Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. (41052 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by dainformant(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Here's the picture of the young man who killed his girlfriend for dating another man. The suspect identified as Muhammed Adamu, allegedly confessed to the killing of 24-year-old Hauwa Muhammad. The Yobe Commissioner of Police(CP), Abdulmaliki Sumonu told newsmen in Damaturu that Adamu, who is about 30 years old, has made a confessional statement.

The suspect said: “My name is Muhammed Isa Adamu from Potiskum LG. I started dating Hauwa since 2014. She was obedient to me. She never offended me. “I have been abusing drugs for almost five years. I even went to Azare General Hospital to seek medical advice in order to get rid of my addiction.

“I tried as much as possible to convince my family to meet Hauwa’s over our marital arrangement but my effort became unsuccessful.

“Eventually another guy started dating her. That was the beginning of our problem. She told me that if my family could not meet hers, I should allow the other guy to do so. “Apart from that, there was no problem between the two of us”, Adamu added

“One day I didn’t know what happened to me, I took my “Exol” and decided to end the lives of both of us. I killed her alone with a knife”, Adamu said. “I equally wanted to kill myself. May her soul rest in peace: she stopped me from doing that. While she was bleeding, she said I should not kill myself.

“She further advised me, before she bled to death, that I should repent and seek Allah’s forgiveness. I then promised her not to kill myself and that I will report myself to the police. “Which is why when the DPO ‘C’ division called me, I reported at once”, the suspect said.

Adamu said that he was a fresh graduate from Federal College of Technical Education, Potiskum, affiliated to Federal University of Technology Minna.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/photo-of-jealous-drug-addict-who-killed-in-girlfriend-for-dating-another-man.html

See previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4545249/drug-addict-kills-girlfriend-yola

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Fahrenhite(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's in your nature to murder people so stop blaming it on drugs. sad it looks like the girl throat was slit, how then is it possible for her to utter meaningful and understandable sentence with a slit throat?

R.i.p to the dead girl and the guy who will soon follow.

53 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by thanki410(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
The lady knew he would live a wasted life in prison.....
She advice the muntula to stay aliv and wait for his punishment and he agreed... .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by BlackPantherxXx: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
RIP...poor damsel.

"I want to marry from my tribe ...same religion"

See how gentle and harmless he looks.

Right here on Nairaland, I have seen former school mates; both Yoruba & Igbo murdered by spouses from same tribe.

PS- saying this because I have seen many Northern ladies who won't consider guys from outside their tribe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by danny56: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Old news na....

She dated a zee world teen in northern Nigeria and played the role of the dead lover over the jealous northern teen. Unfortunately she died in real life, RIP.

Happy jail term jealous lover �

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by BlackPantherxXx: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
thanki410:
The lady knew he would live a wasted life in prison.....
She advice the muntula to stay aliv and wait for his punishment and he agreed... .

The muntula part made me laugh. What a perspective you have there!

She knows his IQ is so low he won't know she check-mated him at the point of death grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by bentlywills(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na them dem not surprised grin

Just like peak;its in them cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Speakdatruth: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
By his face no one would know he's a killer

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Science Student grin
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
He should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Northerners? Killing is their....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by AprokoGirl: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
cry cry
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by ibkayee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lord keep these kind of nutcases away from me

Poor girl, RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Hotzone(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ndi ogbu ara obara!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Popololl: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sick fellow
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by MrCork: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
dainformant:
Here's the picture of the young man who killed his girlfriend for dating another man. The suspect identified as Muhammed Adamu, allegedly confessed to the killing of 24-year-old Hauwa Muhammad. The Yobe Commissioner of Police(CP), Abdulmaliki Sumonu told newsmen in Damaturu that Adamu, who is about 30 years old, has made a confessional statement.

The suspect said: “My name is Muhammed Isa Adamu from Potiskum LG. I started dating Hauwa since 2014. She was obedient to me. She never offended me. “I have been abusing drugs for almost five years. I even went to Azare General Hospital to seek medical advice in order to get rid of my addiction.

“I tried as much as possible to convince my family to meet Hauwa’s over our marital arrangement but my effort became unsuccessful.

“Eventually another guy started dating her. That was the beginning of our problem. She told me that if my family could not meet hers, I should allow the other guy to do so. “Apart from that, there was no problem between the two of us”, Adamu added

“One day I didn’t know what happened to me, I took my “Exol” and decided to end the lives of both of us. I killed her alone with a knife”, Adamu said. “I equally wanted to kill myself. May her soul rest in peace: she stopped me from doing that. While she was bleeding, she said I should not kill myself.

“She further advised me, before she bled to death, that I should repent and seek Allah’s forgiveness. I then promised her not to kill myself and that I will report myself to the police. “Which is why when the DPO ‘C’ division called me, I reported at once”, the suspect said.

Adamu said that he was a fresh graduate from Federal College of Technical Education, Potiskum, affiliated to Federal University of Technology Minna.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/photo-of-jealous-drug-addict-who-killed-in-girlfriend-for-dating-another-man.html

See previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4545249/drug-addict-kills-girlfriend-yola

...is she lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by ademoladeji(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
drug is good but Hard drug is bad because it's addictive. Say NO TO DRUGZ
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by oooduancalmdown: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na wa oo. See as he murder this young lady.
Wickedness.
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by wiloy2k8(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:
It's in your nature to murder people so stop blaming it on drugs. sad it looks like the girl throat was slit, how then is it possible for her to utter meaningful and understandable sentence with a slit throat?

You read my mind joor . Stupid niga said the girl told him not to kill himself
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
I thought dem dey claim sey hijab wearing girls na saint dem be

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
HE'S so handsome, how did this ugly bitch land this kinda man though

Rip to the dead tho
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Collins4u1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
He even slit the girl throat like terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I thought dem dey claim sey hijab wearing girls na saint dem be
trash, believe at your own peril. Those girls are whóres, all Muslim hijab wearing hypocrite.

They can be so judgemental before entering into a relationship and they can fùck. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Ellabae(f): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
So sad. Jealousy destroys. Rip time he dead
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Lemmejoor(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bad guy Chun Li
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by columbus007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
ooh,poor girl,even after death see as she do mouth like who dey enjoy preek undecided
Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
ibkayee:
Lord keep these kind of nutcases away from me

Poor girl, RIP

continue to dey bang that drug addict....

ur own dey comegrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. by skales67(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:

How are you sure the guy will follow? Remember that's the North where women are subjected as second class and they (the women) are not even bothered about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.