Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63166 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Quickjobs(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story

643 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Ceccylia(f): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
shocked shocked :oN
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Two wrongs does not make a right.
Let Jesus makes the judgement.

You can't behave like the fanatics Muslims (I'm sure it's not all Muslims thay hate Christians, cos I've got Muslims as VERY GOOD pals) and still condemn them.

If you behave like infidels, you are not better than them.
They deserve the beatings, Jesus never thought us that way!!
And for the fanatics that beat them, their wrath is coming soon!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by chikeze(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
See gbese shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by olapluto(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
I wish the people will just leave them and let them be. Allah (swt) is capable of dealing with them. However, if they have broken any laws, they should face the penalties.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Manweysabi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why would you call them pastors

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by skales67(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why arrest them? Let Allah fight for the Quran na!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by sammieguze(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iranu

The Question is, which law have they broken and who owns the books they tore?

I don't blame them sha.
I blame the stupid pastor who have to stoop this low

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by akhis: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
And What's the crime?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ukachy69: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
These ones are mad men na.....

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by BarrackGhost(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is when your village have concluded your matter. Why will a sensible person tear and burn the Quran close to the central mosque?

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
What crime has he committed according to Nigerian Constitution?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is nothing pastor-like about the both of them. I think neither of them is a pastor...As a Christian I am against such act, its barbaric and uncalled for. Tolerance is one of the main characteristics of a true Christian. Free your mind from extremism...fight bad leadership not other religions

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ogbolu0147(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
So he tore and burn the Koran.....is it against the constitution or wat section of the constitution has penalty for tearing and burning both religious holy book......useless headlines like this can only be found in a shit hole country..

56 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by eDeity: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
cool
Bleep the King of Ankpa
Since when did it becomes a crime to burn a book you bought with your money?

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by farano(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere, one has to be very cautious these day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
If these guys could get release, na to seek asylum sure pass and it will be duely granted by usa or any European countries. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by GistFullGround: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Intolerance
Remember, in the old times, Muslims were running from destruction and a Christian Priest gave them shelter?
Why do you now want to be like the Muslims, who are so intolerant of other religions?
SHAME ON YOU!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
akhis:
And What's the crime?
Attempting to instigate civil disorder

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
I don’t see anything wrong in tearing the Quran. It’s like tearing any textbook. I don’t even understand why people will have to fight for their gods

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
These stupid people want to cause religious riots

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tear the Quran, get beaten up and a fatwa issued on your head, get yourself arrested, enter station. Enter court, collect bail, come Lagos and seek asylum for religious persecution in Norway or Germany, asylum approved, enter Europe and begin better life.

Meanwhile in Kogi those fighting for Allah over tearing Quran are still living on less than 5 Dollars per day when a cow in the UK lives on 13 Pounds per day.

Those guys aren't Pastors, they're hustlers.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by oludarebagbile: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is tearing n burning a Bible or Quran a crime? Those that beat them ought to be arrested and dealt with accordingly.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by rezzy: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Those guys can't be pastors, it's impossicant

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
They are more of fools than pastors

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Iykecollins(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobody will dare touch you if tear the Bible, it is left between you and your God as long you didn't hurt anyone while doing it, the worst you can get is just a rebuke. I love being a Christian!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
When a Muslim burns a bible, it’s nothing!! But when a Christian does the otherwise, he is killed and there is riot!

Show me who is the terrorist!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why Arrest Them Kwanu?? Let Their Yeye Allah Comma Fight For Himself Nah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
I have seen the mosque in a street in Lagos that beat up any person that publicized or preach the gospel in that street. After the beat up, they will tear the holy Bible littering the street.

Tell me if this is not Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by chumaster(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry
What is their crime
How many people has been arrested for tearing and discarding bible like ordinary paper

This country sha

The two goofed sha, more like presenting oneself to own prey

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.