Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,936 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) (49754 Views)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lala right now

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Paulagada: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mayrock:

I hv lived in kogi state.....okene to be precise...oga....

so I know what am saying.....infact my family started to stay there right from 1978..........

ebira una language is nothing to me....

I know what am saying....terrorism is una style.
What about Igalas, Idomas, Igedes, Tivs and other tribes who are 99.9%christians? Guy rewire your orientation please.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Paulagada:
What about Igalas, Idomas, Igedes, Tivs and other tribes who are 99.9%christians? Guy rewire your orientation please.

please all of u people are north......

benue state should accept the killing and conquest been meted to them by hausa fulani.....

From I967 to 1970 u people connived with hausa fulani(godogodos) to pass through benue and kill, rape and maim the igbos...in exchange of grazing lands and routes.....today the reverse is the case.....karma is real.......

So their Christians lives doesn't exonerate them from being NORTH....thats what they chose since ages........

I hv lost sympathy for benue state.....

I think u need read history and get ur orientation right....
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Paulagada: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mayrock:

please all of u people are north......

benue state should accept the killing and conquest been meted to them by hausa fulani.....

From I967 to 1970 u people connived with hausa fulani(godogodos) to pass through benue and kill, rape and maim the igbos...in exchange of grazing lands and routes.....today the reverse is the case.....karma is real.......

So their Christians lives doesn't exonerate them from being NORTH....thats what they chose since ages........

I hv lost sympathy for benue state.....

I think u need read history and get ur orientation right....
I think you need a revisit to history as to who and who fought Igbos during the civil war. Let me brief you before you read it. the entire Naija Deltans including Delta who are partly ibos joined hands with d rest of Nigerians to fight Igbos, but today's misformed IBO generation like u who knows close to nothing about civil always act on inherited prejudice and hate Benue and Kogi people for what they know close to nothing about. Hausa/fulanis are not only attacking Benue and Kogi. Two communities were attacked in Enugu by Hausa/Fulani in late 2016 and early 2017 where scores killed and butchered. killings were carried out in Edo, Delta, Ebonyi, Ondo, Ogun and other parts of Nigeria by Hausa/ Fulanis.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Paulagada:
I think you need a revisit to history as to who and who fought Igbos during the civil war. Let me brief you before you read it. the entire Naija Deltans including Delta who are partly ibos joined hands with d rest of Nigerians to fight Igbos, but today's misformed IBO generation like u who knows close to nothing about civil always act on inherited prejudice and hate Benue and Kogi people for what they know close to nothing about. Hausa/fulanis are not only attacking Benue and Kogi. Two communities were attacked in Enugu by Hausa/Fulani in late 2016 and early 2017 where scores killed and butchered. killings were carried out in Edo, Delta, Ebonyi, Ondo, Ogun and other parts of Nigeria by Hausa/ Fulanis.

I think I need reply u just briefly....

deltas didn't fight against us....we have people like colonel achuzie from delta, iwealas....they fought on our bhalf against injustice....dats was why murtala mohammed( an irredentist) spearheaded the Asaba massacre....delta suffered and was with us. same in akwa ibom who produced last biafran president Philips Effiong and in cross river we have the voice of radio biafra okokon ndem who continously send messages to the world on the genocide Nigeria is committing, in bayelsa we have Opigo who gave the name biafra, in Rivers we the first major who flew the first airplane....They fought on our side...if there is betrayal is few...

and as for enugu massacre...thee reasons is coz of Enugu sharing.. boundary with benue and I think the issue is resolved now with stronger community security in enugu......

benue state and their allies did what God even in his mercy cried....u call ur self Christians but connived with murderous terrorist to kill over 2 million children and over 1 million bodied men....not to talk of 1945 and 1966 massacre....

Benue did what they do thinking that their new found fulani frnds will help them but today what do we see......brutal genocide and conquest against benue....and it's surroundings allies....even the Gov no get mouth......

You people are naturally wicked.....This is the history and there is no other one.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Another snake thread embarassed

[img]https:///media/1-08-2018/_UJxH7.gif[/img]
abeg na them true true?
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Paulagada:

story

see lame analysis

benue is conquered and overrun same as plateau

kogi is a long forgotten issue

I believe you all should call the meeting of arewa and discuss your problems in hausa fulani terms and ways you people understand each other

igbos don't have time for northern issues.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by CapitanS: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Cobra? What is it doing close to where students live? This is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.