Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) (29670 Views)

Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Andrez123(m): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2018
I don't fancy tecno and infinix, after shelling out these huge money on publicity and adverts, they recoup their money by ripping off nigerians by selling outdated and substandard products to their naive customers at exorbitant prices, their argument is always "Samsung and iPhone is very expensive, we are making premium phones and selling it cheap" like they will make a phone truly as good as Samsung S9 or IPhone X and sell it cheaper.

We all know that Samsung and Apple phones are overpriced because those companies are kings of exploitation, iPhone X for example is manufactured at the cost of $370 but sold at $1000 that's like almost 200 percent profit margin. Tecno should compare themselves with phone companies like Xiaomi, Umidigi, Ulefone, Oppo, Elephone and etc.

Oppo recently launched Oppo Realme 1 (6gbram /128gb rom) with Helio P60 SoC for 200 dollars in India that's roughly roughly 72,000 in our naira, Tecno's trending Camon X pro with an inferior Helio P23 SoC (4gb ram with 64rom) is more expensive at 76,000 naira at Jumia store.

I heard that this new Tecno spark 2 will be sold for 37k, Hahahaha who sells 1gb ram phone with Android go software above 30k in this age, I'm still amazed at how they managed to brainwash people into thinking that this crap is affordable at this price.

The newly released Umidigi A1 pro with 3gb ram and 32gb rom, nice build quality and a 4G phone is sold for 100 dollars that's 37k naira max, I'm sure infinix will would have have sold a phone like that for 58k, I hope these other Chinese companies will create a partnership with African online stores like Jumia and Konga or better have local distributors and sales outlets in Nigeria.

I want a good honest competition and the abundance of quality choices for Nigerians so these customers of tecno and infinix will truly wake up to their naivety about buying a phone that is truly value for money rather than being enslaved to the monopoly of the transsion cartel that is infinix, tecno and itel.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by jay7(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2018
SuperSuave:
all these ones na scam. I got a tecno pouvoir 2 yesterday, texted the pin to Etisalat, they've been telling me the pin is incorrect, same thing with my friend that bought his a day before me.

How much did you get your pouvoir 2 and what can you say about the phone, e.g the battery, charging, freezing e.t.c. Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by tbadejo25: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Ejadike:
Click the link to watch the unboxing video of the Spark 2 device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdM3e7zsy3I

Even though the phone is cool with 2018 features, this phone is low end. The price should come down to 32K.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by bamac(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

Aside from the factory issue, the phone is not that OK. Na typing be the problem I get with it. When I type, say on facebook, I struggle to see what I'm typing in the comment box. I've tried to readjust the keyboard, e still no work. The Spark name don't fit the phone, no dull fit am
Lol.... All still boils down on factory fault. All those i ordered for ain't complaining, on fact, they are enjoying the device. Many others that hot it ftom physical markey too ain't complaining, so far it is just yours then it is factory related fault.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Superb
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by shiftback: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2018
Reeb2244:
ChiefAzubuike is waiting for second hand phone.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Freelancerx: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
OttHin:
How much
36,200 naira
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Pekuliar: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2018
I need a tecno spark 2 in my life RN
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Pekuliar: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2018
shiftback:

grin grin
[lol

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by angelliza(f): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
who is going to buy me one I need a new phone my phone is faulty help a sister and friend in need
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by ewawumi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
shiftback:
Congrats chief Azubike. Why not the galaxy S9? Can't afford it yet?
his level of rich never reach that one! ewu Gambia!
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by ewawumi(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I use a galaxy S8
So? we should fry beans because of that?
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chairman i buy gionee m5(62k) and u say its 4 poor people? Abeg my send u my acct numba?
ChiefAzubuike:
Who still uses a tecno? Tecno, infinix , gionee, xiaomi, telephone, itel and every mtk phone are phones made for poor people. People who can't afford elite brands as in people wey no get money. I mean people wey no get pocket.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tecno n nigeria be like APC n Nigerians
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who still uses a tecno? Tecno, infinix , gionee, xiaomi, telephone, itel and every mtk phone are phones made for poor people. People who can't afford elite brands as in people wey no get money. I mean people wey no get pocket.
na wa for you oh...... you are using a london used samsung and you are here opening your wide mouth to insult people who are making sure the average nigerian gets what the rich are getting...... you for go buy new samsung phone na, or new apple iphone x.... sometimes i am ashamed to call my self a nigerian..... we are celebrating independence day, but our brain is'nt independent yet...... na your kind of person dey talk "transmission,transmission " for speech giving...
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by tbadejo25: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Over 90% of Nigerians are poor and living below a dollar a day.
Go and ask them "who still uses TECNO?"

This is not even a question of the brand or what they're producing, just goes to show how big the bubble you're living in actually is.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by missslimzy(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Great phone...! Nice launch
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by datyorubaboy: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some people just think for themselves and not generally
tbadejo25:

Over 90% of Nigerians are poor and living below a dollar a day.
Go and ask them "who still uses TECNO?"

