Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) (1566 Views)

Look At The Snake I Just Killed / My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
I just attacked and slayed a family of monitor lizard. The father...The mother and son

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by pdppower: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now that you have slain the whole family, what will it benefit you?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
pdppower:
Now that you have slain the whole family, what will it benefit you?
Dinner

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
ur mate dey kill Lion u dey kill week old lozard cool

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:
ur mate dey kill Lion u dey kill week old lozard cool
grin lion wey no dey naija bush...I for don kill na
Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
At least this will solve your lack of meat for two days.

Problem of two days solved! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
decatalyst:
At least this will solve your lack of meat for two days.

Problem of two days solved! grin
grin na go chop am forget ur sorrows sleep like this man

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by borlah50(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
When you are not Assassin creed abi u be spartacus?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by davspog2(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now that you've killed them, hope you've gotten the alert sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Op you have some psychopath traits. It was not enough for you to kill them, you also perforated their mouths and put their tails in it. What for!

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by adecz: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2018
angry angry angry

Mass murderer....

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by mejai(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
OP,what is d difference btwn u and d herdsmen? See as u wiped out a family... Murderous murderer angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
You're the exterminator of the lizard world, they're tiny lizards, what are you gonna eat from the skinny stuff, you should've let them be but the abok! In you insist you must kill all of them

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
smh....
and he is excited undecided feeling like Rambo undecided
lalasticlala won't like this...
Re: I Just Killed A Family Of Monitor Lizard(photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're the exterminator of the lizard world, they're tiny lizards, what are you gonna eat from the skinny stuff, you should've let them be but the abok! In you insist you must kill all of them

skinny what? undecided

that's some good 'ol meat you seeing right there

op abeg enjoy your slain catch jareh grin

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make Goat Meat Barbeque Bbq | Nigerian Barbecue / Amaka One, Where Art Thou? / New Online Food Delivery Service In The Heart Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.