Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (60357 Views)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Moukandjo: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
Kaymaxi2222:
see this goat so he should continue the killings even if he's not told otherwise

Then why did your fellow unintelligent & deluded Jonathan sycophant have to lie that Trump told Buhari to stop the killing of Christians specifically?

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Edu3Again: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
Simbrixton:
why not stop taking tramadol dont worry the war you igbos are hungry for would come
See how Foolanis think, all they know is violence!

Just Becos we want out of the Zoo, we say we no want this forced marriage; They response is Violence angry
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by hush15: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

I better support a stranger that makes my life better than bigotry

Did you think I just like Tinubu for know reason?

I didn’t just like Pmb for know reason

They brought succor to my people

Politically and infrastructure wise

shaki abi wetin them dey call you, which people did he bring muccor or succor or what did you call it....

the same bigotry you say you dont want is why you dey accolades to people that should be in prison...

whether Buhari plan coup or not, he became the head of state that overthrew democratic government. He is an accomplice to it and in any same climes, thats treason, so that man should have been dead like dimka that tried taking over muritala or be in prison with life sentence to say the least for aiding and abetting a coup that over threw a whole President and his government and you know in law, the aider of such crime even get stiffer sentences than the person that even carried out the crime.

i dont recall any presidential pardon from anywhere but as nigeria is a huge joke as always, this became a president again because of some greedy mofos and he continues to dish out pain on daily basis and you are hear saying he give soco....

are you ok at all? he should just hope he wins cos should he not, he would come and explain his role in the 1983 coup. you know how karma can be very bitchy now. If he thinks he doesnt have a question to answer, he does o because na probe go still send that man back to his ancestors
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by shegra58: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2018
kollinpowel:
can Buhari be the president and still be the Judge? The legal system is corrupt and try to commend the president for making us know those who have been dragging us back for long.
That is Buhari problem because he's the one who appoint his working cabinet including Chief Justice of the nation
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by legba1(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I was referring to our VPs helicopter engine failure yesterday

God bless u bro...iam suprised no one read any meaning to the mishap. They want to cancel prof....God no go gree them

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by kollinpowel(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2018
shegra58:
That is Buhari problem because he's the one who appoint his working cabinet including Chief Justice of the nation
but u know the Chief Justice cant handle all cases? So what happens?
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Shudyboi(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Why fear if truly they are corruption free?

Is IGP a politician? Baba OBJ shouldn't be scared if he's very sure of himself.... AllForOurFuturePurpose Youth don't be confused.

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by shegra58: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
kollinpowel:
but u know the Chief Justice cant handle all cases? So what happens?
not a capital case like Dansuki and Metuh own, can and he can give directive if he noticed that somethings are going on which is not in accordance of the law,may be he's also a dullard like his master that's why all those lawyers are having their way with their client
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Diso60090(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

Did you see Apc on the topic?

No" i only saw HIV on the topic
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2018
aktom007:

Bros ..nobody gives a crap about obasanjo in d southwest
I am not surprised, yoruba moslems will always betray their Christians for the caliphate.

Unfortunately, Buhari will always plan but can't arrest him.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2018
schoolboij:

Just like you osus betrayed the freeborn nnamdi kanu?
If you people have half the balls of Nnamdi followers.

You people were busy protesting against Isreal/US yesterday instead of standing by your christian brother.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by EzeNri(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Reminez:

Osu scum . The same way the osu jewdas Ojukwu betrayed 2 million osu christians in 1967 and the Christian osu governors in turn betrayed Jewdas Lamidi Cownu of cursed memory in 2017 for the Caliphate.
If you rant finish, just go back to your Makoko, your floating slum.

Yet Ojukwu was given State Buhari while same cannot be said of any yoruba leader.

Your demigod Awolowo was buried like a rat.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by tuniski: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2018
bamidelee:

in biafrans land Amen
Since buhari is not the president of fulanis alone but, that of Nigeria so shall Atiku be come 2019!
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by tuniski: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Jettage:

If Atiku is your incoming President, You must be so old and and very visionless. You obviously belong to the group of backward unproductive remnant who do not want the country to be respected among nations
It is obvious. You are being paid to sue for A thief who c
Is despearate to use goverment money to rescusitate his dying estate which he got by looting as vice president

Shame on you and all those who want an illiterate to run Nigeria
Painment will only hurt you more. Atikunation loading you are free to vote anyone you like it is called democratic right.

