Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (60355 Views)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Limitednow: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
FORMER Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to allegation of frame-up by his principal, Olusegun Obasanjo, against the federal government.

Atiku who served under Obasanjo warned warned government against acts he said could aggravate tension in the country.

READ ATIKU’S STATEMENT BELOW:

Statement By former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Alarm Raised By former President Olusegun Obasanjo

I have received with serious concern the purported alert raised by former President Olusegun Obasanjo of an alleged plot by the government to arrest him on trumped up charges.

I am disturbed by this turn of events in our dear country considering the huge price that was paid for us to have democracy.

I wish to advise that government and its agents should retrace their steps to avoid aggravating the already over heated polity.

The alert by President Obasanjo is coming against the backdrop of earlier alerts by some leaders, especially those of the opposition of deliberate and orchestrated attempt to intimidate and frame them up.

I wish to state without equivocation that President Obasanjo is a historical figure in Nigeria’s democracy and that the primary purpose of government is to provide security of lives and property of all citizens and residents irrespective of their status, political affiliation, religious inclination and ethnic leanings.

Our nation has lost so much precious lives and property that we can no longer afford to travel that road again.

I wish to appeal to President Buhari to call the security agencies to order in order to douse the tension in the land.

Atiku Abubakar
Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007
June 8th 2018

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/frame-up-atiku-reacts-to-obasanjos-claim/

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Oblang(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oga where is ur own alarm..

56 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by tuniski: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Incoming president I salute you!

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Atiku the new messiah of enemies of the state

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
tuniski:
Incoming president I salute you!

But I thought federal government said codeine as been banned

I doubt

331 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ebuk4real(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let APC keep disgracing themselves...

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
ebuk4real:
Let APC keep disgracing themselves...

Did you see Apc on the topic?

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by CilicMarin: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
This one is trying to buy Obasanjo's face.. grin grin

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
If Pmb decides to arrest Baba obj with facts

I swear nothing will happen in the south west

We didn’t achieve anything during his reign

We gained more politically and infrastructurally during pmb

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by kbbanj10(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Et tu Atiku. You're going no where

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by deedeedee1: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Bullshyte. Even if I and majority of Yoruba people don't like obsanjo, Buhari should leave the man alone. Fulani herdsmen are causing mayhem in the country. He should focus on them

304 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ebuk4real(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

Did you see Apc on the topic?

Don't let me use my mouth to tell you to use your brain to decipher who Atiku was warning?

Keep looking for who will talk with you. Not me Sir

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:
Atiku the new messiah of enemies of the state
Buhari personal lord and saviout of the terrorists and their apologists.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:
Yoruba moslems will always betray their christian brothers for the caliphates.
We are not surprised.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
Bullshyte. Even if I and majority of Yoruba people don't like obsanjo, Buhari should leave the man alone

I better support a stranger that makes my life better than bigotry

Did you think I just like Tinubu for know reason?

I didn’t just like Pmb for know reason

They brought succor to my people

Politically and infrastructure wise

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzeNri:

Yoruba moslems will always betray their christian brothers for the caliphates.

We are not surprised.

That madness is not in the South West

Take it across the Niger bridge

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gang of thieves coming together to support themselves.

Anyway, just remember that no matter the amount of arse licking will change OJB's mind from being your sworn enemy and therefore scuttling your presidential ambition.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

We Yoruba Muslims will forever support Buhari and the caliphate even against our own....
Especially when OBJ is a Yoruba Christian
He is obviously corrupt

More corrupt than Abacha and IBB put together

Sai barber
Insha Allah... Till 2023 grin

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

That madness is not in the South West
Take it across the Niger bridge
You are already doing that and MURIC have been doing that for ages.
When the time comes, you lot will still betray osinbanjo.
You are supporing Obanikoro but hating on Obasanjo.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by deedeedee1: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

I better support a stranger that makes my life better than bigotry

Did you think I just like Tinubu for know reason?

I didn’t just like Pmb for know reason

They brought succor to my people

Politically and infrastructure wise
Yes! I also like Tinubu because he is a great Yoruba man, but will do also like it that a Fulani man like buhari is trying to ridicule a well respected Yoruba man? How do you then expect other people to view Yoruba people?
No I won't support buhari in this.
Laye laye mo kan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

Which facts? You man was almost killed yesterday in freak accident but the Good Lord averted it ..una never know wetin una dey support so ..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by deedeedee1: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

We Yoruba Muslims will forever support Buhari and the caliphate even against our own....
Especially when OBJ is a Yoruba Christian
He is obviously corrupt

More corrupt than Abacha and IBB put together

Sai barber
Insha Allah... Till 2023 grin
[/s]
Ogbeni leave Yoruba people let them handle their problems.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Which facts? You man was almost killed yesterday in freak accident but the Good Lord averted it ..una never know wetin una dey support so ..

What happened bro ?

3 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by sarrki(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
deedeedee1:

Yes! I also like Tinubu because he is a great Yoruba man, but will do also like it that a Fulani man like buhari is trying to ridicule a well respected Yoruba man? How do you then expect other people to view Yoruba people?
No I won't support buhari in this.
Laye laye mo kan

Baba fiyenle

Mo prefer ara ita to semilore ju ara inule mi lo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by zombieHUNTER: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
Ogbeni leave Yoruba people let them handle their problems.

We are saying the same thing my brother
Buhari is always right
Sai barber kiss

12 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by zombieHUNTER: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

What happened bro ?

You think the helicopter was really faulty?
Think again

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by SalamRushdie: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

What happened bro ?

I was referring to our VPs helicopter engine failure yesterday

14 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Someone is trying to court obj real bad.

6 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by lizzybet(f): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
umm

Culled from Facebook
"Adedibu felt sad when Abiola's detention became protracted. He struck a deal with Abacha. He wanted Abacha to free Abiola conditionally, that Abiola would jettison June 12 and stop agitation.
The intention of Adedibu was to get Abiola out by all means, and through NADECO route, get him out of the country eventually. To him Abiola must get out of the prison first and foremost.
Abacha agreed based on Abiola jettison June 12. He didn't know Adedibu's total plan. Abiola and Adedibu discussed it but Abiola told Adedibu that he's not a coward and he wasn't afraid of death and that his current condition is not strange to him, he was raised up in a poorer condition.
"Alhaji, tell Sani Abacha that I'm not the only political prisoner in his cell and that I'm not in anyway more special than all other detainees in this struggle. Even if he released us all, will that raise hundreds of those killed in the struggle to actualize the mandate given to me? I will not jettison June 12 for any reason even in my grave!!!! I stand on June 12 and ready to defend the people's mandate with my blood...I'm not afraid of the military, I owe them one bullet....if death comes today,Bizimillahi..."
On hearing this, Abacha foreclosed any further consideration of Abiola's release. The late Pope Begged Abacha twice, he didn't bulge. Abiola didn't die of bullet actually but he died of something sinister but he had no regrets. One hero is better than one million traitors!!!

Ayekooto Akindele."

Where is Abacha too today? Where is Adedibu, Where is Abiola?
Death is inevitable. Only a coward is scared of it.
#June12

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Paperwhite(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
Bullshyte. Even if I and majority of Yoruba people don't like obsanjo, Buhari should leave the man alone. Fulani herdsmen are causing mayhem in the country. He should focus on them
Fixed! The Buhari government have comes into a sudden realization of the monumental failure it has been hence pitched up it gears in the desperation for political survival.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.