Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59822 Views)

John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Ebonyi State Pastor converts to Islam, Listen to his testimony. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkP8xGz4ac

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by modsfucker: 4:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Start Ramadan ASAP cheesy

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Officialkerr(m): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2018
But why nah?? Some people seff... Lemme come and be going jhor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:25am On Jun 09, 2018
He wants to run to mecca
Nobody should take him serious
Business things

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2018
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

Good and well mannered you say undecided

331 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2018
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maisauki: 4:44am On Jun 09, 2018
it is He who guides whomever He wants to the right path....color, race, nationality are just means of identification they don't mind when it comes to guidance

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2018
I hope when an Imam convert to Christianity, I hope they won't call for his head. funny enough he never tell us what his pastor did in the ministry that he will rather convert to Islam than compromise. more photos.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sagerasaq: 5:08am On Jun 09, 2018
Allahu Akbar... Good for Him...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ofeco: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2018
this guy want to extend his codeine business to Saudi.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2018
ofeco:
this guy want to extend his codeine business to Saudi.
lol you know his plan.

58 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2018
more pictures from his confession

1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as a lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hisgrace090: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Let God be the judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Am looking at the video but I can't even click to watch it. It will be a waste of my data. undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by nabegibeg: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ebonyi State Pastor converts to Islam, Listen to his testimony. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkP8xGz4ac

hmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Am looking at the video but I can't even click to watch it. It will be a waste of my data. undecided
watch it and see his confession. I'm still not move with his confession, but I pick somethings from it.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2018
more testimony

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by bro4u: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
Sarkin:
[/s]
If i say what's on my mind now NL might get bombed by you guys so let me keep quiet.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
He has left Jesus that heals to join Allah that cannot perform one single miracle.
See wetin hunger dey cause .

Heed the Advice of that corper who become muslim when Buhari won.
Leaving Jesus to go to Islam is like leaving light to go to darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing muzlems for not giving him what he wants despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Muslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can't go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
very true here. he will leave Islam and run back to Christ. Alot of them have repented on what they did in the past.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:
He has left Jesus that heals to join Allah that cannot perform one single miracle.
See wetin hunger dey cause

When will Jesus heal an amputee?

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

When will Jesus heal an amputee?
Jesus did!

Luke 6(KJV)

6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

Please show us one miracle Mohammed or allah did, just one please.
As the quoran says becos allah cannot do miracles, he hates the blind and sick!

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus did!

Luke 6(KJV)

6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

Please show us one miracle Mohammed or allah did, just one please.
As the quoran says becos allah cannot do miracles, he hates the blind and sick!

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

Jesus raised the dead, healing an Amputee is nothing to him!

John 11
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

Jesus is LORD grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2018
bro4u:
[s][/s]
If i say what's on my mind now NL might get bombed by you guys so let me keep quiet.

You and your likes are free to say whatever you want. I mean, what haven't you p*gs said already?
And you've been wailing for years now and you really think the saner general public will take you child of darkness and hate seriously?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:

Fastest growing religion by high birth rate and by maiming and annihilation of other faiths. cheesy

You are far from good and well mannered person. undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing muzlems for not giving him what he wants despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can't go together.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

Look at the dudes eyes sef, he looks high on something. Most converts to Islam are in it for the financial gain that comes with the conversion. It's all business. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus raised the dead, healing an Amputee is nothing to him!

John 11
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

Jesus is LORD grin

Yet there has not been any single verifiable proof of him raising the dead or even healing an amputee. Mumu overload.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by iamleumas: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Names Of God In Igbo Language / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.