This insult is uncalled for except you are personally a violent person!
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by szymanski(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:
If Pmb decides to arrest Baba obj with facts

I swear nothing will happen in the south west

We didn’t achieve anything during his reign

We gained more politically and infrastructurally during pmb
Yeah you'd rather support a stranger to your own brother, this is the problem with you westerners, Na so so follow follow una sabi. Here you are supporting a someone who gains nothing but putting hundreds of nigerians in argony. Where have we really gone wrong in this country

2 Likes

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

Abeg how much did you sell your sense and to who

Your case is beyond redemption ni o!

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Achorise: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

But I thought federal government said codeine as been banned
I doubt
Guy you want kill me with laugh.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Achorise: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

I doubt
Guy you want kill me with laugh.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by olusola200: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Is obj big than law of the Land if is found wanting let answer
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

Yoruba Muslim spotted.

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by livinbygrace: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

So better support stranger to kill your family.Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by shamecurls(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2018
szymanski:

Yeah you'd rather support a stranger to your own brother, this is the problem with you westerners, Na so so follow follow una sabi. Here you are supporting a someone who gains nothing but putting hundreds of nigerians in argony. Where have we really gone wrong in this country

You exposed yourself.

Gush! What a mentality.
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Champele(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2018
I love this
ANIOMADEI2018:
2019 election is still about few months away but it is just like tomorrow because everything in the nation is now set to work in that direction.

There has been a coalition of people trying to create the third force that can hijack power from the incumbent and we have also seen PDP trying to put its house together to wrestle power from the APC which dislodged it in 2015.

What is the bitter truth that we should know about this situation on ground?

President Obasanjo: This is a great man by all standards. An ex military man, former military Head Of State, former President, a writer, a PhD holder, Balogun of Owu Kingdom, an elder statesman, a Christian leader, etc. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is indeed a great man. But let us analyze his message and the messenger. The message is that Buhari should not contest for second term in office because there are elements of nepotistic approach in his government, his health status and his shallow knowledge of economic management and internal democracy. These are deep issues and they should be looked into. Who is the messenger is the second question here? Former President Obasanjo is the least right person to condemn Buhari in this country. Obasanjo’s first term was so bad that there was nothing that could be pointed to as his achievement. When i say nothing, i mean nothing at all. He practically was rolling on the floor to get his party ticket in 2003 for reelection. He prostrated for Atiku, begged some governors and made them (governors) party leaders in their states in order to influence things and people for him. He had nothing to show as his achievement in his first term. Obasanjo, as we know, pushed for his third term in office. This shows that the kind of people Obasanjo is. Obasanjo practically manipulated everything to amend our constitution to allow a third term for himself but was pushed back by other forces. He sent emissaries to institutions, schools, churches, mosques, to push for his third term. He introduced politics of Bags of money popularly called ‘Ghana must Go’. Obasanjo could not point to any physical achievement in roads, rail, airport, power or anything. His era in power was full of bloodletting both political killings like the death of his attorney general, the Great Bola Ige, the Cicero of Africa, the death of Harry Marshal, the wiping away of a community in Odi,Bayelsa, the killings in ZakiBiam, Benue, many air crashes that lost hundreds of lives, the Niger-Delta problems began with him. Many freedom fighters like Asari Dokubo were jailed. The closure of Nigerian Airways, the introduction of political victimization leading to Atiku running away from his party, Rotimi Amaechi running to Ghana to save his life, there was a palpable fear everywhere, the insecurity leading to state of emergency in Ekiti and Plateau. The problem with Nigeria began practically with Obasanjo. We cannot forget what he did to South West Nigeria, how the governors, 5 of 6 governors were removed and he installed his own footsoldiers for his own personal second term interest. How he held back the allocations for Lagos States local governments for many months just to use Tinubu to make a political statement. How he separated brothers like Obanikoro being used against his boss and friend, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, etc His method of using EFCC to fight his political enemies. Politics of calumny, vendetta, etc was introduced by no other but Obasanjo. He openly called 2007 election a ‘do or die election’ on the national TV. Obasanjo is the architect of our woes according to the believe of many. Yar’adua had to admit it that the election that brought him into power in 2007 was a fraud. Obasanjo asked INEC to just write out results as confirmed by residents of many places after 2007 elections. Elections did not take place at all in many places yet Baba pushed his candidate to the seat of power. This is the Obasanjo advising us today. This is the person playing god on good governance today. Going into his role as father and husband, his children have said things that proved he is not a so good father, how he abandoned them, he didn’t train them in school, etc. His first wife does not have a good thing to say about him as well. How then can we compare him with Buhari? Many other moral issues are too bad to mention here for many reasons. We all remember the accusations of Mojisola, his son’s wife, etc.
What does PDP want? PDP was the vehicle that was supposed to have taken us to our promised land in Nigeria. The windfall of 2003 to 2007 and of 2010 to 2014 could have rewritten the history of Nigeria. We had the opportunity to work on our electricity, over $16B was embezzled by the people involved. It was so bad that the legislators that were to even probe Obasanjo shared part of the money being investigated...Remember Elumelu/Otedola saga. Nigeria lost the golden period and ended up worse than it was before PDP took over. We lost the glory of being the giant of Africa in sport and sporting events, we lost in military, we lost in politics of Africa, we lost in the world, we are deficient in infrastructures, no road, no water, no electrical power, no savings, no good airport, no standard university, nothing that PDP gave to Nigeria for 16 years of leadership.
Who are the people who don’t want Buhari to go for second term in office? They are many and belong to different political classes. Many of them are the corrupt people who keep on losing their loots to the Federal Republic of Nigeria everyday. Some of them cannot spend their loots so it becomes a do or die between them and Buhari. Many of them have ran away from Nigeria. We know that Muazu, former PDP Chairman, Deziani Allison Madueke former Minister of Petroleum Resources, etc have ran away from Nigeria because of the fear of Buhari. We know what Patience Jonathan, many permanent secretaries, former ministers , former governors, etc are losing everyday being products of corruption. These sets of people don’t want Buhari to continue.
Another set of people are the impatient people. It is believed that there is always a time-lag between when something is planned and when it is executed. ‘No leader can fix Nigeria in four year’ in the world of Goodluck Jonathan the immediate past president of Nigeria. It takes patience to achieve some things in life, especially good things. Rails, power, roads, cannot just get better in one day, it will take some times.

