Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (66337 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Vision2045:
Good for em, Maybe a Good sermon can hit the brain of the Heshe.

In other news.....Happy birthday to me.

Thanks in anticipation of 100million likes need to be a millionaire before June 11.

I guess 100million likes = 100million naira. Anyway I've given you mine wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ok we have heard undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by thedondada(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
First time I am seeing bobrisky with anybody else.

Apart from his gateman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by package7(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Devil's advocate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by thedondada(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
Who get dat hummer limo weh their back...chai!!!

My papa f*ck up!

As he Bleep up what are you doing to make sure you child doesn't cry the same cry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by smoke9910(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
is that a Love Machine in her son's mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:

I guess 100million likes = 100million naira. Anyway I've given you mine wink

Lol, thanks...

Oya chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by dvkot(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by dabeto: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
If heaven is real, it will be a Surprise Centre to many
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by chinchonglee(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
thedondada:

As he Bleep up what are you doing to make sure you child doesn't cry the same cry.
Sharrap diar....

My fellow poor man nor suppose dey ask me dis kian question...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by ceejay80s(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
sincerely the pastor preaching might not know its bobrisky among them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by zicoraads: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
Who get dat hummer limo weh their back...chai!!!

My papa f*ck up!
It's rented. You can rent the white one too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Raheemzzy99: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
U knw get joy at all oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by mimimile93: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.

where tf in ur holy book is it written that trousers are for men and skirts for women?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Raheemzzy99: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
No joy frm u at all
richeeyo:
Tenants of a vip section in hell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by sshyne(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.

As a Christian I don't support cross-dressing and homosexuality. But I wanna bring your attention to this statement you made (you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.)

This is what is happening in all churches today especially the Pentecostal churches. How come they pastors left the stoning of non virgins, not shaving of beards and choose to collect tithe and offering. The law of Moses is 613 and in today's Church they just pick the one that suites them and twist some other law. Can you explain why this is so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Tundeobama(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
moscobabs:
You mean Bobrisky goes to church?
What type of church is that? What did the pastor preach in that church?
Hypocracy in Christianity is out of this world
use ur brain how will pastor know gay.or identify one?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by LushGreenz: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Alonzoh:
Boobi-is-to-RiskY

... as Toto is to Decay grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by chinchonglee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:

It's rented. You can rent the white one too cheesy
I can rent wat??

A beetle u mean?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by zicoraads: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

I can rent wat??

A beetle u mean?
They are usually parked around that Silverbird in Central Business Area, Abuja. I've seen the white one being used for weddings. I have never asked how much though. But it's rented cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Mutemenot(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

pastors has deleted those verses from their bibles grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
datola:
The church should not disallow him to come in. They should preach the undiluted word of God to him to change his ways. That is what real christianity is all about.

Jesus came to save the lost (sinners).

so you mean to say that it would be just as ok to have babes in church with mini skirts and cleavage hanging from their dresses?! ALLELUJAH!!!!

Oworock:
I don't have anything to say to what they did, but want to say something about the Bible verse you quote, have you read other verses of the same chapter? Do you follow them?

the verse i quoted is very specific on the issue, stop trying to selfishly read it backwards.

mimimile93:
where tf in ur holy book is it written that trousers are for men and skirts for women?

this is a MAN wearing WOMAN's clothing (and the bible is very specific about such issue), but hey if you think that what he wears is a man attire, then continue trying to read the bible backward to fit your selfish agenda

sshyne:

As a Christian I don't support cross-dressing and homosexuality. But I wanna bring your attention to this statement you made (you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.)

This is what is happening in all churches today especially the Pentecostal churches. How come they pastors left the stoning of non virgins, not shaving of beards and choose to collect tithe and offering. The law of Moses is 613 and in today's Church they just pick the one that suites them and twist some other law. Can you explain why this is so?

because religion is a fraud...there are MANY things written in the bible that these people selfishly disregard for the own cheap agenda...and so long as these fraudsters in robe get paid, they dont care about their holy book

Mutemenot:
pastors has deleted those verses from their bibles grin

these fraudsters in robe would even sleep with the DEVIL if you pay them enough money. lol!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by nigeria005(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Toto and im fellow widow... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by chinchonglee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:

They are usually parked around that Silverbird in Central Business Area, Abuja. I've seen the white one being used for weddings. I have never asked how much though. But it's rented cheesy
Even though its rented....

Can d moni in my acct right nw rent me a beetle (tortoise car) Hell no!!

So abeg make i jst dey admire rich pple.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

so that holy man will see a man dressed as a woman and gladly invite him in, abi?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by moscobabs(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

That shows how foolish u are.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by TemmyTee82(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
sshyne:

Following the law of Moses is what they do in Judaism. As Christians, we are expected to follow the commandments of Jesus Christ: love the Lord your God with all your heart; and love your neighbor as yourself. Every other thing is secondary.

Do you know part of the law of Moses is that you are not to combine different fabrics at once? Those things are difficult, and thanks to Jesus, no longer necessary.

As for pastors who twist things, I don't know what to say about them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by pemiakd: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
If na true say Bobbyrisky enter church without bin sent out, then that church is Satan church.

I need d name of that church and pastor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Oworock(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the verse i quoted is very specific on the issue, stop trying to selfishly read it backwards.

I don't say the verse is not specific, my question is simple DO YOU FOLLOW OTHER LAWS IN THAT SAME VERSE?

Don't be judgemental, don't keep stealing your neighbor food and stone who stole a phone.

You are both thieves.

You are a sinner, s/he is also a sinner

Don't fight for God, leave God and let him fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Oworock(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
TemmyTee82:

Following the law of Moses is what they do in Judaism. As Christians, we are expected to follow the commandments of Jesus Christ: love the Lord your God with all your heart; and love your neighbor as yourself. Every other thing is secondary.

Do you know part of the law of Moses is that you are not to combine different fabrics at once? Those things are difficult, and thanks to Jesus, no longer necessary.

As for pastors who twist things, I don't know what to say about them.

Thank you for this, many people don't know. They just read their Bible, they don't understand it.

Although many people like MrBrownJay1 only follow what their pastor told them, they never done their own personal development

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Crownwahley(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bible did not say church should chase such people out, Church is a place where you win soul for Christ not where you cast the first stone or judge them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by ItzBIM(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
See Gods house pack full of sinners but who am I to judge ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.