This is not even a question of the brand or what they're producing, just goes to show how big the bubble you're living in actually is.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Encrypted: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Nice phone! Facial recognition and Infinity Display for #36k? That’s a steal

https://specspricenigeria.com/tecno-spark-2/
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by shiftback: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pekuliar:
I need a tecno spark 2 in my life RN
May TECNO spark 2 fall on you. Say Amen! grin
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Techm8: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't see what all the fuss about the 1GB RAM is about. Granted 1GB RAM is outdated in 2018 but the software makes it less of a big deal. Maybe they should have sold it for 30k, but it's 36k and thousands of people will still buy and they won't complain
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Techm8: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
angelliza:
who is going to buy me one I need a new phone my phone is faulty help a sister and friend in need
I can't buy for you. But I can do is complete your money for you. Bring 36k and I'll add the 200 naira grin
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
scarycuteface:
Happens like that. Bought an Infinix phone sometimes back. Took a while before the bonus got activated. Put the sim in Sim one slot and keep sending the short code.
OK, thanks.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
jay7:

How much did you get your pouvoir 2 and what can you say about the phone, e.g the battery, charging, freezing e.t.c. Thanks as I await your reply.
45k. The design is so lovely. I love the curved edge glass. The phone is slim and light. The battery lasts like the 5000mah it is. the phone has never frozen for once. The charging is a bit slow compared to tecno L9 plus as L9 plus comes with a fast charger and fast charging ability. L9 plus charges from 0 to 100% in 2hrs, pouvoir2 will have 90%+. The cameras are very sharp during the day when there's enough light but not impressive at night.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Techm8: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
scarycuteface:
This is like the dumbest poat out there. So my MD who is very rich and uses a Tecno Camon CM is poor? U can do better than this.
Actually he can't. That's the best he could do.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by jay7(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
SuperSuave:
45k. The design is so lovely. I love the curved edge glass. The phone is slim and light. The battery lasts like the 5000mah it is. the phone has never frozen for once. The charging is a bit slow compared to tecno L9 plus as L9 plus comes with a fast charger and fast charging ability. L9 plus charges from 0 to 100% in 2hrs, pouvoir2 will have 90%+. The cameras are very sharp during the day when there's enough light but not impressive at night.

Thanks
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by Queennette(f): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is nice. TecnoMobile will just always pull up in grand style. So what's with this new device? What's its special feature?
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by angelliza(f): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Techm8:

I can't buy for you. But I can do is complete your money for you. Bring 36k and I'll add the 200 naira grin

Smiles funny you
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by FuckoffMOD: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Andrez123 post=68310774]I don't fancy tecno and infinix, after shelling out these huge money on publicity and adverts, they recoup their money by ripping off nigerians by selling outdated and substandard products to their naive customers at exorbitant prices, their argument is always "Samsung and iPhone is very expensive, we are making premium phones and selling it cheap" like they will make a phone truly as good as Samsung S9 or IPhone X and sell it cheaper.

We all know that Samsung and Apple phones are overpriced because those companies are kings of exploitation, iPhone X for example is manufactured at the cost of $370 but sold at $1000 that's like almost 200 percent profit margin. Tecno should compare themselves with phone companies like Xiaomi, Umidigi, Ulefone, Oppo, Elephone and etc.

Oppo recently launched Oppo Realme 1 (6gbram /128gb rom) with Helio P60 SoC for 200 dollars in India that's roughly roughly 72,000 in our naira, Tecno's trending Camon X pro with an inferior Helio P23 SoC (4gb ram with 64rom) is more expensive at 76,000 naira at Jumia store.

I heard that this new Tecno spark 2 will be sold for 37k, Hahahaha who sells 1gb ram phone with Android go software above 30k in this age, I'm still amazed at how they managed to brainwash people into thinking that this crap is affordable at this price.

The newly released Umidigi A1 pro with 3gb ram and 32gb rom, nice build quality and a 4G phone is sold for 100 dollars that's 37k naira max, I'm sure infinix will would have have sold a phone like that for 58k, I hope these other Chinese companies will create a partnership with African online stores like Jumia and Konga or better have local distributors and sales outlets in Nigeria.

I want a good honest competition and the abundance of quality choices for Nigerians so these customers of tecno and infinix will truly wake up to their naivety about buying a phone that is truly value for money rather than being enslaved to the monopoly of the transsion cartel that is infinix, tecno and itel. [/quote

U hv said it all bro

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by sureinfo: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
4 million? wow that is great.nice at tecno mobile.
Abiodunspectre:
TECNO will be giving 4 million Naira to fans this period. #LightUpCelebration
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by sureinfo: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2018
surely the launch of this tecno spark 2 really bubbled.
tafat:
Came across these photos, definitely this launch is really bubbling
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) by tafat: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
great thing tecno mobile are doing with the launch of this device.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.