Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat (1666 Views)

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo / Indomie Generation Step Aside; Who Remembers This Cream?.. / What Will Be Your Response If You're The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat by tempest69: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
I Miss those days wen we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms,U Remember na??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. X_X• D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar....• Chei, i remember those days wen one naira na money,wen groundnut was 5kobo & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police andthief• D days of mama & papa play• days wen we use to build houses wit sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change Uя style, ten ten,skipping, stop! U remember nau!• those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering• those days wen rubber band was stock exchange• Days wen votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons• D days of limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on black & white tv & sunday rendevous by1:30pm• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days wen eleganza pen was d best• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out• The days wen NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minits then national anthem be4 they resume program @ 4pm• The days wen basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were d best• Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come. No more old fun.I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u ar d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh joo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat by rex444(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
I feel terribly sad for them now, my nephew has not seen or does not even know what a butterfly is in real...hes playing is just indoors n he is in form 2
Re: If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat by hector1046(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol gone r those days
Re: If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Leke leke bambo give me water finger. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Migines The Tailor / Burnt Ears / Omg! This Is So Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.