Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21555 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Primesky:

You need help from Jesus Christ now!. Hurry up before the gate closes.
Which type of help do I need?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
0temSapien:
Which type of help do I need?

You need the help of Jesus Christ, the saviour of the world. He is the way, the truth and the life, not one of the ways, but 'the' way.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Primesky:

You need the help of Jesus Christ, the saviour of the world. He is the way, the truth and the life, not one of the ways, but 'the' way.
Help for what?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
0temSapien:
Help for what?

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You need life! Jesus is that help and life you need.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Primesky:

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You need life! Jesus is that help and life you need.

I don't seem to understand you. Do you mean to say that your great grandfather didn't have life? Remember he died without hearing about this fictitious Jesus. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
0temSapien:

I don't seem to understand you. Do you mean to say that your great grandfather didn't have life? Remember he died without hearing about this fictitious Jesus. cool

If Jesus is fictitious, then you don't exist.

Without Him, you wouldn't be here.

If my great grandfather didn't hear about the Lord Jesus Christ, his conscience will testify against him. Man has absolutely no excuse. God who is the judge of all, knows how to handle that one.

But you who have heard but refused to believe, I say yours is the worst case. You need to repent quickly before it's too late.

The fact that you were once a Christian and now a devil/fallen angels advocate and spokes person, shocks me to my born marrow. No wonder the Bible warned us to be careful lest we fall.

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep me standing till the very end. Meanwhile, I will keep praying for you, perhaps God's grace will rescue you from this pit you've chosen to fall into.

Jesus Christ is the way.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Primesky:

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. How can you logically present these things you are affirming here?

.:
If my great grandfather didn't hear about the Lord Jesus Christ, his conscience will testify against him. Man has absolutely no excuse. God who is the judge of all, knows how to handle that one.
So if conscience can be used to judge people earlier, what then is the need for fictitious Jesus? So it means that the people who at this time do not believe in fictitious Jesus will still make Christian's heaven too, as long as they follow their conscience. Lol.

.:
But you who have heard but refused to believe, I say yours is the worst case. You need to repent quickly before it's too late.

The fact that you were once a Christian and now a devil/fallen angels advocate and spokes person, shocks me to my born marrow. No wonder the Bible warned us to be careful lest we fall.
How do you know that I am a devil? What evil have I committed? This is a false allegation.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
0temSapien:
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. How can you logically present these things you are affirming here?

So if conscience can be used to judge people earlier, what then is the need for fictitious Jesus? So it means that the people who at this time do not believe in fictitious Jesus will still make Christian's heaven too, as long as they follow their conscience. Lol.

How do you know that I am a devil? What evil have I committed? This is a false allegation.

If you're not for Christ, then you're an Antichrist!. The Antichrists are of the devil!.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Everyone has heard this gospel including you. If you claim ignorance of good and evil, your conscience will testify against you. But without the justification of Christ, you can by no means enter heaven. From the passage above, it's clear that after death, Jesus preached to the spirits in prison, who were once disobedient as far back as the beginning. You can't fault the scriptures.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
0temSapien:

Nicolas has predicted a time like this when you guys will call Otem an antichrist.

someone predicted that christians will call antichrist otem an antichrist,

oh what a incredible prediction, but then the someone was inspired by your gods, who are dead scientists and people that love science, giggle:

0temSapien:

Okay let me explain to you...

All dead scientists are gods of science
All lovers of science are gods of science too
All first beings who appreciate science over religions are gods of sicnece as well

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
0temSapien:

You call me Antichrist because I oppose the lies concerning.fictitious Jesus. What do you think people of the future will call you for opposing the truth I bring with me? I feel they will see you as an AntiOtem. How does that sound?

what you call truth is insperation from dead scientists aka fallen angels-demons
and of course other people like you, who write doctufos

antiotem doesn't sound right because it would allude to him existing

how about deadotem, like all your other dead non existant gods

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Primesky:

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep me standing till the very end. Meanwhile, I will keep praying for you, perhaps God's grace will rescue you from this pit you've chosen to fall into.

