Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,409 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? (5648 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
yanabasee:
Yeahhh.....And I also remember the campaign song for M.K.O..

¶ M.K.O...M.K.O...M.K.O....ACTION!!!!
¶ABIOLA...ABIOLA...ABIOLA..... PROGRESS!!!
Nigeria on the match again, on the match again.
Looking for mr president on the match again.
M.K.O is our man ooh.
Nain go make nigeria better, is the man ooh....

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by tuborme: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chai, Oso Abiola. I started knowing my lost uncles.
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by fergie001: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Those days in Festac-Town....

Na Abiola everywhere ooooo

When it was annulled,na so my dad with leaves all over his car run come pick us from early life that year....

If there was any other party sef,we no know....

It was all sdp,Abiola and progress.....their jingles sef were fun to sing as kids....

Na person don begin grow begin hear different stories about the man....

All the same,Nigeria na experience......old times of the military.
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by mypains: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:

You will live long
Even though I supported NRC cos one of my uncle was a House of Rep member on the platform
my mother was in NRC then and even won councillorship election back then.
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Aldebaran:
Back then during their campaign grin
SDP's Candidate, MKO ABIOLA
M - Money
K - Kudi
O - Owo

NRC's Candidate,TOFA
T - Thief
O - Ole
F - Four One Nine 419
A - Armed robber

grin grin grin

Lalasticlala

So MKO won June 12 using Hate Speech and Slander?
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by docadams: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nkemtreasure:
Remember This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j6vVSZ7wiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g

Remain blessed. These are the clearest rendition I have heard of these songs since that era. They evoke sweet memories. I would rather forgo the bad ones
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by tuoyoojo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't know how many people still remember this song back then. this was what I heard on radio when I was younger. those when their sense don mature then can kindly correct me.

we say who go make Nigeria better?

I say who go make Nigeria better?

na you and me

our papa, our mama

come out

vote for progress

come out

social democratic

S.D.P

social democratic

S.D.P

this song has been playing in my head for long
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by mosky47: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hahaha
I remember that ram part. Did you by any chance live in the Old PH township? Or was the aberration of the song all around the country (even without mobile phones and the internet those days)?

Chemcrown:

my neighbour come change the song to
Call: On the Salah day
response: On the Salah day
call: Looking for Mr ram to kill ooo

response: On the Salah day
T@fah ooo is our ram ooo
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by PDJT: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Trust. Confidence. Hope. = SDP.
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by davenchyhomes: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.*
Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*Christal Villa Gardens*
Price: #2m
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600 sqm

*Christal Villa Gold 2*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
*SOLD OUT*

*Christal Villa Kings Court*
Actual Price: #5m
Promo Price: #2.5m
Size: 600 sqm
Title: Approved Excision

*Christal Villa kentops*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 500 sqm

*Christal Villa Mariam's Manor*
Price: #1m
Title: Registered Survey and C of O in Process
We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.
For site inspection and professional guide call/Whatsapp Christal Homes: +2348135509559, +2348025246336

Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by laribarri: 4:31am On Jun 11, 2018
hector1046:
Lol Nigeria politics is all about blackmail and the likes even in the olden days

Did you say Nigerian politics? What about the tape released to scandalously blackmail Hilary Clinton? Where do you think her defeat started from?
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by haqueurate(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2018
wow, nice memories
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by pat077: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Feeling nostalgic
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by anibi9674: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Tofa our shoe maker, tofa tofa our shoe maker.
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by hector1046(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
laribarri:

Did you say Nigerian politics? What about the tape released to scandalously blackmail Hilary Clinton? Where do you think her defeat started from?
yes blackmail is one of the games of politics but Nigeria is on another level concerning getting to power at all cost
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by Chemcrown: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
mosky47:
Hahaha
I remember that ram part. Did you by any chance live in the Old PH township? Or was the aberration of the song all around the country (even without mobile phones and the internet those days)?

I dey my Lagos then ooooo , I think say na only lagos we dey sing am ooo
Re: Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? by happen2: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. / Ohaneze Ndigbo Diaspora Says Ugwuanyi's Narratives Have Demystified Governance / Man Jailed Six Months For Stealing Refrigerator, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.