Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (50357 Views)

Boy Wrongly Labeled A Yahoo Boy Strips Unclad In Ajah, Lagos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
SARS now doing the the work of EFCC in melting out jungle justice to innocent citizens
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Officialkerr(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
phlame:

You are not... You still think going to school is the ultimate...
You should have it in mind that being "educated" doesn't fully mean going to "school".

One of my parent dream is that i should finish school. Am going to do that. RIP Mama and papa.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by phlame(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Officialkerr:

One of my parent dream is that i should finish school. Am going to do that. RIP Mama and papa.

Very Funny!!! How old are you
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by vineyardfarms: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68304081:
SARS AGAIN??
FROM THE ABOVE PICS SHOWS THE MAN IS HARMLESS, THEREFORE NOT A THREAT OR ENDANGER TO THEIR LIVES. WHY WASTE HIS LIFE? SARS, ARE THERE NO BETTER WAY TO DEAL WITH IT THAN SHOT HIM? I DON'T KNOW THE MAN, BUT I FELT THE PAINFUL DEATH FOR HIS FAMILY AND AS A FATHER. WITH ANGER I DECREE BY THE DECREE OF HEAVEN, NONE OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN WILL PASS HIS AGE. RAW DEATH WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY. AMEN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Emzyme:
they shld legalize gun jare
A good suggestion and solution to incessant armed attacks.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijapage:
God Save US

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/SARS-VIDEO

Your blog is fine and fast. You must be rich as fxck.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

Just In: SARS operatives shoot man wrongly labeled a fraudster in Ojota, Lagos.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10637/sars-operatives-shoot-man-wrongly-labeled-a-fraudster-in-ojota-pictures-video/

cc; lalasticlala
the only way to end sars now is through NANS let them mobilize and tell buhari no vote unless SARS is scrapped..

Thank me later...But then what do i know a country where lawlessness is endemic from head to tail The only country where their systems investigate themselves? A country that police shoots suspects first then investigate them later? A country where financial crimes,thuggery,civil disobedience,coup,treason,assault,rape and hate speech carries death sentences unless you are privileged and have the right speed dials...Only corruption,nepotism and greed thrives unhindered.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by eddyhaze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why don't the police force send them to fight BH? Let's see if they will survive one week.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Fela4ese: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
And yet someone will say this place is a country. Well thank God me n my generation wont b in tgis place for lobg as soon we get our documents

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
If he mistakenly drop that gun, the way they will beat him ehh
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Officialkerr(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
phlame:

Very Funny!!! How old are you
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fela4ese:
And yet

You better keep control your emotions and keep your "doings" private.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by BullionVan111: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
“I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Hundreds Of Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” – Tekno

for videos and photos click here
http://www.9jaresponse.com/2018/06/i-didnt-go-to-school-but-i-have.html
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by bellotaofeek: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
#endpmb.... If he can't endsars, herdsmenkilling, bht
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by bionixs: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maket:
SARS AGAIN? who is this APROKOGIRL NA?
he is one blogger who keeps diverting people's attention to his kobo kobo site by telling lies and pretending to have what he hasn't. Sars will soon locate him
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
He has no right to shoot an unarmed person fraudster or not!!!!!

Wat kind of COUNTRY is this!
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Emmykonking01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Y are those people who are meant to secure Nigerian intimidating us.. Buhari this is not fair. Ur hardship government. No freedom of speech, no freedom of movement
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by TrillionBrains(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lalasticlala. So that guy don just die like that? ���
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by olexjay(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
But I just don't understand what dis country is turning into, how can they shoot people without evidence... Are they been given the authority to shoot anyone for just suspecting without proof... Go face armed robbers they will start disturbing young guys upandan

A young guy can't make it in life jeje again they start thinking he's into scam, if you come from a rich family riding your papa's car you're in a big wahala

Dis just rubbish

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by HoodBillionaire: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
another scam
Officialkerr:
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my schoolfees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
three:
#ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS

Gun ownership right is a bill the youths and Nigerians in general must push forward.

These Special Armed Robbery Squard (SARS) must be disbanded.

Don't mention me for correction, this is what they really are, Armed robbers! They are not anti-robbers.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by shibanbo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
#ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Gracespecial101(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nukilia:
Report them to Herdsmen...
That would have been nice
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by stacyadams: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2018
jgbemson1:
Its high time we all need to come out in numbers for protest on #END SARS instead of ranting here on social media
supported but as usual we will rant bout it on nairaland and go back to sleep
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by kingjahjah(m): 1:27am On Jun 09, 2018
End SARS

Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by jbtobsyn(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2018
eezeribe:
This sh*t has gotten out of hand ooh...
Make God help us fast. He should not look at us like this. I don't know the sin I committed to be sent to Nigeria as punishment.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by IykeB(m): 3:07am On Jun 09, 2018
madridguy:
The FG should replace SARS with Army in the North East since they love shooting.
Enough of this harassment by the dirty looking government terrorists.

Nigerians..let's come out in mass to protest against the act of this Sars guys before they have us all wiped.
This is becoming unacceptable.one can no longer attend to his legit daily activities in peace anymore in this country without been harassed or killed by this ppls.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by IykeB(m): 3:19am On Jun 09, 2018
To delete from this country just dey hungry.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by Subonbon(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Do these sears only have power in logos.. . at least there is benue to deal with... Go show your acclaimed skill there. End barbaric sars!
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2018
I wish we Nigerians can come and stage protest against the terrorists Sars.

IykeB:

Nigerians..let's come out in mass to protest against the act of this Sars guys before they have us all wiped.
This is becoming unacceptable.one can no longer attend to his legit daily activities in peace anymore in this country without been harassed or killed by this ppls.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures by dominique(f): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Officialkerr:

Now you're claiming your parents are dead just to milk cash off online strangers? How low can you sink?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals / Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.