

Haven't you being seeing the handwriting
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by laytoshtwo: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fayose prophesied it grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
'There is a plan to frame or persecute me'- latest fashionable cry of crooks beginning to feel the noose of EFCC tightening around their necks.

So OBJ with all his bravado is succumbing to the fear of Buhari and has suddenly jumped into the wailers club.

Well, fear not if your hands are clean; otherwise begin to prepare yourself for Kuje diet of watery beans, because Buhari will surely come and get you.

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
yazach:

Haven't you being seeing the handwriting

What handwriting? angry undecided
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Seun360(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
diadem10:

Will you shut up? Where were you when Jonathan said Ibos were the pillars of his govt and was laughing at Arthur Eze's derogatory statement made about Yoruba being inconsequential Ewedu amala folks? Is that statement not worse than Buhari saying Ibos are 5% yet you all screamed blue murder about the said statment but expected the Yorubas to sulk up to Jonathan who made much more derogatory statement about the Yorubas?

As for Buhari, we dare him to do his worse. I swear this will be the one that will gag him. We are all waiting for him to do anything on OBJ.

You lie, Yorubas don't care if anything happens to OBJ.

Tinubu is our leader.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Season of framing opponents.

All those that brought Buhari and high cost of living on taxpayers, will end up in Buhari's stomach.

After 2019 elections these old corrupt politicians will go on framing break till the next election season.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
But you prefer to be jailed by Buhari...you have not seen anything yet
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by yazach: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

What handwriting? angry undecided

Ask any English teacher
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bsirwhyte: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
CRASH OF TITANS
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by prelomo: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
I wonder how these IPOB boys now flooded Nairaland forum. Please Seun help us now.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 35824L: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari's approval rating will skyrocket if he arrests Obj. He will garner massive support countrywide. Tinubu is really giving him some useful tips.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Kc3000: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
bizzibodi:

What of his Ota farm scam,obj library.

Oh yeah, the whole Obj Library and Obj foundation were established to put the finishing touches on his 8 years of lootocracy. Anyone that wanted political patronage had to make a substantial donation to the 7 billion Naira Obj Library. The United Kingdom Charity Commission reported that the Obj foundation is notorious for corruption. Specifically, the Obj foundation was heavily involved in money laundering, and the Trustee of the foundation, Anne Welsh, was exposed while trying to launder $4.9 million through the foundation.

Let's not forget the Siemens bribery scandal.

The kleptomaniac once withdrew 2.1 billion Naira from the excess crude oil funds and didn't tell the national assembly until it was discovered about 3 months later...then he claimed he wanted to use the money to supplement the cost of the extension of the national census.

Ministry of petroleum and NNPC were his sole possessions. As petroleum minister, Obasanjo did not account for oil sales....it was estimated in a lawsuit that Obasanjo had withdrawn over N1trillion unauthorized by the National Assembly, from the NNPC account and the Federation Account. Hamman Tukur, Chairman Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) reported that the NNPC had withheld a total sum of N560 billion from the Federation Account from December 2004 to April 2007.

Obasanjo spent over $1billion between 1999 and 2006 for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt and Kaduna refineries with no progress made.

Land grabbing menace, using the land use act:
-Obasanjo dispossessed the people of Akpa in Badagry, Lagos State, for the building of Bells University.

-Same fate befell the people of Lekitaba and Gembu towns on the Mambilla Plateau, when they surrendered their lands to Obasanjo farms.

-People of Awela near Ayetoro also lost 500 hectares of land to OBJ over 12 years ago. And in 2002, the former president acquired 250 hectares at Ajoda for teak cultivation. The former Nigerian leader turned the people of Abela, near Abeokuta, against their leaders over land.

-In 2001, Obasanjo acquired 10,000 hectares from the immediate past Governor Donald Duke for oil palm estate. Also, the retired general secured an additional 5,000 hectares at Kwa Plantation and took over the government oil palm nursery in Ochong, all in Cross River state. The people have wailed to no avail.

He even went after competitors in the chicken business with such aggression and pettiness you'll think his very life depended on it. Major competitor and one of the biggest farms in Nigeria, Zartech, were inexplicably denied license rights, the managing-director and his brother were arrested and deported. Their goods were seized at the border...all to ensure that Obasanjo farms had control of the market.

I'm not even going to touch on the whole privatization exercise Obasanjo used to swindle Nigeria of state-owned assets, and handing them over to his cronies and business associates.

Nigeria has seen a lot of greedy leaders, but I don't know if I've seen any that shamelessly embodies greediness, sheer wickedness, and treachery like Obasanjo.

Buhari should do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.