Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election (21398 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Osun To Recruit 2,000 Food Vendors For School Pupils / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
adem30:

How much is FG owing Fayose? The N11b Jonathan government was owing Fayemi was even paid to Fayose, so tell us how FG was punishing Fasoye
How many Governors had their bank accounts frozen by this administration? How much did Fayose's government received from Paris refund and how much did other states received? How much federal presence could be acknowledged in Ekiti since Buhari administration?

When you would have been done with these, I have more for you.
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by sammy71: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
This calculation unlike others is very wrong people would be happier if salaries owed civil servants and the accrued pensions are paid than Recruiting new workers.
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by Abeere88: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
I am not sure your brain is in your head. A government that refused the people the knowledge of their IGR. Bail out fund and other benefits have been paid yet no payment for workers till this time. He gets his own pay without dealing and yet tagged himself as ore mekunu. It's high time we called a spade, a spade. There is no transparency in his government.
tomakint:
Fayose promised to pay up salaries of Ekiti workers before leaving office so I don't understand these fuss about him still owing workers when he had already schooled as many as possible why that was the case in Ekiti going by the huge debts he inherited from Mr Acada, Fayemi. I love this smart move from Fayose to employ the services of 2,000 youths to make sure election counts because Fayemi and his gangs are not coming for election in Ekiti but are only on a mission to rig! Thank you Fayose for being ahead of your detractors in the scheme of things.
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by SeyeMan(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Fayose would've done this since even more, but, the power that be; I mean fed-led Buhari has been fighting him. if una like make una vote in hearsmen agent Fayemi, all of una go enter hot soup. God forbid O!!!!!

You can't even sell Codeine to yourself. Your comment shows how lethargic your argument is. So it is Buhari that did not allow him employ youths for 4 years in his own domain where he buys Akara on the road every other day.

Fulani agent is your selling point now, garbage reasoning..
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by SeyeMan(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
tomakint:
Fayose promised to pay up salaries of Ekiti workers before leaving office so I don't understand these fuss about him still owing workers when he had already schooled as many as possible why that was the case in Ekiti going by the huge debts he inherited from Mr Acada, Fayemi. I love this smart move from Fayose to employ the services of 2,000 youths to make sure election counts because Fayemi and his gangs are not coming for election in Ekiti but are only on a mission to rig! Thank you Fayose for being ahead of your detractors in the scheme of things.

I'm sure you are not one of those that Fayose has not paid any salary this year. If not, hunger would have helped your reasoning on Nairaland..
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by excel4us: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nwa nne di n'mba! We the south east love you.keep it up
Re: Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election by tomakint: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2018
midolian:
how do you reason sef? grin grin sad angry angry

I am not sure you can process data into information. Your views are warped already so what sense can I make to a blind supporter of evil. Ekiti is PDP, PDP is Ekiti so stop wasting your little strength on a lost cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.