Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58690 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by FrankGathers1: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy
hahahahaha, and it somehow oversize
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by IykeB(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Greyworld:
seriously? No orderly or they werent captured but then see that short n slipper yet he got 26 trillion naira.
una don see am? All those of you harrassin an Intimidating yourselfs becos you av 1 Lexus and two tundra.

Lwkm
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Buffalowings3(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2018
dryakson:
See the slipper someone who is worth 4yrs of Nigerian federal budget is wearing.
Simplicity

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy

This one na original.

Maybe 5 times the price
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2018
agarawu23:
thats the secret of genuine RICH people and not the fake a$$ people we have in naija. They will be doing like god when ordinary 10m is in their account.

Successful rich people live broke, they don't buy expensive wines in club, expensive chain, expensive watches, expensive cars and every enticing shitts that will make a poor guy wants to commit suicide thinking God isn't on his side.

I think it's more of the personality

Donald Trump is a billionaire, and he is LAVISH

Same with Larry Ellison And others out there

But the difference I think is that in Africa, people tend to be lavish to show off to the vastly poor population that they are better than them i.e. oppressing them, hence the resentment against the "rich" and bragados in the African society

2 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Coldfeets: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Hedonisst:

Seun is not even one of the richest guys in Ogun State, let alone Nigeria. Don't over assume.

So you think being rich is all about those tiny numbers you have in your bank account?

Do you have any idea how much Seun could make for himself by just selling Nairaland assuming he wants to? undecided

Dey dia. wink
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by IykeB(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

Is half not greed...? all I need is 100million that's all.

Is dat one not greed too
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Godwin978(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

cheesy cheesy You are right you know

Dude lacks fashion sense

Simplicity or not
so he can not hire a fashion designer or whatever to do that for him? is just that he doesn't want to spend his money on it,
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Coldfeets: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:

But the difference I think is that in Africa, people tend to be lavish to show off to the vastly poor population that they are better than them i.e. oppressing them, hence the resentment against the "rich" and bragados in the African society

You're right.

It's purely a personality thing.

If you've got the wealth, you can decide to show off; you can decide not to.

The thing with the African mentality is that even those who don't actually have will still try to show off to those they deem they are in someway better than.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by agarawu23(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:

If you count genuine billionaire, don't just go near Nigeria. Even Dangote cant swear with his balls that government officials don't have shares directly or indirectly in his company.

2 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by IykeB(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
If na one useless fraud star in my country that owns just 5million he will rush and buy Benz and hire police...

Wia bi yua kontri broda..you go fit sell am gib me
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Hedonisst: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Explorers:

U sef see am bros.
Even 10% of 1% of his worth is another whooping ₦26billion.
Smh. Unthinkable. Life and its numerous injustices.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Godwin978(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

So you think being rich is all about those tiny numbers you have in your bank account?

Do you have any idea how much Seun could make for himself by just selling Nairaland assuming he wants to? undecided

Dey dia. wink
guy marks net is no where near kiss Daniel's net, let alone davido,
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
shed1498:
did somebody noticed that everyone was minding their business.. But otedola would cause traffic jam in Lagos..
that's why I still maintain the whites are smarter than us.
up naija..
(in Falz voice)This is Nigeria where nobody minds their business.

What do you mean whites? We are all the same. Only environment makes us different. It is until you travel you will realise that. You may even curse your child if he marries a white woman.

Russians and Italians love swag. Americana can be quite loud, the British that touch of class
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by KendrickAyomide: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
[s][/s]

Cow!!!

Wat stops him frm employing someone who knws alot about fashion to get him dressed like our yeye naija celebs re doin...

U tink everybody is as dumb as you re...
your father
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by grandstar(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
this Mark of guy might have Igbo root o!
how can you be this rich and recycling one shirt over and over again!
same shirt he wore during his visit to Nigeria, and he has pictured in many occasions putting on this very shirt.
and check out his foot wears!

I'm actually a lot like that. I might have 100 shoes but I can wear a particular one 100 times . I have some lovely shirts which I just discovered were rotting away because of non wear. I forgot they existed. Part of the reason though was I put on weight. grin
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by spiritedtete: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
"Gentlemen don't wear jewelry".... I see people that dress to hard as inferior.

It's good too look nice and simple most times. When you have peace within you... you will forget dressing very sophisticated (hard)

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by hailall: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Greyworld:
seriously? No orderly or they werent captured but then see that short n slipper yet he got 26 trillion naira.
una don see am? All those of you harrassin an Intimidating yourselfs becos you av 1 Lexus and two tundra.
... and the slippers self na over size
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Coldfeets: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Godwin978:
guy marks net is no where near kiss Daniel's net, let alone davido,

Alright, you win.

I am not here to start measuring and arguing over other people's wealth or net worth with you.

I am only trying to give you an idea of a worthy role model you might want to adopt.

C'est fini.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by danilmo: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
henrymartins34:
See them chaii. God give me half of thair wealth. abeg sorry for me God

God see this greedy guy o..

me I just need 1% of that 26trillion ..humble me..
gentleman..

hmmm

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Reeses: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i don't have a problem with his fashion. i only have a problem with the fools that always like comparing. The fact that he is simple and rich does not mean we the normal people cannot drip in the latest designer we can afford . everybody qet e own life style. he chose to be simple.
Poor man mentality please be quiet.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by yungpowers(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

this is greed too. I just need 10million. undecided
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by enigmaticlion: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Kakamorufu:
ibu owo Omo Zuckerberg
where's hushpuppy
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Reeses: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Immorttal:
its not my mentality, wrists looks good when covered. And there are better watches out there than Rolex.
Stupid man.poor broke man talking shit.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by lenghtinny(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

Ode!!!
It doesnt make a better person per se but dah doesnt mean his dress sense poor...

Oponu!!!

You are actually the fool with that empty coconut shaped head. Who talked about poor dress sense

Always think before typing or talking angry
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Josh44s(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

If you cannot manage the little N3,530.64k you have in your bank account, how will you manage N100 Million naira.

3 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Reeses: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
fuckpro:
...the black man remains where he is because of folly like these
...how have you impacted your world
...the moment most Nigerian pass on they are immediately forgotten no legacy just pot belly and expensive shroud
...and 180 million souls wonder why the country is the way it
...Nigeria is a study in mass self deception
Dude,i spat my coffee all over my small laptop not nice.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by daryoor(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Afobear:

And you use his stuffs? You are a donkey

So i shouldnt buy food from an atheist farmer

Or patronize atheist doctors, pilots, teachers etc.

U have brains, pls use them
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by hopyroll(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Wait oooo
Before someone could be a trillionaire, the person must have have 999 billion.....then 1 trillion *26
Yeee mogbe
Aiyemi temi bami

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by bewla(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
madridguy:
Nice couple. Mark of a guy is just too simple. Always on simple dress.
Yea think so on til i got to the part celebratie enclave

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by luckyogor(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Your money your style,zach is zach,you are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.