Jesus Christ is the way.

Why should someone be called evil for not believing in something... Or why should someone be burnt for eternity for just not believing in something... Tell me who is evil in the one who tortures another for not believing and the one who did not believe..

And the state of believing is not about refusing... You can't say someone refused to believe, the person is not just convinced and that's it.. But if you understood this simple fact, I would be astonished because of your poor state of rational thinking...you have been clouded beyond repair.

4 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
realmindz:

Why should someone be called evil for not believing in something... Or why should someone be burnt for eternity for just not believing in something... Tell me who is evil in the one who tortures another for not believing and the one who did not believe..

And the state of believing is not about refusing... You can't say someone refused to believe, the person is not just convinced and that's it.. But if you understood this simple fact, I would be astonished because of your poor state of rational thinking...you have been clouded beyond repair.
Abeg help me ask him o. Why must I believe in something before I can be called righteous? Doesn't make sense at all. They even curse people who don't believe that their fictitious hero came to the earth in form of flesh.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
0temSapien:
Abeg help me ask him o. Why must I believe in something before I can be called righteous? Doesn't make sense at all. They even curse people who don't believe that their fictitious hero came to the earth in form of flesh.

otem you and your gods of science are queer
all you talk about is not science but YAHWEH and Jesus
they are obviously a threat to you

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnw47:

otem you and your gods of science are queer
all you talk about is not science but YAHWEH and Jesus
they are obviously a threat to you
Check the Doctufos of truth, only like 0.5% talks about Yahweh while 0.05% talks about fictitious Jesus. With time, it will even reduce as more and more histories of the universe is added to the DOCTUFOS. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
Check the Doctufos of truth, only like 0.5% talks about Yahweh while 0.05% talks about fictitious Jesus. With time, it will even reduce as more and more histories of the universe is added to the DOCTUFOS. cool

so it's you that's queer, talking more about YAHWEH and Jesus
than science, yes you are obsessed with Them, you know that They are certainly a threat to you

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

so it's you that's queer, talking more about YAHWEH and Jesus
than science, yes you are obsessed with Them, you know that They are certainly a threat to you
I'm trying to help the next generation and beyond not to put their hope in a fictitious character by the name Jesus. So if you see me talking about it, it's because I don't want the future people to fall into the mistakes we fell into. I hope you understand cool
As for Yahweh, he is still in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
I'm trying to help the next generation and beyond not to put their hope in a fictitious character by the name Jesus. So if you see me talking about it, it's because I don't want the future people to fall into the mistakes we fell into. I hope you understand cool
As for Yahweh, he is still in his spiritual cage.

otem, i have news for you, no one but a few follow you and your antiGod messages,
let alone future people-the next generation receiving your words, hilarious
oh deluded one

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

otem, i have news for you, no one but a few follow you and your antiGod messages,
let alone future people-the next generation receiving your words, hilarious
oh deluded one
You keep saying this all the time, but never have I said that I am in need of followers. My mission is not to start a movement and be followed, rather, it is to reveal the histories of the universe and of the earth especially so that generations to come will not fall into the errors of religion. Followers my foot! cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:

only like 0.5% of doctufos talks about YAHWEH while 0.05% talks about Jesus

and yet YAHWEH and Jesus is what many of your threads and posts are about

like i said you and your made up book, and your science gods are queer

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

only like 0.5% of doctufos talks about YAHWEH while 0.05% talks about Jesus

and yet YAHWEH and Jesus is what many of your threads and posts are about

like i said you and your made up book, and your science gods are queer

Yes, I made the threads from the 0.5%. I'm doing that to give people like you sleepless night and make you think deep with your brain and it's paying off. At least now you can see that Yahweh is truly as dumb as I have told you earlier. He's currently in his spiritual prison. cool
He won't help you. cool

