Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58655 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by kense88: 5:10am On Jun 13, 2018
daryoor:

Congratulations
Thanks dear
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sweetilicious(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Hope you fine sha I might end up proposing
Lol,na so guys dey take marry mammy water.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2018
sweetilicious:
Lol,na so guys dey take marry mammy water.

E no bad na any way na way
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
OneTeslim:
Simplicity
The rich don't showoff
not true
it depends on the personality of the rich person
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
olexjay:
If it's naija here people will say the kinda ritual wey he do was not to use something expensive on himself

LMAO

funny but true
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
jhubril:
I can't contain my hatred for this generation. It is spinning out of control. Woe betide anyone who sacrifices his life to free these morons from the bondage of life . THE COUNTRY IS HELL ON EARTH . NOTHING IS WORTH LIVING FOR EXCEPT MONEY. THIS INDUCED THINKING IS SUBSCRIBED TO BY EVERYONE TODAY. AND YOU KEEP WONDERING WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE BACKWARD AND UNFORTUNATE?

the dominant mentality in Nigeria
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by seangy4konji: 2:24am On May 31, 2019
if i dress like dis they will sat am broke or village people don get me...

u self see marl mow...he no wear prada or gucci...

de, get small money dem no go fgree us rest...

deh do like lord for area.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by KendrickAyomide: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillionaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.