Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

If Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (14030 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
gonkin:

Not all.
I once dated a girl that was 5 years older, i was in my early 20s she was in her late 20s and she had the body and voice of a teenager. Even my ex was that has her voters card and waec displaying 27, i still doubted she was up to 20.
but 15, 25 yrs later after 3 children and weight gain how will those women look?

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

It was written for an ugly aged evening news paper lady who chose to add Hippopotamus in her moniker because she couldn't differentiate her looks and that of a hippopotamus. cheesy cheesy

Ewooo,tell me something so donstan you are an old newspaper?

So you have seen my pics.
Well the name is Hippolyta and she is beautiful no need telling us you look like an Hippopotamous.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Jesu kimbraa see this.Take it easy

Sister don't mind them any lady opposing this is an ugly evening newspaper meanwhile some of their type would marry a 70 year old for green card as if 70 years nor be evening newspaper according to them.

Lol.
I tell you,what a word of hypocrisy coming from this old tissue papers.I was startled reading comment from that ph tout.shocked

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,coming from a lunatic.
a lunatic you're stalking and obsessing over. poor you.

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
holy shit cheesy

This one deep ooooo

Very deep, but not deep as her bottomless pit that has turned to tourist centers for Owerri mechanics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
just look at that worthless owerri mechanic going up and down the thread seconding quotes that attacked ubunja. lol. its as if you've a grudge. get well soon baby girl.
na the work wen she dey do

Next thing she will start toasting u

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by austyn0(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
that difference isn't too bad, the bad ones that are obvious is what society rejects, forget plenty talk

U go marry old women, wen una fight and she drop age remember that age doesn't matter grin
Yea,, na just the age difference...Besides,, a guy fit date an older lady and still de command respect...It depends on his package and the kinda lady.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by gonkin(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

This applies to all couples?
So when is it viewed as legitimate? I don’t refer to the typical marriages for visas situations as illustrated below

This is not the way.
I can date and marry someone older with a maximum of 4 years or she should have a young and youthful appearance not these old cargo also real love must be involved.
There are some ladies in their early 20s that look like they're pushing towards their 40s.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well the name is Hippolyta and she is beautiful no need telling us you look like an Hippopotamous.
grin

seriously, don't mind that deceased soul.
he's an attention starved mofo,don't give him the food he cherish most.

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

I tell you,what a word of hypocrisy coming from this old tissue papers.I was startled reading comment from that ph tout.shocked

Sister nobody is an evening newspaper but since they are in love with that word it is safe to call them tissue papers.

An old tissue paper cannot be used.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
a lunatic you're stalking and obsessing over. poor you.
hian.

maybe stalking now has another meaning.shocked

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sister nobody is an evening newspaper but since they are in love with that word it is safe to call them tissue papers.

An old tissue paper cannot be used.
kikikiki,you buried the ditsy aliens.grin

used tissue papers they are.

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
na the work wen she dey do

Next thing she will start toasting u
No wonder you turned her down grin

4 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

hian.

maybe stalking now has another meaning.shocked
are you in love with ubunja?

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:
grin
seriously, don't mind that deceased soul. he's an attention starved mofo,don't give him the food he cherish most.
Ewooo this is too much na on top of one person. I would take your advise but if he too find trouble I can't say.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by gonkin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
but 15, 25 yrs later after 3 children and weight gain how will those women look?

Well the girl older than me is a mother of 2 now and believe me she's still having flat Tommy and athletic appearance just that her face and voice got more matured. She now looks like shes 28/29 some people are really gifted with a youthful look

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Very deep, but not deep as her bottomless pit that has turned to tourist centers for Owerri mechanics.
ubochi nta,anyi ga-achu na owerri nchi.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ewooo this is too much na on top of one person. I would take your advise but if he too find trouble I can't say.
no problem.smiley
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Jesu kim.braa see this.Take it easy

Sister don't mind them any lady opposing this is an ugly evening newspaper meanwhile some of their type would marry a 70 year old for green card as if 70 years nor be evening newspaper according to them.

Lol.
If not that it's been verified that Ubuntu isn't Donstan aka IamD18, I'd have sworn it's the same person but they just reason alike, like the typical nairaland guy who assumes every lady is as daft as his gf. As for the other unintelligent one that was dating a granny and likes screaming the word "Ugly", he's inconsequential and prolly looking for relevance. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
gonkin:

Well the girl older than me is a mother of 2 now and believe me she's still having flat Tommy and athletic appearance just that her face and voice got more matured . She now looks like shes 28/29 some people are really gifted with a youthful look
mature is code for OLD.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Speaking of shooting yourself on the foot. I guess he forgot he dated a granny since they're no longer together. cheesy grin
lmao,he still make snide comment against his old granny.
shameless broke ph tout.
what an irony.grin

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

animal molestation, u wan kill am
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
lmao,someone is calling people ugly grin

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:
ubochi nta,anyi ga-achu na owerri nchi.

Why are you quoting me?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
See them worried about my relationship status

Bonobo keeps shouting they have broken up cheesy why does if we have or not matter to you?

Owerri mechanic self dey put mouth, you no fine reach who u dey insult, u no get money pass her, nothing for the life you use better pass her, wait no vex u're a mechanic so u sabi that work pass her grin

4 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you quoting me?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Why are you quoting me?
iwu nnoo otele. ka chi fo.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
ph tout.cheesy
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by gonkin(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
mature is code for OLD.

I know what old looks like. And she's not aging correctly. Rather she's aging slowly
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
If not that it's been verified that Ubuntu isn't Donstan aka IamD18, I'd have sworn it's the same person but they just reason alike, like the typical nairaland guy who assumes every lady is as daft as his gf. As for the other unintelligent one that was dating a granny and likes screaming the word "Ugly", he's inconsequential and prolly looking for relevance. cheesy

You are wicked on top of them aunty take it easy.

That was why when donstan earlier quoted me and called me confused and disgusting I took it as a compliment because of his level of reasoning.If he were to have said I was intelligent I would have said I was confused because I don't need nice compliments from his type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
gringrin goodnight ladies.
cc:kimbraa ladyhippolta88 smiley
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
gonkin:

I know what old looks like. And she's not aging correctly. Rather she's aging slowly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.