Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto (762 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by pejuakinab: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
The head of the International Godsway Church Pastor Daniel Obinim whom the wife once claimed to be an angel with foresight and is known to perform miracles has done it again.

The Ghanaian man of God was said to have encouraged his church member to play lotto game.

The lucky man with faith played the game and surprisingly on himself 3 billion Cedis which is N230,325,075,600 when converted to Nigerian currency.

The elated clergyman could not believe his ears when the lucky man came to give testimony in church that he somersaulted thrice.

Another man was seen joining him in the exercise.

Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by lexy070(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
The pastor's thought before his reaction.23 billion in tithe shocked. 1 percent gan is enough 2.3 billion.
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
God have mercy on us
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by PlsBanMe: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by frank317: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
he has calculated his cut, either by tithe or by lying to the man that God asked him to donate a particular amount. if na u nko, will u not somersault?
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by PlsBanMe: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmm...
Why will anyone who has won money come to church to announce it to the whole world?

He has already attracted lots of vultures to his meat.
The girls will attack him. Those who has never greeted him before will become his friends. Even thieves will find him. His village people will think of what how best to approach him. And the church... Ah! The church will be so expectant.
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Front row seat for the guy henceforth..

See how pastor is fooling himself bcoz of money..

The same set of people will say gambling is sin..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by dizon: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
I thought gambling was a sin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by tosinspot: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
By gambling,one is choosing not to explore the potentials that was packaged in him/her from creation.Indirectly,one is opposing God's plan.This shouldn't be heard of in churches.
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
dizon:
Perceived sin but there is no correct biblical backing against it. If there is Bible scholars can throw more light. I personally don't support gambling because of the way it operates
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by MuttleyLaff: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
dizon:
Not necessarily so
but when gambling gets a foothold on someone, then it turns into a sin

tosinspot:
By gambling, one is choosing not to explore the potentials that was packaged in him/her from creation. Indirectly, one is opposing God's plan. This shouldn't be heard of in churches.
There is calculated gambling, inspired gambling, gambling for good causes etcetera

asuustrike2009:
Perceived sin but there is no correct biblical backing against it.
If there is, Bible scholars can throw more light.
There isnt

asuustrike2009:
I personally don't support gambling because of the way it operates
Which way does the gambling you dont support operate
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Not necessarily so

There is calculated gambling, inspired gambling, gambling for good causes etcetera

There isnt

It has made many to become addict. Many persons especially Christians would rather check the latest updates on their bet before praying to their creator. Imagine my neighbor asking for my phone to check what is popping on bet naija. He so addicted. Many I know are so addicted that they don't invest their proceeds wisely. The bottom line is that it takes one's time spent in doing others to concentrate on whether you had won or lost
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by Hakeem12(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Not necessarily so

There isnt

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:
It has made many to become addict.
Many persons especially Christians would rather check the latest updates on their bet before praying to their creator.
Imagine my neighbor asking for my phone to check what is popping on bet naija. He so addicted.
Many I know are so addicted that they don't invest their proceeds wisely.
The bottom line is that it takes one's time spent in doing others to concentrate on whether you had won or lost
There are various types of addictions
There is the Nairaland addiction,
where many people, not excluding Christians, would rather first check the latest posts or what's trending on FP before praying to their creator

I guess the question, is why do people continuously, regularly or time after time do bet naija?
It's easy to know the threshold mark when tipped that gambling turns into a sin
Re: Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto by MrPRevailer(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
If this real??
He better fly abroad because it's very dangerous here.
Some people are so innocent, they can't comprehend that people can be so evil.

(1) (Reply)

How To See The Kingdom Of The Heaven. / (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience / Pastors Help!! Witchcraft Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.