Finally, Buhari as a person may not be perfect, he has his flaws and shortcomings as pointed out by former President Obasanjo but he is the fairest of them all. Even Obasanjo who wrote the letter could only mention just about 4 major issues. This is nothing but an evidence that Buhari is better than Obasanjo himself. Buhari has started to put Nigeria on a solid rock of good governance. He needs to do it better and quicker though. He needs to ensure that security of lives and properties are maintained. He needs to create more jobs for the youths and old. He also needs to avoid nepotism in its entirety.

If today we are not importing rice again, rated as best in portfolio and stocks markets in the whole world, one of the best emerging economies in the world, one of the best in the ease of doing business, improved agriculture, improved security, etc then it shows things are getting better but may not be what we want. We want more from him.

Buhari is still the best. Primus inter pares (Best Among the Equal)
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by kabiyesi01: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Which of your people please?
sarrki:

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ejimatic: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Nobody is above the law.. anybofy with a criminal charge should face the law. Atiku is still talking because he was the vice president in Obasanjo regime... Thru plunged Nigeria into economic mess We can be deceived again .
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Splashme: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
tuniski:
Incoming president I salute you!
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Olulinks(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

I doubt
Are you saying the Buhari led government is still lying?
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Olulinks(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:

Did you see Apc on the topic?
So it's PDP that's framing people up as it is right now?
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by topsyn03(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
sarrki:
NAME THOSE INFRASTRUCTURE

1 Like

Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by mikron(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
2019 election is still about few months away but it is just like tomorrow because everything in the nation is now set to work in that direction.

There has been a coalition of people trying to create the third force that can hijack power from the incumbent and we have also seen PDP trying to put its house together to wrestle power from the APC which dislodged it in 2015.

What is the bitter truth that we should know about this situation on ground?

