Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (18871 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning nairalanders please treat this issue with urgency! cry

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry

2 Shares

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by raphroye: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2018
You had sex with someone you met five days ago? The duration doesn't even matter, but the fact that she was on her period and u still went ahead to have sex with her. You automatically transferred all the evil spirits and problems in her life into your life. It's like when you connect your flash drive with a computer that has virus, it will definitely corrupt your flash drive. Your gonna have to talk to your pastor or fast and pray about it. Bros you need deliverance, that's the fact

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Cutehector(m): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro.. I can't help laughing

13 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 3:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 10, 2018
raphroye:
You had sex with someone you met five days ago? The duration doesn't even matter, but the fact that she was on her period and u still went ahead to have sex with her. You automatically transferred all the evil spirits and problems in her life into your life. It's like when you connect your flash drive with a computer that has virus, it will definitely corrupt your flash drive. Your gonna have to talk to your pastor or fast and pray about it. Bros you need deliverance, that's the fact

Hmmm bro I'm just here regretting why I did it honestly cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry

I'm not mad. She said she is being single for a year now and that when she saw me she really did like me. It was just a strange connection, I knew she wanted sex and since I too myself have been single for a while we were both Hot and it let to this... cry
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro.. I can't help laughing

Thunder kee you and your laugh there undecided

18 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by olarwhumy6(f): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Find ur way to church for deliverance, that's if its true.. Mfm church to b precise

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Cutehector(m): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Thunder kee you and your laugh there undecided
learn to spell correctly before quoting me kid. Your parents didn't spend their hard earned money for you to be dumb like this.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2018
olarwhumy6:
Find ur way to church for deliverance, that's if its true.. Mfm church to b precise

Mfm is the last place I will go to for anything. Church that they behave like mad people, I prefer carry my self go tb joshua worse comes to worst.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by olarwhumy6(f): 3:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Mfm is the last place I will go to for anything. Church that they behave like mad people, I prefer carry my self go tb joshua worse comes to worst.
Anywhere ur spirit lead u to, buh u sef no try at all. Take caution next time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 3:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

I'm not mad. She said she is being single for a year now and that when she saw me she really did like me. It was just a strange connection, I knew she wanted sex and since I too myself have been single for a while we were both Hot and it let to this... cry

Hmmm... The sex part is possible.. Wait all this happened where school, your street?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Hmmm... The sex part is possible.. Wait all this happened where school, your street?

No this is not in school, I'm done with school, I met her at shoprite in genesis cinema, she came to watch a movie, she was sitted at the back alone, there were not much people in the cinema that day, most seats were empty so I went to seat beside her and that's how we hooked up. She is a very nice person but after the sex, what I am experiencing is what I don't understand as I am here I don't even want to use my two eye to see her again because I am scared asf here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by tenmariner: 4:07am On Jun 10, 2018
I don't understand this generation any longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

it happens....##i've banged a gal I met 2days after b4...

So d number of days does nt matter sha...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 4:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

it happens....##i've banged a gal I met 2days after b4...

So d number of days does nt matter sha...

Naso you bad reach ni
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

No this is not in school, I'm done with school, I met her at shoprite in genesis cinema, she came to watch a movie, she was sitted at the back alone, there were not much people in the cinema that day, most seats were empty so I went to seat beside her and that's how we hooked up. She is a very nice person but after the sex, what I am experiencing is what I don't understand as I am here I don't even want to use my two eye to see her again because I am scared asf here!

So your story is real. Tot you just saying it for fun. Are you for real?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Holocene(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol....

On a serious note, take 2 big house kolanut, 5 seed of alligator pepper and a small bottle of seaman schnapps.

You have signed a big contract with someone with a higher spiritual connectivity than yours and you in big poo...

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Naso you bad reach ni

nt like that...this happened way back in 2014...wat abt nw wey plenty naija gals dey loose guard anyhwgrin grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by wickyyolo: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2018
You angered the gods

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

So your story is real. Tot you just saying it for fun. Are you for real?

Bros I am telling you the truth. I no go just they awake since 2 am for nothing. cry I like sleeping but now I can't sleep no more sad
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Holocene:
Lol....

On a serious note, take 2 big house kolanut, 5 seed of alligator pepper and a small bottle of seaman schnapps.

You have signed a big contract with someone with a higher spiritual connectivity than yours and you in big poo...

2 big house kola nut asin normal big size kola nut. I chew it with 5 seed of AP and drink the sea man abi? The kola nut is it 4 side nut or 3 or normal bitter kola?

And Your last paragraph abeg elaborate brother. I am thinking of leaving her!
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 10, 2018
wickyyolo:
You angered the gods

I see am reach like that too.. .
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

nt like that...this happened way back in 2014...wat abt nw wey plenty naija gals dey loose guard anyhwgrin grin

Chai
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 4:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Bros I am telling you the truth. I no go just they awake since 2 am for nothing. cry I like sleeping but now I can't sleep no more sad

Konji bad gon... Tru tru no be all girls get go spirit. You self bang gal way dey on... Better go see pastor. She fit belong , or get spiritual husband.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Konji bad gon... Tru tru no be all girls get go spirit. You self bang gal way dey on... Better go see pastor. She fit belong , or get spiritual husband.

I swear! But how you look am. If na you. You go still near the babe? Cause honestly I just they reason as I wan take cut her off I nor they problem bros abeg.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by SEEDORF441(m): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2018
We have two types of dream. Vision and imaginary dream.
I believe your own case is still normal because I can see your dream is still on imagination.
Stop thinking about it, just pray and move on.
Everything is not about spiritual
Guy clear your throat nothing is wrong with you.

Though if this continue with different kind of scary dreams for 10 days, please see your doctor.

I mean your Native doctor

Like this man

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Holocene(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

2 big house kola nut asin normal big size kola nut. I chew it with 5 seed of AP and drink the sea man abi? The kola nut is it 4 side nut or 3 or normal bitter kola?

And Your last paragraph abeg elaborate brother. I am thinking of leaving her!

3 side kolanut.
Call the girl and give her these items in a black polybag. Add 200 naira as saraka. Tell her to forgive u. Do it as early as possible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Holocene(m): 5:11am On Jun 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Momoh7(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Come make i deliver you, but na 15k you go pay

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Amastermovic(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2018
I don't usually comment here but I see you are afraid ND for you not to be mislead..

what you are experiencing is recurrent dream.. Before you proceed with the act u had this fear already and am sure after she left u r still surprised a girl u met few days ago u had sex with her during menstrual period..

such dreams might be someone chasing you or accident while driving even failing an exam in ur dreams.. This same dream can persist till the rest of your life if unsolved..

if you go to church your psychological thinking will change thinking u have been healed nd it means such dreams as been solved..

better still meet d said lady again now don't go with fear play with her and re invite her for u to solve ur problem she of thinking u slept with a ghost

In general, recurring dreams indicate the presence of an unresolved and persistent conflict in an individual’s life, and the theme or Central Image of the dream provides a stage for this conflict to play out

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.