Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... (4420 Views)

Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Feeling stuck in your JOB search?

Sending out resumes without getting interviews or getting interviews but they don't materialize into JOB success ....

Do you have a plan going to look for a Job but having issue putting together your CV? Are you a fresh graduate looking for a first Job?

You need a professional CV to get that Job.

Do you possessed an SSCE certificate without experience and you feel so inferior to be in the labour market? There is a secret behind professional CV to help you out.

What about you've lost your Job and don’t know where to start from? Professional CV can arrest the attention of reputed organization to employ you.

There is something you haven't tried. Where there is a will. There is a way and you will find it.

Follow any of the link below and upload your CV for a professional review. Or send to the mail zataraict@gmail.com and comment DONE.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV1K0xpge9iuvBeRseyuSn4R8_-SCFrmf8VtixPXF4gw4plw/viewform?entry.332386352&entry.1594373165&entry.789490135&entry.1045981130&entry.222387653

Gabriel

Associate, Zatara Consulting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by errhis(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by zeenaman: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
errhis:
Done
did you get any response, please?

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
He will surely get a response. Just do yours.
zeenaman:

did you get any response, please?

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by okpeho(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
DONE

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Offer is still open for you to drop your CV.....

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
The idea here is help struggling job seekers on a larger scale, making it easier for people to get professional help with their CVs. Your resume is one of your most important career tools. But many professionals have no idea where to start, what to include, and what to leave off of their resumes. That’s where Zatara Consulting comes in. We can carefully craft your career story to target the job that you want to land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by CodedTobx(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
gabriel88:
The idea here is help struggling job seekers on a larger scale, making it easier for people to get professional help with their CVs. Your resume is one of your most important career tools. But many professionals have no idea where to start, what to include, and what to leave off of their resumes. That’s where Zatara Consulting comes in. We can carefully craft your career story to target the job that you want to land.

Yet to get a response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Fr33born(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Done

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Testimony..........“I've had three interviews so far after sending my new CV. Previously, I had sent over 100 CVs with virtually no response. The ONLY thing that's changed is the way my new CV is worded and how it's laid out.” smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by adegokeoniels: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Done

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by AlienRobot: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
After success in your CV review, do not forget that you need other tools for your aptitude test. That's where we come in.

Order for your dragnet/GSE/GMAT Past questions and answers at almost zero price

Alienrobot01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Hope1: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Done.

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
To those I've reviewed their CVs, I hope you give this a shot with your shot with your PROFESSIONAL CV. The pay is around 85-100k.
URGENT NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT NIGERIA
Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Digital Geeks nationwide (NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, SOUTH WEST, LAGOS).

JOB DESCRIPTION
 Digital geeks will activate customers on the mobile banking platform and grow the customer base.
 Digital Geeks will need to be sharp-witted, eloquent, confident, courteous, smart, charming and tech savvy.

The role is a contract role to be renewed based on performance

QUALIFICATIONS

 ONLY fresh graduates with BSC/HND/OND need to apply.
 ONLY candidates within the age range of 21-32

Please attach the following documents to your email application-
*Valid means of ID
*Birth certificate
*NYSC Certificate (optional for ONLY OND Holders)
*Educational Certificate
* CV

Applicants should send their CVs to: [b]resumes@kimberly-ryan.net[/b]using the job title and your current location (State) as the subject of the mail.

If you do not meet the above requirements, please DO NOT apply.

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by 2rthful(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Done

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Hopcy(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by 377: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Done

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by teepha: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Sunnick(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by teepha: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
CodedTobx:

Yet to get a response
No response too...Gabriel88 with all the assurance that everyone will be attended to till now no response.. Nawa
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
I am very sorry for the delay. So much resume to review. Kindly send private mail to zataraict@gmail.com stating your name and CV saved name so that I can pick it out for review. My sincere apology.
This is for everyone.
teepha:

No response too...Gabriel88 with all the assurance that everyone will be attended to till now no response.. Nawa
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by teepha: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2018
gabriel88:
I am very sorry for the delay. So much resume to review. Kindly send private mail to zataraict@gmail.com stating your name and CV saved name so that I can pick it out for review. My sincere apology.
This is for everyone.
Thanks alot...I've sent the mail
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Agbotoluwa(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Good day sir
I ve sent mine also
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by CodedTobx(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
teepha:

You will definitely get a response from him soon cos i have gotten frequent responses. He might be tight up busy reviewing hundreds of CV. Just take a chill pill. Nah nice guy

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by teepha: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
CodedTobx:

You will definitely get a response from him soon cos i have gotten frequent responses. He might be tight up busy reviewing hundreds of CV. Just take a chill pill. Nah nice guy
Ok..thank you he has replied me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by FortunateB(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
DONE
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
When you apply to a job, your CV competes against 250 other applicants, on average. It's important that your CV stands out from your competition's and showcases what you bring to the table.That's where we can help.
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by psalms37(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by obicaddy(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Pls check ur inbox
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by martranky: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Done
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
I want to say thank you to those who responded by dropping their CV for critique and review. However, our special thanks go to those who accept our critique and pay the token to get the Professional CV. Congratulations to those who have been able to get various interviews having gotten their Pro CV.

We've received over 100 CV so far and have been able to review 60. If you are yet to receive a response to your mail, we will surely get to you in due time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want A Career In NDLEA (Nigeria) / Total Nigeria Plc.mgt Trainee.entry Level Salary / Flour Mills Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.