President Obasanjo: This is a great man by all standards. An ex military man, former military Head Of State, former President, a writer, a PhD holder, Balogun of Owu Kingdom, an elder statesman, a Christian leader, etc. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is indeed a great man. But let us analyze his message and the messenger. The message is that Buhari should not contest for second term in office because there are elements of nepotistic approach in his government, his health status and his shallow knowledge of economic management and internal democracy. These are deep issues and they should be looked into. Who is the messenger is the second question here? Former President Obasanjo is the least right person to condemn Buhari in this country. Obasanjo’s first term was so bad that there was nothing that could be pointed to as his achievement. When i say nothing, i mean nothing at all. He practically was rolling on the floor to get his party ticket in 2003 for reelection. He prostrated for Atiku, begged some governors and made them (governors) party leaders in their states in order to influence things and people for him. He had nothing to show as his achievement in his first term. Obasanjo, as we know, pushed for his third term in office. This shows that the kind of people Obasanjo is. Obasanjo practically manipulated everything to amend our constitution to allow a third term for himself but was pushed back by other forces. He sent emissaries to institutions, schools, churches, mosques, to push for his third term. He introduced politics of Bags of money popularly called ‘Ghana must Go’. Obasanjo could not point to any physical achievement in roads, rail, airport, power or anything. His era in power was full of bloodletting both political killings like the death of his attorney general, the Great Bola Ige, the Cicero of Africa, the death of Harry Marshal, the wiping away of a community in Odi,Bayelsa, the killings in ZakiBiam, Benue, many air crashes that lost hundreds of lives, the Niger-Delta problems began with him. Many freedom fighters like Asari Dokubo were jailed. The closure of Nigerian Airways, the introduction of political victimization leading to Atiku running away from his party, Rotimi Amaechi running to Ghana to save his life, there was a palpable fear everywhere, the insecurity leading to state of emergency in Ekiti and Plateau. The problem with Nigeria began practically with Obasanjo. We cannot forget what he did to South West Nigeria, how the governors, 5 of 6 governors were removed and he installed his own footsoldiers for his own personal second term interest. How he held back the allocations for Lagos States local governments for many months just to use Tinubu to make a political statement. How he separated brothers like Obanikoro being used against his boss and friend, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, etc His method of using EFCC to fight his political enemies. Politics of calumny, vendetta, etc was introduced by no other but Obasanjo. He openly called 2007 election a ‘do or die election’ on the national TV. Obasanjo is the architect of our woes according to the believe of many. Yar’adua had to admit it that the election that brought him into power in 2007 was a fraud. Obasanjo asked INEC to just write out results as confirmed by residents of many places after 2007 elections. Elections did not take place at all in many places yet Baba pushed his candidate to the seat of power. This is the Obasanjo advising us today. This is the person playing god on good governance today. Going into his role as father and husband, his children have said things that proved he is not a so good father, how he abandoned them, he didn’t train them in school, etc. His first wife does not have a good thing to say about him as well. How then can we compare him with Buhari? Many other moral issues are too bad to mention here for many reasons. We all remember the accusations of Mojisola, his son’s wife, etc.
What does PDP want? PDP was the vehicle that was supposed to have taken us to our promised land in Nigeria. The windfall of 2003 to 2007 and of 2010 to 2014 could have rewritten the history of Nigeria. We had the opportunity to work on our electricity, over $16B was embezzled by the people involved. It was so bad that the legislators that were to even probe Obasanjo shared part of the money being investigated...Remember Elumelu/Otedola saga. Nigeria lost the golden period and ended up worse than it was before PDP took over. We lost the glory of being the giant of Africa in sport and sporting events, we lost in military, we lost in politics of Africa, we lost in the world, we are deficient in infrastructures, no road, no water, no electrical power, no savings, no good airport, no standard university, nothing that PDP gave to Nigeria for 16 years of leadership.
Who are the people who don’t want Buhari to go for second term in office? They are many and belong to different political classes. Many of them are the corrupt people who keep on losing their loots to the Federal Republic of Nigeria everyday. Some of them cannot spend their loots so it becomes a do or die between them and Buhari. Many of them have ran away from Nigeria. We know that Muazu, former PDP Chairman, Deziani Allison Madueke former Minister of Petroleum Resources, etc have ran away from Nigeria because of the fear of Buhari. We know what Patience Jonathan, many permanent secretaries, former ministers , former governors, etc are losing everyday being products of corruption. These sets of people don’t want Buhari to continue.
Another set of people are the impatient people. It is believed that there is always a time-lag between when something is planned and when it is executed. ‘No leader can fix Nigeria in four year’ in the world of Goodluck Jonathan the immediate past president of Nigeria. It takes patience to achieve some things in life, especially good things. Rails, power, roads, cannot just get better in one day, it will take some times.

Finally, Buhari as a person may not be perfect, he has his flaws and shortcomings as pointed out by former President Obasanjo but he is the fairest of them all. Even Obasanjo who wrote the letter could only mention just about 4 major issues. This is nothing but an evidence that Buhari is better than Obasanjo himself. Buhari has started to put Nigeria on a solid rock of good governance. He needs to do it better and quicker though. He needs to ensure that security of lives and properties are maintained. He needs to create more jobs for the youths and old. He also needs to avoid nepotism in its entirety.

If today we are not importing rice again, rated as best in portfolio and stocks markets in the whole world, one of the best emerging economies in the world, one of the best in the ease of doing business, improved agriculture, improved security, etc then it shows things are getting better but may not be what we want. We want more from him.

Buhari is still the best. Primus inter pares (Best Among the Equal)
very good writeup. i agree with u 100%. but haters will never agree. buhari has my vote in 2019
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
EzeNri:

If you people have half the balls of Nnamdi followers.

You people were busy protesting against Isreal/US yesterday instead of standing by your christian brother.

What have you done to avenge the death of your Jewish brother the fulani army killed?
Re: Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Joelistic1976: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thief, u stole a lot from Nigeria, return some and be free.
quote author=Limitednow post=68305553]

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/frame-up-atiku-reacts-to-obasanjos-claim/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.