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
You keep saying this all the time, but never have I said that I am in need of followers. My mission is not to start a movement and be followed, rather, it is to reveal the histories of the universe and of the earth especially so that generations to come will not fall into the errors of religion. Followers my foot! cool

ha ha, the generation to come won't be learning anything from you

(2Th 2:10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(2Th 2:11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(2Th 2:12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

you are sent many delusions otem, for not believing the truth, it shows to most except you and your few followers

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:

Yes, I made the threads from the 0.5%. I'm doing that to give people like you sleepless night and make you think deep with your brain and it's paying off. At least now you can see that Yahweh is truly as dumb as I have told you earlier. He's currently in his spiritual prison. cool
He won't help you. cool

otem, your continued lies show the spirit spirits that are in you:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, the generation to come won't be learning anything from you

(2Th 2:10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(2Th 2:11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(2Th 2:12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

you are sent many delusions otem, for not believing the truth, it shows to most except you and your few followers

@ the embolden, God Almighty that created Yahweh your god is not evil. It will not send mild delusion to anyone let alone strong delusion. So it's obvious that whoever wrote this book of Timothy is not talking about God Almighty. Maybe he was talking about one of the gods, perhaps Yahweh, because it's the gods of religion who ove sending people delusions. I will get back to you on some Doctufos passages where some of these gods, including Yahweh, were sending delusions to people. cool

Homo Sapiens III 13:23.

23. Now, do not create an illusion of terrible states like the fengdu, Shangdu and Gogurydu in your minds, or else you will find your minds experiencing the illusions you have created, even though they had been destroyed by a great light in the past.

3 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

otem, your continued lies show the spirit spirits that are in you:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John has deceived you so much. My daddy is even a christian, but you are calling him the devil. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
@ the embolden, God Almighty that created Yahweh your god is not evil. It will not send mild delusion to anyone let alone strong delusion. So it's obvious that whoever wrote this book of Timothy is not talking about God Almighty. Maybe he was talking about one of the gods, perhaps Yahweh, because it's the gods of religion who ove sending people delusions. I will get back to you on some Doctufos passages where some of these gods, including Yahweh, were sending delusions to people. cool

Homo Sapiens III 13:23.

23. Now, do not create an illusion of terrible states like the fengdu, Shangdu and Gogurydu in your minds, or else you will find your minds experiencing the illusions you have created, even though they had been destroyed by a great light in the past.

oh duh otem, the writers of the Bible talk about God-YAHWEH

do you see yet otem where the delusion comes into it, no of course you don't:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

blinded and deluded, oh my otem, smile

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
John has deceived you so much. My daddy is even a christian, but you are calling him the devil. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. cool

oh otem of no understanding, the verse is talking of your spirit father - the god behind your false beliefs and false gods, satan the devil

see yet otem how you are blinded and delusional, of course not

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:

He won't help you. cool

these are not my sleeping hours, which i have told you,
but speaking lies is just the natural way of speaking for you

however these are your sleeping hours, are you having sleepless nights otem smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:18am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:

otem, this confusion! are you drinking again

although it's true that some don't have to drink alcohol to be drunk

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

otem, this confusion! are you drinking again

although it's true that some don't have to drink alcohol to be drunk
comedian cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
comedian cheesy

funny to one of no understanding,
but true nonetheless

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2018
let's compare the writings of evil men - God haters, whose destination is the Lake of Fire, to the inspired writings of God

0temSapien: People have been wondering and asking when, where and how Jesus Christ was born. They go from pillar to post, only to be told mere stories of a saviour that behaved just like its pagan predecessors(Attis, Esus, Horus, Osiris),

Jesus had no predecessors:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:22am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

You call me Antichrist because I oppose the lies concerning.fictitious Jesus. What do you think people of the future will call you for opposing the truth I bring with me? I feel they will see you as an AntiOtem. How does that sound?

of course you are an antichrist otem:

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

your destiny otem:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Defend Catholic Teachings Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.